R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

another surgery, and another summer gone :(

Go down 
+4
NonniKay
susie's tinymiracles
barb
Tinabloomfield
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

another surgery, and another summer gone :( Empty
PostSubject: another surgery, and another summer gone :(   another surgery, and another summer gone :( EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013 - 17:20

Ladies...... I am so overwhelmed with anger, and sadness, I thought I just needed to come in here, and ask for prayers, and here is why.
Most of you know, that I have had to have foot surgeries to correct deformaties, and to give me better stability. The right foot (one done in oct) has given me a lot of trouble. You remember when I had the massive infection, and had to be on IV antibiotics for 10 days??? Well....that is nothing compared to what is going on now.
I went in to see the surgeon, to have orthotics adjusted, because I have been having a LOT of pain, and losing my balance, but thats not the issue. He immediatley notcied I wasnt walking correctly even barefoot, and decided to look into it further. Now I know why I had the massive infection. My body rejected the bone graft that he put in the bones near the heel. It is totally GONE.....no sign of it, or the ID microchip. He looked for it like you do with a microchip in a dog, then ultrasound, and finally an x ray, all of them show no bone graft. So.... from there, The bones have severely shifted to the right, and 2 of the plate screws are trying to exit my body, and that really hurts. I am scheduled for another surgery to REMOVE all hardware which inclued 3 plates and 10 screws. He has to, nothing else can be done. There is also a 6 inch screw that is going to be drilled into the back of my heel, into where the bonegraft was.....to stabilize my foot. The second metatarsal, that had to be shortededn so I could have some of my own bone in my foot....now has a big cyst at the top (huge fluid filled hole) That has to be filled with some bone filler.....to stregthen that up.....or I could lose that toe all together. I am really having a hard time coming to grips with this......and just want to give up, but then I WANT MY LIFE back too. I also got a call today, from that office, stating I need to have some nuro testing done, to see how much nerve damage I may have.....which could also be causing the weakness, and pain. I Give ALL of this to GOD!!! All of this is out of my hands, and I just have to trust, that things will work out. I NEED to get better, because the daughter that just got married, is talking about starting a family.....and I want to be able to chase....my granchildren!!! Thank you for reading this, and keeping me in your prayers, I really appreciate it.
Tina
Back to top Go down
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

PostSubject: Re: another surgery, and another summer gone :(   another surgery, and another summer gone :( EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013 - 23:20

Aww thats not good at all. Will keep you in my prayers.
Barb
Back to top Go down
susie's tinymiracles
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: another surgery, and another summer gone :(   another surgery, and another summer gone :( EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013 - 1:36

Tina, I Pray & hope another surgery, and another summer gone :( 646879 every thing goes well! Do not think negative! another surgery, and another summer gone :( 571152
Back to top Go down
NonniKay
Crawler
Crawler
NonniKay

PostSubject: Re: another surgery, and another summer gone :(   another surgery, and another summer gone :( EmptyFri 26 Apr 2013 - 0:16

Take heart, my dear, you are never alone. Our God is faithful and knows all about this; I will lift up prayer for you that you will experience peace about this upcoming surgery, and swift and sure healing afterwards. Put your little hand in God's big hand and just ask... He will walk you through.

"Instead of telling God how big your problems are, tell your problems how big your God is!"

Hugs and Blessings,
Carolyn
Back to top Go down
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: another surgery, and another summer gone :(   another surgery, and another summer gone :( EmptyFri 26 Apr 2013 - 3:58

Wow. This really sucks. I am so sorry Tina! I have prayed for you and will continue to pray for you. Keep your chin up. Hugs!!! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: another surgery, and another summer gone :(   another surgery, and another summer gone :( EmptyFri 26 Apr 2013 - 9:37

I'm so sorry Tina, I will keep you in my prayers. Stay strong and let God carry you . loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: another surgery, and another summer gone :(   another surgery, and another summer gone :( EmptyFri 26 Apr 2013 - 13:54

Thanks ladies!! I have put this in Goda most capable hands, and fully believe there is a reason that I am going through all of this. I will keep you all informed to what is going on..... and thanks so much for your prayers.
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: another surgery, and another summer gone :(   another surgery, and another summer gone :( EmptyFri 26 Apr 2013 - 16:20

Wow you have really been through the mill sorry to hear what has been happening to you will keep you in my thoughts and prayers
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: another surgery, and another summer gone :(   another surgery, and another summer gone :( EmptySat 27 Apr 2013 - 9:07

Tina my heart goes out to you, you have suffered so much with feet problems, I do hope
and pray that the can resolve this one for you, and soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: another surgery, and another summer gone :(   another surgery, and another summer gone :( EmptySat 27 Apr 2013 - 15:44

I hope so too.... Ive come to grips with it, and that is the good thing. I bounce back pretty quickly, was just a big shock. I should have known that nothing ever comes easily for me, and this is just one of those things. It took my feet 45 years to get to the point of where they are now, they arent going to be better overnight. I have told the doctor, that I do NOT wish to keep doing this though, and hopefully once her removes the plates and screws, from the first and second metatarsal, and inserts the BIG screw into my heel, to stabilize my bones.....things will get better. I have to trus in the Lord, and to know he will get me through. Ive been through worse, trust me, brain surgery was pretty bad. LOL Although....I would much rather give birth naturally to a 10 pound monster.....than to be going through this LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another surgery, and another summer gone :(   another surgery, and another summer gone :( Empty

Back to top Go down

another surgery, and another summer gone :(
Page 1 of 1