R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hair Painting Class Details?

Go down 
+2
Karen
CrescentMoonNursery
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CrescentMoonNursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

Hair Painting Class Details? Empty
PostSubject: Hair Painting Class Details?   Hair Painting Class Details? EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 1:50

I know that we can use any kit we like. Do we need to start off with a completely painted kit? Any skin tone and hair color we please? Also, will we have the usual 6 weeks before we submit photos for the contest?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Class Details?   Hair Painting Class Details? EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 2:04

Any kit and must be painted and ready for hair. I imagine it doesn't matter what color you choose to go, the technique would basically be the same.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
CrescentMoonNursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Class Details?   Hair Painting Class Details? EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 2:08

thankyou!

And will we still have the 6 weeks before the contest? I'm trying to plan out the next few months so I can get other kits done between the classes I'll be taking.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Class Details?   Hair Painting Class Details? EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 2:09

Michele will have to answer that question. Whatever she feels the students should need, I suppose wink
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Class Details?   Hair Painting Class Details? EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 9:17

She will go over how to mix different hair colors, but have an idea on what you want. I'd imagine 4 weeks will be plenty of time for this class. But we will let Michele answer that.
Back to top Go down
2ndchildhoodnursery
2ndchildhoodnursery

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Class Details?   Hair Painting Class Details? EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 17:02

Lara, I think you are right, 4 weeks should be plenty of time for this class. We will go over using both the prisma pencils and painting with Genesis paints and you will need to have 2 heads painted and ready for hair for the class.
Any other questions feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
CrescentMoonNursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Class Details?   Hair Painting Class Details? EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 19:10

Okay so we will be doing the hair on two heads. Will we be painting one and using the pencils on the other? I'm kind of inspired to do twins! :)
Back to top Go down
2ndchildhoodnursery
2ndchildhoodnursery

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Class Details?   Hair Painting Class Details? EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 3:10

Yes, we will be using pencil on one and paint on the other.
Back to top Go down
CrescentMoonNursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Class Details?   Hair Painting Class Details? EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 3:43

thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Mandi
Toddler
Toddler
Mandi

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Class Details?   Hair Painting Class Details? EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013 - 0:12

For the hair painting class, if it starts March 1st, how soon do we need to purchase the class to be able to take the class?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mandiscountrycreations2
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Class Details?   Hair Painting Class Details? EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013 - 0:16

Mandi wrote:
For the hair painting class, if it starts March 1st, how soon do we need to purchase the class to be able to take the class?
Between March 1 and April 15
Back to top Go down
2ndchildhoodnursery
2ndchildhoodnursery

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Class Details?   Hair Painting Class Details? EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013 - 0:29

I beleive it is available now to purchase is it not?
Back to top Go down
Mandi
Toddler
Toddler
Mandi

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Class Details?   Hair Painting Class Details? EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013 - 0:32

2ndchildhoodnursery wrote:
I beleive it is available now to purchase is it not?
That's what I was wondering too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mandiscountrycreations2
shellymae
Toddler
Toddler
shellymae

PostSubject: info on class?   Hair Painting Class Details? EmptySat 23 Feb 2013 - 17:06

I just joined the forum today and I am so excited. I also just bought the online hair painting class that starts March 1st. I am trying to figure out the forum still and was wondering, where do I find information on what I need for the class and to be sure my name is included. I just paid with paypal but don't know where to search on here for where the class will post information on supplies and when it begins, where do I go. Sorry that sounds so confusing, just new to the forum... Thanks Shellymae
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Class Details?   Hair Painting Class Details? EmptySat 23 Feb 2013 - 17:23

shellymae wrote:
I just joined the forum today and I am so excited. I also just bought the online hair painting class that starts March 1st. I am trying to figure out the forum still and was wondering, where do I find information on what I need for the class and to be sure my name is included. I just paid with paypal but don't know where to search on here for where the class will post information on supplies and when it begins, where do I go. Sorry that sounds so confusing, just new to the forum... Thanks Shellymae

Scroll down from the homepage and you should see the class section. Information is posted there.
Back to top Go down
shellymae
Toddler
Toddler
shellymae

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Class Details?   Hair Painting Class Details? EmptySat 23 Feb 2013 - 17:44

thank you so much!! I found the information. I guess that is the same place I go to see the class when it begins? I just wanted to be sure I purchased it correctly and all is good. Thanks Michelle
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Class Details?   Hair Painting Class Details? EmptySat 23 Feb 2013 - 18:24

shellymae wrote:
thank you so much!! I found the information. I guess that is the same place I go to see the class when it begins? I just wanted to be sure I purchased it correctly and all is good. Thanks Michelle

Yes and all good. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Class Details?   Hair Painting Class Details? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hair Painting Class Details?
Page 1 of 1