R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update

Go down 
+8
babyblossom
Karen
mautallica1971
joa44
nightowlnursery
Poppy
Orange_Grove_Nursery
rebecca
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update Empty
PostSubject: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyFri 30 Mar 2012 - 21:47

Okay lady's I am finally home and would like to update you on the character contest dates and final rules.
first of all let me say that I am sorry for my having not been at my computer to give you answeres to your latest.questions
I do want to thank those who stepped in with their good answeres. I have had so many problems with getting a good connection with the phone I had avaliable. The rules are the same as the rules posted on the first post. I think its fair to say that the time to send your photos in to me is very close so you can begin sending them to me as I said earlier on July 1st and no later than July 7th I know I added two days to this because I need this time for myself. The judging will then begin on July 9th. Please look back over the original photo rules. Thank you and I am looking forward to seeing your babies.

We got enough so we are ready to go, I said when we got 15 interested in doing the contest then we could move forward. So here we go. I am laying out the rules in this post and may add to from time to time only if I have missed mentioning something important in the contest. Please read rules below.

The Contest is going to be a character of your choice, no paticular catagory, just any character you choose.

#1-The dates for getting your baby and accessories ready and the time you will need for the process is going to be the month of April and May, this should give you enough time to do your favorite character.

#2-The Contest will begin in June around the 12th. We will be allowed to add one week to it if we need more time but will plan to wrap it up for judging to begin shortly after.
UPDATE ON NEW DATE! BY REQUEST I ADDED TWO WEEKS SO THE CONTEST WILL BEGIN ON JUNE 30th
#3- I will be excepting photo's beginning on the 25th of June and needs to in no later than the 29th at noon so I can get them lined up.

#4-You may not show your baby in the forum or have a link to it or you will be eliminated. All characters must be kept completely secret. don't discuss with any forum members or other forums until contest is over. If you choose to get a costume custom made through the forum then that will also be between you and the person who does the costume .

#5-You may get answeres to the basic questions of mixing paints or how to mix certain colors only in the mixing paint section of the forum and no place else and you may not have any direct questions such as ( lion king gold or power ranger reds) just to give you a example. You can only use the color and not character names or you will be subject to elimination. We want to keep it a secret to make it fair and fun contest for all who participate.

#6-You can use props of your choice and costumes of your choice to show your creativity to make it a real interesting contestl

#7-It has to be a character created using a old or new reborn baby and no other kind of dolls are allowed. Only reborn babies wheather it be infant to toddler but has to be a reborn sculpt only. You may have one from the past that you can just take down and redo, or one you just want to make into your favorite character.

#8-There will be one prize given for the best or most votes for a single character baby, No second place prize. All votes will be done as usual.

#9- Three photo's will be ask for and one will be a close up of your character, one will be the creativity of the character and the last will be a full body of the character. explanation follows of the photo's

photo #1-close up of your characters face

Photo #2-full length completed body photo

photo #3-The character/inspiration photo in which your baby was created from (creative photo) is just what I call it.
You can search the internet to find your favorite photo of the character you are doing and copy and paste!! bigsmile

#10- The Prize for the winning character baby will be a Andi, a cradle kit by Linda Murray! weeeeee! I may add rules along the way but will not change any rules. I want to cover all areas and may need to add more details but at this point I feel you know the standard rules and can get your baby character going. You can find lots of information on the internet so this would be the best place to visit to get answeres on the how to's. Just remember to keep it to yourself and take all the time you need and do the best you can for a chance to win the baby I am giving away for the best character. Your baby is a brand new in box and all documents intact, such the documents of authenticity so don't miss out on this Limited Edition Cradle Kit!!!

Thank you all who participate happyhappy

Last edited by rebecca on Tue 26 Jun 2012 - 9:06; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyFri 30 Mar 2012 - 22:08

Rebecca, wouldn't you also want a picture of the inspiration for our character, so that everyone knows who it's supposed to be?

This is exciting, now to limit my wild range of ideas to just one! Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update 37678 Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update 37678 Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update 37678
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyFri 30 Mar 2012 - 23:43

happyhappy
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptySat 31 Mar 2012 - 0:16

Orange_Grove_Nursery wrote:
Rebecca, wouldn't you also want a picture of the inspiration for our character, so that everyone knows who it's supposed to be?

