R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Details class with Romeo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dcranford
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
dcranford

Details class with Romeo Empty
PostSubject: Details class with Romeo   Details class with Romeo EmptySat 29 Jun 2013 - 15:44

Hi! Could someone tell me if we are supposed to have Romeo painted before the details class?
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Details class with Romeo   Details class with Romeo EmptySat 29 Jun 2013 - 16:49

I think that's what Lara said! So all we have to do is add the details, I'm trying to figure out what pallet I'm going to be using now bigsmile 

I'm sure someone who knows for sure will answer that, so I will be watching to see if this is correct information wink 
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Details class with Romeo   Details class with Romeo EmptySat 29 Jun 2013 - 18:28

Definitely have your base and basic blushing, and mottle. I will go over undertone and a few techniques on how to do that, then we will go into the finer details and a few different tricks on achieving realism in those little extras.
Back to top Go down
dcranford
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
dcranford

PostSubject: Re: Details class with Romeo   Details class with Romeo EmptySat 29 Jun 2013 - 21:45

Thank you! One more question...All I've ever painted are bountiful baby kits. Could you tell me how I would neutralize Romeo? I bought him from Macphersons (I don't know if that makes a difference.)
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Details class with Romeo   Details class with Romeo EmptyMon 1 Jul 2013 - 9:40

I actually haven't started on my kit yet. I will let you know as soon as I do, and post it in the class section.
Back to top Go down
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

PostSubject: Re: Details class with Romeo   Details class with Romeo EmptyTue 9 Jul 2013 - 4:08

Would the Advanced Newborn Class just over work with Romeo? Also, I am interested in doing the flaky skin newborns have. Is this going to be covered in this class or sometime soon?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Details class with Romeo   Details class with Romeo EmptyTue 9 Jul 2013 - 9:08

PamelaG wrote:
Would the Advanced Newborn Class just over work with Romeo? Also, I am interested in doing the flaky skin newborns have. Is this going to be covered in this class or sometime soon?

Thanks

Yes, April will be covering this for the class.wink 

She does a great job with this!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Details class with Romeo   Details class with Romeo Empty

Back to top Go down

Details class with Romeo
Page 1 of 1