R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Summer Toddler Class

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kysche

Summer Toddler Class Empty
PostSubject: Summer Toddler Class   Summer Toddler Class EmptySun 29 Aug 2010 - 14:55

Hi, Lara -

This is my first online class and I have thoroughly enjoyed it - The lessons are easy to follow and the pictures help alot.

Now that I have Emma finished - How many pictures do I need to send? - Any particular angles? - Where do I send them?

Will the pdf. file be sent later?

Thanks - Kysche
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer Toddler Class   Summer Toddler Class EmptySun 29 Aug 2010 - 16:18

Lara is the one you send them to, you can probably email or pm them to her. I believe she usually likes a full body and a nice closeup(not super close). Be creative! Cant wait to see all the toddlers!!
Back to top Go down
kysche

PostSubject: Subject: Summer Toddler Class   Summer Toddler Class EmptySun 29 Aug 2010 - 19:15

Thank you - Sarah Beth !!

Shelby - (Kysche)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Toddler Class   Summer Toddler Class Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Toddler Class
Page 1 of 1