This is exciting, now to limit my wild range of ideas to just one! Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update 37678 Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update 37678 Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update 37678

Just to stick with three photo's so this would be a good place to put the inspiration for the character into the place that includes the creativity of the character, so just so I recieve in one of the photo's the character in its setting will be good enough. wink
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptySat 31 Mar 2012 - 0:33

I'm not quite sure what you're meaning by in the setting...? I'm meaning like this:

Here's pictures of the actual character:
Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update Harryp10

Here's the picture of the reborn version:
Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update Pose0811

That way, people can compare the two side by side and see how close the person got (or didn't get) to the actual character.
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptySat 31 Mar 2012 - 1:22

whoohoo what an awesome prize Rebecca - an Andi!!! This is really generous of you bigsmile I have absolutely no ideas, I better get my thinking cap on!
Back to top Go down
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptySat 31 Mar 2012 - 3:02

happyhappy Woo hoo! I would love to have an Andi!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
joa44
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptySat 31 Mar 2012 - 7:35

is there a sign up place?

very fun
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptySat 31 Mar 2012 - 12:26

I'm not quite sure what you're meaning by in the setting...? I'm meaning like this:

Here's pictures of the actual character:
Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update Harryp10

Here's the picture of the reborn version:
Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update Pose0811

That way, people can compare the two side by side and see how close the person got (or didn't get) to the actual character.

This can be one of your three photo's because its the idea in which you got your character baby from, I call it a creativity photo but its the idea of your character so I will add it in as one of the actual three photo's. Will go and make it clear on the original rules.
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptySat 31 Mar 2012 - 12:27

joa44 wrote:
is there a sign up place?

very fun

No need to sign up just read the rules and get started thinking!!! wink
Back to top Go down
joa44
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptySat 31 Mar 2012 - 13:01

thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptySat 31 Mar 2012 - 14:13

rebecca wrote:
This can be one of your three photo's because its the idea in which you got your character baby from, I call it a creativity photo but its the idea of your character so I will add it in as one of the actual three photo's. Will go and make it clear on the original rules.

Okay, so we can use the picture of our character's inspiration as one of the 3 pictures even if our baby isn't part of the picture, or should we include a picture of our baby in with the picture of the actual character? (Sorry, I just want to make sure I get it right!)
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptySat 31 Mar 2012 - 20:46

If you choose to include your character in the inspiration photo will be fine or if not is also okay, its just up to you on that one. wink
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptySat 31 Mar 2012 - 22:33

rebecca wrote:
If you choose to include your character in the inspiration photo will be fine or if not is also okay, its just up to you on that one. Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update 163660

Got it, thanks Rebecca! Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update 44677
Back to top Go down
mautallica1971
Toddler
Toddler
mautallica1971

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 6:36

Ok...I'm in for this contest. Got my character picked out too. I wont be able to start until May probably.

But I do have a question...sorta. I'm kinda worried about someone doing the same character. Since your running the contest, I was thinking it would actually probably be a good idea for only you to have a "masterlist" of who's entering & their character??? That way there isn't doubles. I was just thinking with that many of us entering it ups the chances of doubles. & since we all aren't using the same kits or themes...the more different the better!

Plus think back to when you were a kid at halloween & how you felt when you saw people being the same as what you were, especially after you put hours of work into yours. I don't know about everyone else, but that use to bug the heck outta me tantrum regardless of who's was better, lol!

Also by have a sign up list would give you a more accurate head count. Plus I think people would be more inclined to make sure they get their entry done & submitted, instead of saying they're gonna then forgetting about it later on since they actually signed up.

Again....since of course this is your contest, I don't wanna "tell" you what to do. I'm just adding my 2 cents in the hope that's it can be helpful for all in the long run.

***one other thing, about Rachel's question. Can we make one of our photos a collage & put our "inspiration"photo in the collage w/ another of our character baby's photos? (Think like before/after photo side by side) That way we don't lose a photo of our baby, while still trying to show our inspiration.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/123PrestoReborns
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 9:23

I see nothing wrong if two people have the same idea. Both ideas would be executed differently anyway. Take our classes for example, we all have the same lessons and usually even the same kit yet they all come out so differently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
mautallica1971
Toddler
Toddler
mautallica1971

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 20:42

Karen wrote:
I see nothing wrong if two people have the same idea. Both ideas would be executed differently anyway. Take our classes for example, we all have the same lessons and usually even the same kit yet they all come out so differently.

I can see your point, but I don't necessarily agree. So @ least we can agree to disagree... lol isn't that how that saying goes.

Regardless I'm still going with my original idea & hope for the best. In the end thats all I can do! wink

It should definitely be a fun contest too! dancingelephant
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012 - 17:10

I don't see a problem with people having the same idea. Like Karen said, there are so many ways it can be created/carried out. Besides, there are SO many choices in character babies, the likelihood of two people doing the same character seem slim. Having said that, I'm still trying to narrow down my choices! Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update 74474
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012 - 18:13

mautallica1971 wrote:
Ok...I'm in for this contest. Got my character picked out too. I wont be able to start until May probably.

But I do have a question...sorta. I'm kinda worried about someone doing the same character. Since your running the contest, I was thinking it would actually probably be a good idea for only you to have a "masterlist" of who's entering & their character??? That way there isn't doubles. I was just thinking with that many of us entering it ups the chances of doubles. & since we all aren't using the same kits or themes...the more different the better!

