R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!! Empty
PostSubject: Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!!   Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!! EmptyThu 31 Oct 2013 - 15:13

Can everyone who entered, send me a total of 3 pictures? A lot of you did already, and it's very difficult to choose 2.

So, if you sent me the 2 that I originally requested, could you please send in a third picture of your choice?

Thanks!!! I'll give everyone through the weekend to get pictures in to me...so Sunday by noon, would be great.

Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!!   Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!! EmptyThu 31 Oct 2013 - 16:39

How many did I send Lara??? I cant remember
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!!   Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!! EmptySun 3 Nov 2013 - 10:56

I have to wait for all my glue and "wet look" to dry, then assemble him... sad
I can't rush it or it will mess him up, it will be Monday night before he's ready. I have to work today and I'm off on Monday so I couldn't even assemble him today if I wanted to crybaby 
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!!   Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!! EmptySun 3 Nov 2013 - 11:00

I can organize the rest of the photos and start the contest Tuesday morning. tick tick tick!!!!
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!!   Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!! EmptySun 3 Nov 2013 - 11:02

whoohoo  hopefully I can get him done!!
thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! 
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!!   Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!! EmptySun 3 Nov 2013 - 12:44

are you using all three pics hun? if so...then I need to maybe send you another. All I sent was 2 that you asked for....LOL or am I set?
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!!   Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!! EmptySun 3 Nov 2013 - 14:36

Yes, Tina. I need one more pic from you, please.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!!   Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!! EmptyMon 4 Nov 2013 - 11:01

Ok.... I will send one :)
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!!   Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!! EmptyMon 4 Nov 2013 - 17:02

I have been going crazy trying to get this poor baby ready for the photo shoot!! This is my only day off in a week & it's becoming stressful prayer   
It's been one thing after another that just wasn't working out.  I had to re-do the eyes, they set wrong and then the matt varnish messed up, then the dewy look came out chalky, etc.....   Then to top all that off the outfit I bought doesn't fit, so I have to just throw something on this baby sad 
This is NOT fun tantrum 

Now I can not find what kind of pictures I need to send in, I hope someone is around who can tell me, I'm ready to take pictures
notfair
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!!   Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!! EmptyMon 4 Nov 2013 - 19:17

jo-jo-jo!!!! JO!!!! wink  Ok...now that I have your attention here!!! Calm down. It's going to be ok sweetie. Us ladies here love you too much to watch you have a stroke over this. Just breathe...... snap some pics, and then breathe some more, maybe brush babies hair a bit, breathe some more...... and send some awsome pics to Lara wink  If something is not exactly perfect now, it CAN be fixed. Just dont focus too much on whats wrong, in your eyes, and git er done weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee! 
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!!   Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!! EmptyMon 4 Nov 2013 - 19:52

Tinabloomfield wrote:
jo-jo-jo!!!! JO!!!! wink  Ok...now that I have your attention here!!! Calm down. It's going to be ok sweetie. Us ladies here love you too much to watch you have a stroke over this. Just breathe...... snap some pics, and then breathe some more, maybe brush babies hair a bit, breathe some more...... and send some awsome pics to Lara wink  If something is not exactly perfect now, it CAN be fixed. Just dont focus too much on whats wrong, in your eyes, and git er done weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee! 
Heavy sighhhh.... you are so precious!! I will calm down and get some pictures. I just always want everything so perfect, I think it's the abusive background I come from....
thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! 
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!!   Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!! EmptyMon 4 Nov 2013 - 19:56

Any time!!!!!! lol lol  I've been there....trust me
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!!   Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!! EmptyMon 4 Nov 2013 - 20:18

lol  at least I'm laughing now, it's good to know you care and understand!! Love you loveyou! 
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!!   Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!! EmptyMon 4 Nov 2013 - 22:24

Your welcome loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! 
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!!   Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!! EmptyMon 4 Nov 2013 - 22:28

thankyou!  bunches sweet Tina! I was able to find an outfit in my "reborn closet" that fit & I got the pictures sent to Lara. I'm so happy you answered & got me calmed down.... whoohoo happyhappy 
lol lol 
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!!   Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!! EmptyTue 5 Nov 2013 - 0:32

YAY YAY YAY!!!! Now thats they way to git er done!!! way to go Jo!!! weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!!   Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Details Class Contest!!!! PLEASE READ!!
Page 1 of 1