R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ

Go down 
+12
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Monique
Tinabloomfield
Lynknursery
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Karen
tanya1975
2ndchildhoodnursery
babyblossom
Poppy
Lara
rebecca
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 21:28

I will be doing a contest referring only to the skin technique or maybe the better way to say this is for the best skintone baby and it would consist of doing your skintones that you would like and doing either what you have learned through class's or creating your very own mix of paints. If I get a positive number of ladys who may be interested then we can go forward, any baby you have not shown in the forum but may want to use for the contest. only the skin technique used will be judged. I hope that there are several who want to join in and do this and I will be giving a brand new kit of Rosebud to the winner, including the little body.

UPDATE!!!ladys looking back at the post I realized that Lara had ask me a question and I did not give her a answere at the time so I have thought about it and decided to add it into our contest!
If the winner of the contest will share with us how she achieved her skintones she will recieve along with her kit&body an additional prize in her box just as a extra bonus from me. You will not be required to it is just if you would like to. If its from a lesson of Lara's on the forum and you added or took away would be good as well. Just so you share with all the ladys. dancingbaby

Okay we got our first sevenish and counting so you can begin at anytime and you oncommers join in hamsterdance be sure you give yourself plenty of time to get your baby entered in time! wink

Final Rules

Know Your Skintype
completly put together with no more than a diaper shirt and diaper/onesie or nothing at all you don't have to be picky because its only the skin that counts.;
doesn't have to be rooted;
judging will be on the skintype you enter only so you have to title your choice to be judged*

excepting photo's beginning November 21 or after but no later than November 28
Please pm two photo's one being whole baby and one close up with the skintype title*
Poll:Judging will begin starting on November 30th at noon and will end on December 4th. at 10pm EST!!

Winner will recieve a brand new Rosebud/body for their best skintype prize!!

thankyou! For Your Participation Ladys wink

[b]

Last edited by rebecca on Mon 21 Nov 2011 - 20:16; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 21:30

Sounds neat!!! whoohoo
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 21:37

Lara wrote:
Sounds neat!!! whoohoo

I thought it would be fun although I want be entering I just want to see all the little beauties with there nicely done skin and this way I see who likes which skintones best.. I hope we get a good head count.

Rosebud will be a popular kit for the winner as well!! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 21:40

Yes, it will! Good choice on the kit...so any skin type that people like? Mottled, peaches..whatever is their favorite? Will each have to say what they used to achieve it?
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 21:57

I think this would be good and also name the skintype, say if someone decides to do fair skin and says it is for the strawberry skintone or if someone does olive skintones ect... each will say so this is how we decide if its a true or accurate tone for that type, I did say the detales would follow the number of at least 7 so I am going to do a post shorly with the fine details. wink
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 22:10

That sounds really fun Rebecca happyhappy I would love to take part but I wont have another baby painted until the peaches & cream class is finished. Will be fun seeing all these gorgeous babies hamsterdance
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 22:16

Sounds great Rebecca but not sure if I will have one finished in time? When will the pics be due? I could always enter my xmas swap baby but that would give away the secret sad
Back to top Go down
2ndchildhoodnursery
2ndchildhoodnursery

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 22:52

Oh this sounds like fun!! Count me in if you get enough ladies signed up. I even think I have the perfect baby already done and I don't beleive I have posted pics of her on here for anything as I did not do her in a class.
thankyou! Rebecca for doing this!!
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 23:00

babyblossom wrote:
Sounds great Rebecca but not sure if I will have one finished in time? When will the pics be due? I could always enter my xmas swap baby but that would give away the secret sad

the entries would not be due until November 30th. I know its cutting close but if need be I can extend the date into the las day of November and this will give everone who wants to enter a chance to get it done on their spare time. Hope you can do it, it would be fun!! wink
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 23:05

2ndchildhoodnursery wrote:
Oh this sounds like fun!! Count me in if you get enough ladies signed up. I even think I have the perfect baby already done and I don't beleive I have posted pics of her on here for anything as I did not do her in a class.
thankyou! Rebecca for doing this!!

clapclap Got my first one!! Thank you Michele, we will make it lots of fun and just a simple thing so happy you are interested. happyforyou! hamsterdance
Back to top Go down
tanya1975
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
tanya1975

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 23:13

I am in!!! thankyou! thankyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 23:18

I will do my best to finish in time Rebecca - count me in!

If it's only skin tone it doesn't have to be rooted does it? I would be pushing my luck trying to finish that in time lol lol
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 23:35

Okay here are the fine details,

each baby will be noticed by their skintype ;
example, every newborn infant skintones from the lightest to the darkest but you have to decide which you like to do, you can do the peach's n creme, strawberry, olive, just born, dark or light, pink/red/yellow or any other,you decide which colors to incorporate into your mix. for instance someone may decide to enter a olive skin new infant where another may decide to do a dark skin just born or a strawberry infant with skin variation with small pigments of freckles, really peachy baby. You can just pick type to acheive on your own. Your skin may look just like a extreme newborn with blues or pinks, so on. Just have to see what you decide and go with it.