Plus think back to when you were a kid at halloween & how you felt when you saw people being the same as what you were, especially after you put hours of work into yours. I don't know about everyone else, but that use to bug the heck outta me tantrum regardless of who's was better, lol!

Also by have a sign up list would give you a more accurate head count. Plus I think people would be more inclined to make sure they get their entry done & submitted, instead of saying they're gonna then forgetting about it later on since they actually signed up.

Again....since of course this is your contest, I don't wanna "tell" you what to do. I'm just adding my 2 cents in the hope that's it can be helpful for all in the long run.

***one other thing, about Rachel's question. Can we make one of our photos a collage & put our "inspiration"photo in the collage w/ another of our character baby's photos? (Think like before/after photo side by side) That way we don't lose a photo of our baby, while still trying to show our inspiration.

Hi Michelle, sorry I am just getting in on the topic but think we discussed it already but for all to see then I will go over it and let the others see what we spoke about.
I think that no one will be doing the same kit but in the event they are its really okay but...
Tell you what I will do and that is I will get the people who are in the contest to pm me and only I will know who and which character they are doing. If by a chance there are two doing the same I will mention it but still keep all names silent to each person to be completely fair and if they still want to do the character they can do so but with the understanding that another is being done. I can't ask anyone to change their favorite character and say for instance many are doing the same one it will only come down to which is the best and gets more votes. I will do some pming and or ask for all the oppinions with the subject and we have plenty of time to make that decission even if we move the contest up until the end of June. I want it to be a really fun one and will do what I can to see all the needs and yours is a good one and want be overlooked.

Get back on it in a little while. thankyou!
Thank you for asking.

Last edited by rebecca on Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 18:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012 - 18:15

I have no problems PMing my character plans to Rebecca, but I still haven't decided yet! Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update 352822
Back to top Go down
mautallica1971
Toddler
Toddler
mautallica1971

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012 - 14:07

I have no problems PMing my character plans to Rebecca, but I still haven't decided yet! Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update 352822

....& I already did. But I cant start mine for a little while yet.

Btw Becky...did you get Adrie's newsletter yesterday? She had a photo of your LiuSan in the newsletter!!!! Congrats & that's AWESOME!!!! clapclap
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012 - 22:02

I know what my character is and have already ordered my outfit so will pm you Rebecca wink
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012 - 0:22

sounds good. I haven't had but two who have let me know and thats okay to. Some would rather remain silent until the time comes. Its totally up to you. I am sure the ones who want to let me know will do so. wink
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012 - 0:33

I'm still trying to narrow my choices down to one! eyeroll I need to pick soon so I can start planning/sewing/getting the kit, etc...
Back to top Go down
smiley10_6
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: character baby   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 4:44

I am relatively new to reborning and a new member of this forum, but I am thrilled to be giving this competion a go, and I would really love an Andi kit Rebecca thas such a lovely prize. I have started my character and was wondering if when we send in our entry pics, can we put in a little written explanaition of what inspired us, as well as any photographs. Also as im not familiar with the judging, is the judging thrown open to forum members or is it admin that decide.
Many Thanks
Cathy x bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 14:17

Welcome to the forum! The last character contest took place when I was new to the forum and I asked that same question. I was told that the pictures will do the talking for us, but since Rebecca is running this contest, I'll let her give her answer.

Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 20:08

smiley10_6 wrote:
I am relatively new to reborning and a new member of this forum, but I am thrilled to be giving this competion a go, and I would really love an Andi kit Rebecca thas such a lovely prize. I have started my character and was wondering if when we send in our entry pics, can we put in a little written explanaition of what inspired us, as well as any photographs. Also as im not familiar with the judging, is the judging thrown open to forum members or is it admin that decide.
Many Thanks
Cathy x bigsmile

Welcome Cathy and glad you are doing the contest, I am sorry about getting back late on the question as I have been gone for a few days. Okay lets see how to give you a good answere,. On your written explanation of what inspired you can be done after the contest when you have a chance to show your character baby , everyone has this same opportunity. I think this should be the best time as the forum members only will be the judges and its not open for anyone else to judge. This is the way I believe it should be done. So when you along with the other ladys send me your photos requested in the rules section will be all I will need. Later will come the time for telling your storys if you choose to do so. I think that would be really good as well but it may not really be nessasary for the judging. Thank you for doing the contest and look forward to seeing all the babies. Andi will be a nice prize for the winning baby I think as well. Good luck to all who are doing it. wink
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 6:43

Rebecca I received my outfit for my little contest entrant today and it is just perfect! I have been working on my baby while I wait to receive my Shao for the Asian class so I will be finished in plenty of time wink

