R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -

Go down 
+5
Lara
HeavenlyCherubsNursery
Dmom
PamelaG
Karen
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -  Empty
PostSubject: Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -    Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -  EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 2:26

From now until July 15, 2012 we're having a class sale. Buy 2 Get 1 Free. You must purchase from the link below to get your discount. Classes purchased separately or prior to July 1, 2012 do not qualify for the class sale. Go to http://realreborn.net/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=26 for the class sale.

New classes added for 2013! Check them out at http://realreborn.net/cart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1

***Remember, if you want to purchase these classes as part of the class sale, you must order from the first link above. thankyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

PostSubject: Re: Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -    Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -  EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 2:46

Are the 2013 classes included? I tried to order them since I already have all classes for this year and keep getting "Please update your order. Buy 2 Get 1 Free Class Sale
... Invalid Option Values Selected"

Thanks,

PamelaG
Back to top Go down
Dmom
Toddler
Toddler
Dmom

PostSubject: Class sale   Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -  EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 10:34

I am getting the same reply and I don't have all this years classes, also can I buy more classes than three with this offer?
thankyou! Dmom
Back to top Go down
HeavenlyCherubsNursery
Toddler
Toddler
HeavenlyCherubsNursery

PostSubject: Class Sale   Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -  EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 12:38

Just uncheck the box that says - Please select 3 - and you should be able to add your three choices to your cart.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heavenlycherubsnursery.com/
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -    Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -  EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 13:00

PamelaG wrote:

Are the 2013 classes included? I tried to order them since I already have all classes for this year and keep getting "Please update your order. Buy 2 Get 1 Free Class Sale
... Invalid Option Values Selected"

Thanks,

PamelaG
Yes, the new classes are included. I didn't do my usual test of it because it was so late and I wanted to go to bed. I'll go test it now.
Dmom wrote:
I am getting the same reply and I don't have all this years classes, also can I buy more classes than three with this offer?
thankyou! Dmom
Yes, you may order all 12 if you wish, but let me check to make sure its working properly.
HeavenlyCherubsNursery wrote:
Just uncheck the box that says - Please select 3 - and you should be able to add your three choices to your cart.
Actually, that box is supposed to remain checked, I believe. I have to go test it now.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -    Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -  EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 13:24

HeavenlyCherubsNursery wrote:

After testing, you are correct. Make sure to uncheck that box before adding to cart.

I've tested everything else and all is working fine now. thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Dmom
Toddler
Toddler
Dmom

PostSubject: class   Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -  EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 13:54

thankyou! Karen....Honey
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -    Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -  EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 14:42

Most welcome! You look good in pink! lol
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -    Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -  EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 14:42

thankyou! Great job on the new class page! Hope everyone is excited about the new class chedule for 2013. We put a lot of thought into what classes you all have been asking for! It's going to be a very exciting year!!! whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Dmom
Toddler
Toddler
Dmom

PostSubject: class   Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -  EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 14:48

WOW oho how did I get pink?.... LOL Honey
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -    Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -  EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 18:01

happyhappy I just ordered the special, everything went smoothly. After I paid, it said I should go to my Paypal account and mark as completed because it is a virtual thing. Well, it already was marked in my Paypal account as completed. IDK thankyou! Thanks Lara for this wonderful special. The new classes sound great! bigsmile happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -    Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -  EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 18:14

Got ya, Barb. Completed as in shipped. I think its okay now because I believe PayPal stopped picking on Lara, but they might be keeping their eye out on her. They had said in the past because items didn't ship...well, that's what virtual means, nothing gets shipped but you know how stupid PayPal is.
Back to top Go down
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

PostSubject: Re: Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -    Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -  EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 19:19

thankyou! KAREN!!!!

I am really looking forward to knowing which kits we will be using in the new classes!!!

Great job Lara and Karen on the new classes and love the sale too!!!! bigsmile happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -    Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -  EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 19:42

We will always take kit suggestions, although I think we have a pretty good idea on possiblr kits or at least producers for certain classes. We don't want to lock down anything quite yet, as you know new kits will come out that we will want to do. wink

Glad you like the new classes for next year. whoohoo
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -    Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -  EmptyMon 15 Oct 2012 - 21:50

I'm new & I'm confused kuckoo-crazy How does the on-line classes work? I'd love to take some. I clicked on the link in the first post from Karen & it took me nowhere oho
Hugs,
Jo
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -    Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -  EmptyMon 15 Oct 2012 - 22:35

happyhappy Jo, Lara is currently having a Buy Two, Get the third for free, sale on her eBooks. The eBooks are from her past online classes. Here is a link to the store, http://realreborn.net/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=65. You can also click on Online Classes because there are quite a few online classes coming up. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -    Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -  EmptyTue 16 Oct 2012 - 18:54

Jo, you can get the page for all the upcoming classes at http://realreborn.net/cart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1 The first link in the OP is no longer available because the sale is over. It ended in July.

When you purchase an online class, be sure to put your forum username in the comments section so you can be added to that class' section of the forum so you can see the lessons. Lessons are posted daily except for Sundays and remain up for 6 weeks to allow you plenty of time to finish before the contest. After the lessons are posted, you will receive an eBook with all of the lessons for that class.
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae
Toddler
Toddler
KimmieRae

PostSubject: Re: Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -    Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -  EmptyTue 16 Oct 2012 - 20:33

I purchased my first online class today and I didn't see this comment about putting my forum name in the comment box. Is there some where else I can do this. I signed up for the milk & honey class.
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -    Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -  EmptyWed 17 Oct 2012 - 6:38

whoohoo I bought my first on-line class!! I purchased the Milk & Honey one..... Thanks for all the help Karen, you're awesome! I did find the comment box & put my forum name in it, I was surprised I found it lol
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -    Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -  EmptyWed 17 Oct 2012 - 6:51

Groovyday wrote:
happyhappy Jo, Lara is currently having a Buy Two, Get the third for free, sale on her eBooks. The eBooks are from her past online classes. Here is a link to the store, http://realreborn.net/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=65. You can also click on Online Classes because there are quite a few online classes coming up. bigsmile
thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -    Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -  EmptyWed 17 Oct 2012 - 10:50

jo_lil_sugars wrote:
whoohoo I bought my first on-line class!! I purchased the Milk & Honey one..... Thanks for all the help Karen, you're awesome! I did find the comment box & put my forum name in it, I was surprised I found it lol

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
stace999
Toddler
Toddler
stace999

PostSubject: another sale??   Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -  EmptySat 17 Nov 2012 - 2:22

hello, i was just eyeing up the new 2013 classes and would love to do several of them!!! Do you think you will be having another buy 2 get 1 sale??? sooooo excited to buy my first class!
Back to top Go down
stace999
Toddler
Toddler
stace999

PostSubject: hair painting class in 2013??   Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -  EmptySat 17 Nov 2012 - 2:31

i thought i saw somewhere that there was a hair painting class in 2013 but i didn't see it in the link above. anyone have a link to get to that class?
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -    Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -  EmptySat 17 Nov 2012 - 10:22

There is a hair painting class in March 2013. I haven't been able to get it on the website just yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -    Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sizzling Hot Summer Sale -
Page 1 of 1