I know its a fun thing to do and if you plan to do a baby just to place on ebay or to give as a custom or just to born for a loved one doesn'tmatter just as long as it hasn't been seen on the forum, just use one you have on hand or have already finished.
You can't show it until the contest and remember that you can use the forums section on how to mix paints. If you run into a problem on needing to know how to you can only look in the tutorials or already discussed post on the answere to your questions, its in here somewhere, okkay we will keep seeing how many of you want to join in the fun.

Don't have to be rooted!

any questions about the contest can be answered before the contest so ask away!! bigsmile

Last edited by rebecca on Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 23:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 23:43

tanya1975 wrote:
I am in!!! thankyou! thankyou! loveyou!

Yeah Tanya!!! clapclap We are gettng closer happyforyou!

You are my third lady so almost there, hamsterdance
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 23:46

babyblossom wrote:
I will do my best to finish in time Rebecca - count me in!

If it's only skin tone it doesn't have to be rooted does it? I would be pushing my luck trying to finish that in time lol lol

Yeah Kym!!!!!!!111111 No doesn't have to be rooted bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 23:50

I will hopefully have a baby ready by the end of the month but definately wont be rooted bigsmile You are so lovely to do this contest for us Rebecca loveyou!
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 23:51

Poppy wrote:
That sounds really fun Rebecca happyhappy I would love to take part but I wont have another baby painted until the peaches & cream class is finished. Will be fun seeing all these gorgeous babies hamsterdance

Yep I know it will be a fun contest , if you decide just jump in. wink
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 23:53

OMG I have to enter if it means getting Rosebud!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 23:54

Poppy wrote:
I will hopefully have a baby ready by the end of the month but definately wont be rooted bigsmile You are so lovely to do this contest for us Rebecca loveyou!

Oh I was just replying on the post, it doesn't have to be rooted, can have on a hat if need be or even better see the bald head, no hair is fine because its just the skintype and this is all .

Yeah!! clapclap You are joining in to happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 23:56

Karen wrote:
OMG I have to enter if it means getting Rosebud!!!

Oh yes Karen come on in, clapclap !! We're getting closer, almost there, hamsterdance
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptySun 6 Nov 2011 - 23:57

hamsterdance hamsterdance hamsterdance
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptyMon 7 Nov 2011 - 1:19

Ooh, if I can get another done in time, I'm in! Probably won't have mine rooted either. eyeroll
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptyMon 7 Nov 2011 - 1:43

count me in too. I don't think I have shown the one I have in mind.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptyMon 7 Nov 2011 - 1:55

If it's just the skin tones, and not the finished baby LOL im in :) I would have to make another baby LOL, as Ive shown all of my work on the forums
lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptyMon 7 Nov 2011 - 10:17

whoohoo happyhappy whoohoo

No hair to root gives me an excuse to create a bald baby bigsmile
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptyMon 7 Nov 2011 - 12:54

Orange_Grove_Nursery wrote:
Ooh, if I can get another done in time, I'm in! Probably won't have mine rooted either. eyeroll

Oh yes Rachel, come on in clapclap clapclap Yeah!!!
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptyMon 7 Nov 2011 - 12:56

Lynknursery wrote:
count me in too. I don't think I have shown the one I have in mind.

Yeah!! Lyn, Lets get going now, its official!!! clapclap clapclap happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptyMon 7 Nov 2011 - 12:56

babyblossom wrote:
whoohoo happyhappy whoohoo

No hair to root gives me an excuse to create a bald baby bigsmile

bald happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptyMon 7 Nov 2011 - 12:57

Tinabloomfield wrote:
If it's just the skin tones, and not the finished baby LOL im in :) I would have to make another baby LOL, as Ive shown all of my work on the forums
lol lol lol

dressed in diaper shirt and diaper is fine just gotta see that skin, happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptyMon 7 Nov 2011 - 13:22

Okay we got our first seven and counting so you can begin at anytime and you oncommers join in hamsterdance be sure you give yourself plenty of time to get your baby entered in time! wink

Final Rules

Know Your Skintype
completly put together with no more than a diaper shirt and diaper/onesie;
doesn't have to be rooted;
judging will be on the skintype you enter only so you have to title your choice to be judged*

excepting photo's beginning November 21 or after but no later than November 28
Please pm two photo's one being whole baby and one close up with the skintype title*
Poll:Judging will begin starting on November 30th at noon and will end on December 4th. at 10pm EST!!

Winner will recieve a brand new Rosebud/body for their best skintype prize!!

thankyou! For Your Participation Ladys wink

Last edited by rebecca on Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 18:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptyMon 7 Nov 2011 - 13:39

How many pictures do you want? One close up and one full body?
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptyMon 7 Nov 2011 - 18:09

Glad you mentioned it I will go put it in now, only two is good, one whole baby and one close up of skin. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptyMon 7 Nov 2011 - 18:33

So glad I photographed the one I am thinking of in a onsie as she is no longer in my posession either.......... lol, I can send the info any time you are ready Rebecca.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Monique
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptyMon 7 Nov 2011 - 20:15

I have a baby just finish the paint
I am waiting for his body and he will be ready for your contest

Monique
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptyMon 7 Nov 2011 - 20:18

Lynknursery wrote:
So glad I photographed the one I am thinking of in a onsie as she is no longer in my posession either.......... lol, I can send the info any time you are ready Rebecca.

