R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hair Painting Class

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KatarinasDreamNursery
Crawler
Crawler
KatarinasDreamNursery

Hair Painting Class Empty
PostSubject: Hair Painting Class   Hair Painting Class EmptyFri 1 Mar 2013 - 15:19

Hi ladies, anyone know when the hair-painting class starts? I thought it was today, but maybe I missed something? I see the class and where one would go for the tutorials but nothing posted.
Thanks, can't wait for this one.
Hugs, -Christine
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Class   Hair Painting Class EmptyFri 1 Mar 2013 - 17:15

I have contacted Michele, and I am waiting for her to send me the first lesson so I can post it. As soon as I hear from her, I will get them posted. I am going out of town this weekend working on the sculpting DVD, but I will be checking the forum in the evenings.
Back to top Go down
susie's tinymiracles
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Class   Hair Painting Class EmptyFri 1 Mar 2013 - 18:19

Hair Painting Class 837677Thanks Lara!
Back to top Go down
KatarinasDreamNursery
Crawler
Crawler
KatarinasDreamNursery

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Class   Hair Painting Class EmptyFri 1 Mar 2013 - 18:39

thankyou! Have fun Lara, I'll be praying for a safe trip for you. loveyou!
~Christine
Back to top Go down
Mandi
Toddler
Toddler
Mandi

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Class   Hair Painting Class EmptyFri 1 Mar 2013 - 20:22

Katarinas_Wee_Angels wrote:
Hi ladies, anyone know when the hair-painting class starts? I thought it was today, but maybe I missed something? I see the class and where one would go for the tutorials but nothing posted.
Thanks, can't wait for this one.
Hugs, -Christine

LOL I thought I was missing something too! I am awaiting this class too :) Hope it's soon bigsmile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mandiscountrycreations2
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Class   Hair Painting Class EmptyFri 1 Mar 2013 - 22:58

Well, consider that you have been given the weekend off, as well. I'll make sure class starts Monday morning. I haven't heard back from Michele. Has anyone heard from her?

I'll check in tomorrow evening, and see if she by chance sent me the first lesson yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Class   Hair Painting Class Empty

Back to top Go down

Hair Painting Class
Page 1 of 1