Sooo looking forward to seeing everyone's entries! happyhappy whoohoo
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 13:35

I know it has to be exciting for you, I am also going to say that we may add a few weeks if we need to as it is coming up kind of quickly and I am still waiting on Sandie to email me that the Andi kit will be sent out to all who have it on pre-order which I am one of them, so in case the kit is a little late and I doubt that it will be , I want to keep a open mind on this as well. So everyone has extra time and doesn't have to rush in anyway. I am enjoying all the little characters you ladys are doing and we will have some interesting decisions to make I am sure but I am so excited to be doing this contest . Even if I am only going to get to judge. It is so much fun. Thank you and everyone who have let me know your choice. I keep it all to myself and can't wait to see. wink happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 15:24

Now that I finally made up my mind, I got my kit ordered yesterday. Now to get some other projects done so I can work on my baby, costume, and props! whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 20:59

I haven't started on mine yet, but I have decided on what to do, it will be exciting! I would love it if we can add on a few extra weeks, that would be sooooo good.
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 22:43

Okay I said if a few people need more time then we would add it, so lets do just that and I will go put in two more weeks in the rules dates. I want to be accurate on that so everyone will be able to see it as they read the rules or revisit them from time to time. Thanks Poppy and it gives those who have got other babies they are working on the do their character at a slower pace. thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 23:55

whoohoo thankyou! Rebecca bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 1:15

thankyou! Thanks, Rebecca!

Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 6:37

Thanks Rebecca! Working full time makes it difficult when taking pics for the contests. I have to hope and pray the weekends are fine so I can get clear pics lol. This will give me more weekends to get pics done bigsmile
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 15:33

You all are welcome and I am always flexable. wink
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyThu 17 May 2012 - 1:44

Whew, I can breath a sigh of relief as I got a newsletter from Sandie that my Andi kit I ordered will be placed in the mail tomorrow, so I am going to keep it all boxed for the winner of the contest so Ladys you work at your own pace and I am so happy that one of you will recieve this gorgeous cradle kit!!! happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyThu 17 May 2012 - 1:47

whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyThu 17 May 2012 - 5:04

happyforyou! happyforyou! happyforyou! hamsterdance hamsterdance hamsterdance hamsterdance
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 13:59

Well you ladys are very welcome,, I am in no hurry and Andi is sitting on my chest waiting but even if we have to tac on another week will be good by me,,, just say the word.. thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 18:09

Thanks Rebecca - I have just started working on my Tabatha for Karen's contest, so haven't started my character baby yet ... time flies by so fast affraid
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 10:33

I haven't started mine either. I've got the kit and material for the costume, but my Asian baby costume comes first. Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update 44677
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptySat 26 May 2012 - 5:00

My contest baby is finished! Just have to put her together and take pics happyhappy whoohoo happyhappy whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Mel's Tiny Nursery
Toddler
Toddler
Mel's Tiny Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptySat 26 May 2012 - 16:58

Still not started my baby Wanted to sew the costume for it and my machine broke down on me!
Hope i will finnish before finnish date the 12 of june am I right?
Mel
Back to top Go down
http://mels-tiny-nursery.webnode.com/
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptySat 26 May 2012 - 23:46

Hi
Is it too late to join in?
After I get an official answer I will PM Rebecca with my character to see if it will be kosher.
hugs
Joy
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 0:17

Joy Franklin wrote:
Hi
Is it too late to join in?
After I get an official answer I will PM Rebecca with my character to see if it will be kosher.
hugs
Joy

No its not to late Joy, come on and join in.. hamsterdance
Back to top Go down
photolady70
Toddler
Toddler
photolady70

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyMon 28 May 2012 - 10:26

I finally found the outfit I have been searching for, so I am in for the character contest after all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.t2lnursery.com
Mel's Tiny Nursery
Toddler
Toddler
Mel's Tiny Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyMon 4 Jun 2012 - 6:33

When is the final day for photoes???
Still not finnished my baby or clothes:-(
Mel
Back to top Go down
http://mels-tiny-nursery.webnode.com/
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyMon 4 Jun 2012 - 12:20

Mel's Tiny Nursery wrote:
When is the final day for photoes???
Still not finnished my baby or clothes:-(
Mel

I am going to announce the final dates for the photo's sometime in the middle of June, so this will give you a idea of how much time you will have left. I am thinking that the end of June will be the best time to except the photo's. The original date was extended so lets look at around July 1st....Unless anyone wants to do it sooner which I don't think they will. You all have plenty of time so just take a little coffee break from time to time. wink
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update EmptyTue 5 Jun 2012 - 19:40

July is better, because I have been so busy sewing for other people I haven't had a chance to work on my contest baby at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update   Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Contest Is On!!!! Rules/ Please Read!! Final dates Update
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next