See thats a good thing wink , I would like the photo's around mid november or by 20th. this is a good time for me to start with the getting them ready for the poll. thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Blossoms_and_Blessings

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptyMon 7 Nov 2011 - 20:23

Is there a spot that has examples of the different skin tones? I'm pretty clueless when it comes to which is supposed to be which lol
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptyMon 7 Nov 2011 - 21:25

Becky check out the other contests, the class contests always have a poll with pictures...that would be a good way to see which skin type is which. (FYI, since you've seen them in person, Harry and Ron were done in what is called "Beautiful Doll"...with a few of my own slight changes, and my new adopted baby Aaliyah was done in Middle Eastern/Indian [ME/I] skin-tone.)
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptyMon 7 Nov 2011 - 21:37

Becky check out the other contests, the class contests always have a poll with pictures...that would be a good way to see which skin type is which. (FYI, since you've seen them in person, Harry and Ron were done in what is called "Beautiful Doll"...with a few of my own slight changes, and my new adopted baby Aaliyah was done in Middle Eastern/Indian [ME/I] skin-tone.)

And my signature baby Rosebud was done in a preemie tone.
Back to top Go down
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Blossoms_and_Blessings

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptyMon 7 Nov 2011 - 21:49

I did actually look at the contests from the classes bigsmile But I wasn't sure if that was all of the different types since I know that peaches and cream is one and there was only a Strawberry and cream contest (Since the Peaches and cream class is coming up, right?). So what's the difference with those? Okay, Harry is Beautiful Doll. Didn't know about that one!

thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptyMon 7 Nov 2011 - 21:52

I don't think you really have to know the skin types inside and out...when it comes time, vote for the baby you think has the prettiest skin! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Blossoms_and_Blessings

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptyMon 7 Nov 2011 - 21:55

I don't think you really have to know the skin types inside and out...when it comes time, vote for the baby you think has the prettiest skin! bigsmile

True, but I had been wondering the differences between them already. Of course, I wouldn't think certain skin was very pretty if I don't like that type of skin tone wink But I can probably tell which is the better representation of it with the others that are there.

Can't wait to see all the babies. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptyMon 7 Nov 2011 - 21:59

This is how I explain the skin tones to a customer.

Preemie is very darkly mottled and has more bluing
Newborn has mottled skin
Peaches and Cream has a very smooth tone with depth
Older Baby and Toddler may or may not have slight mottling but will have depth
Ethnic is darker skin tone, with or without mottling, depending on the darkness
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptyTue 8 Nov 2011 - 0:09

Blossoms_and_Blessings wrote:
Is there a spot that has examples of the different skin tones? I'm pretty clueless when it comes to which is supposed to be which lol

well Becky this is a contest that only you can create a skintype for the contest, you can use the technique we have done already or mix your own idea of a skintype, I think if you have done at least one class you will have a idea of how to begin and just go from there or look at some pictures on the internet and try to come up with that, I think this is the fun of it and you can look in our mix paints section or any old post on skintypes you want to but no there is no section to get the steps so if you know one skintype go with it or experiment to come up with a new one. wink
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptyTue 8 Nov 2011 - 0:17

Yep Rachel you are exactly right, who ever does a baby doesn't need to know a step by step direction but only have a idea in mind and try to achieve it through a mix of their own. thankyou!
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptyTue 8 Nov 2011 - 0:21

Blossoms_and_Blessings wrote:

True, but I had been wondering the differences between them already. Of course, I wouldn't think certain skin was very pretty if I don't like that type of skin tone wink But I can probably tell which is the better representation of it with the others that are there.

Can't wait to see all the babies. bigsmile

Hey this will be a learning experience to so if you want to give it a try please do. The more the merrier. wink
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptyTue 8 Nov 2011 - 0:25

Monique wrote:
I have a baby just finish the paint
I am waiting for his body and he will be ready for your contest

Monique

Now all you have to do is to know your skintype and your set! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptyTue 8 Nov 2011 - 13:39

Everyone I do want to include that you can go into the forums section that has details on different skintypes and especially look back into the areas that offer help with people who have ask certain questions about mixtures and skin and how to neautrlize , that sort of thing, this is fr the ones who havent familiarized with the class's also. You answere will be in the forum somewhere so you should not have any problems in the help you need. Thank you all ladys who has jumped in and also the pm's who want to be on board with the contest. happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptyWed 9 Nov 2011 - 20:01

Hey Rebecca, can you put the contest "rules" in the first post so they're easy to find? thankyou!
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptyWed 9 Nov 2011 - 20:58

Hey Rebecca, can you put the contest "rules" in the first post so they're easy to find? thankyou!

Can do, wink
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ EmptyThu 10 Nov 2011 - 1:33

Thanks so much Rebecca! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ   Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ Empty

Back to top Go down

Best skin Contest UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Contests :: Non-Class Contests!-
Jump to: