R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UPDATE!!! AOTM contest PLEASE READ!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

UPDATE!!! AOTM contest PLEASE READ!!! Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE!!! AOTM contest PLEASE READ!!!   UPDATE!!! AOTM contest PLEASE READ!!! EmptyFri 12 Sep 2014 - 14:56

Hi ladies, I have spoken to Lara, and we will be adding another little rule to the contest. I have had some inquiries about if baby didn't win.....and they haven't been announced as to whom they belong to, that you MAY ENTER that baby in another month!
rules rules

NEW RULE: Mums the word..... no one knows whos baby is whos, UNLESS you are the winner.
Now.... Ive only had one entry for this month, and another lady whos pics refuse to come through, so......get me those entries and give me something to do to keep my mind off my pain LOL lol lol
Back to top Go down
Patricia
Toddler
Toddler
Patricia

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE!!! AOTM contest PLEASE READ!!!   UPDATE!!! AOTM contest PLEASE READ!!! EmptyFri 12 Sep 2014 - 22:42

What is the deadline for getting pictures in for October? If it would stop raining I might be able to get some pictures to enter.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE!!! AOTM contest PLEASE READ!!!   UPDATE!!! AOTM contest PLEASE READ!!! EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 7:21

I would usually stop on the 15th........BUT your lucky I just had surgery lol lol I am giving you ladies 5 extra days to get those pics in. I will need them by Sept 20th!!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE!!! AOTM contest PLEASE READ!!!   UPDATE!!! AOTM contest PLEASE READ!!! EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 10:19

Patricia wrote:
What is the deadline for getting pictures in for October?  If it would stop raining I might be able to get some pictures to enter.

Doesn't the weather just kill good picture taking? I think if you get lighting that uses natural light, it's best to close up your windows and have a more controlled environment. That way, you can take pictures no matter what the weather or time of day. Just make sure your ISO is set to the lowest setting so you get more light in. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Patricia
Toddler
Toddler
Patricia

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE!!! AOTM contest PLEASE READ!!!   UPDATE!!! AOTM contest PLEASE READ!!! EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 18:54

Yeah! Five more days! I might make it.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE!!! AOTM contest PLEASE READ!!!   UPDATE!!! AOTM contest PLEASE READ!!! EmptySun 14 Sep 2014 - 1:54

Yup!! I am giving everyone until sept 20th to get pics in to me, because of my surgery/BONUS for you lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE!!! AOTM contest PLEASE READ!!!   UPDATE!!! AOTM contest PLEASE READ!!! EmptyMon 15 Sep 2014 - 20:14

That's a great idea, letting everyone enter their baby again if they didn't win previously.  It seems such a shame that there are so many pretty babies and only one that can win.  This way, maybe some of the other pretty babies will get a chance? bigsmile
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE!!! AOTM contest PLEASE READ!!!   UPDATE!!! AOTM contest PLEASE READ!!! EmptyMon 15 Sep 2014 - 22:31

Yes Rachel...I totally agree, and everyone deserves a chance. So from now on ladies...when you enter your baby and the winner is announced....MUMS the word. Do not Identify who your baby is, so you can enter them again, whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE!!! AOTM contest PLEASE READ!!!   UPDATE!!! AOTM contest PLEASE READ!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

UPDATE!!! AOTM contest PLEASE READ!!!
Page 1 of 1