R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE

Go down 
5 posters

Would you be interested in a character contest?
To do a character of choice contest!
Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE Color1058%Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE Color10
 58% [ 15 ]
Not Interested!
Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE Color1042%Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE Color10
 42% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 26

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE   Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE EmptySat 24 Mar 2012 - 15:18

http://www.realreborn.com/t10797-character-contest-is-on-rules-please-read

It will be a do it yourself contest and no class involved, I will be ready to answere any questions when or if we decide to move forward with the contest. I know you love to do contest so its up to you, you may have a kit you want to practice doing a character on or you may have one you have done but would like to redo, so you can have a chance to do so with making them into a precious character.

I will see how the poll goes and you can have some time to get your materials together if in fact it moves forward.
Of coarse there will be a prize donated to the contest by me and it will be another kit and a cool logo *that to will be anounced later also.

I am going to make this contest a lengthy one so you have time to get yours done and I did review my stash of dolls and will tell you this the winner kit is going to be a limited edition so need your vote to go forward for a chance to earn a exciting kit!! wink

Last edited by rebecca on Mon 2 Apr 2012 - 0:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE   Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 16:32

Well its looking like we are getting very close to doing the character baby, just need to get around 15 people who will pm me to let me know you are interested. wink
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE   Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 23:01

It looks like 11 people, myself included, have voted that they're interested. You need 15 to make it worthwhile for you?
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE   Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012 - 0:24

Yep at 15 then I will post the details, thank you for letting me know you are interested. I thought this will give all the new ladys and the ones who have been here also a fun contest that I do believe everyone loves the characters, its going to be plenty of time for everyone who joins the contest. I don't want to run into the class contest and even the lessons but with the time I will be allowing can be done in everyones off time or spare time. weeeeee!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE   Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012 - 11:54

LOTS of time for the character baby contest would be very helpful. I agree about allowing enough time people can get them done in their spare time. Huh. Spare time...what's that?!!! Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE 74474 Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE 74474 Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE 74474
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE   Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012 - 17:10

it is the same as space time, just wanted to let everyone know upfront it will be lots of time to get their baby done before the contest, don't like many and we can get going. wave
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE   Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012 - 17:17

I voted that I was interested as it would be really fun... but depending when it would be, I'm not sure if I would be able to take part in the near future as I only have a couple of kits left and I would rather use a cheaper kit for the contest and I don't have any here.. plus I would need to buy a costume etc.. so even though I would be really interested, I may have to sit this one out.
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE   Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012 - 18:13

Poppy wrote:
I voted that I was interested as it would be really fun... but depending when it would be, I'm not sure if I would be able to take part in the near future as I only have a couple of kits left and I would rather use a cheaper kit for the contest and I don't have any here.. plus I would need to buy a costume etc.. so even though I would be really interested, I may have to sit this one out.

Sarah I will send you a kit to use wink

Rebecca, Sarah and I are in! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE   Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012 - 18:26

You are so naughty Kym! lol ... that's really sweet of you thank you .. maybe we could do a trade? bigsmile
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE   Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012 - 22:56

Poppy wrote:

Oh You have lots of time to get all together, I do plan to announce the dates after we reach 15 participants. I am looking at my calender and think the month of april will be a good time to have just for doing your baby or getting all the supplys together and then in the mid or late May or early June will be a good time for the contest I believe and when everyone who shows interest lets me know then I will give a detailed outline of the dates and all the rules to go by. Thank you Sarah for letting me know you are interested also. wink
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE   Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE EmptyTue 27 Mar 2012 - 1:00

Sounds great Rebecca happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
Mel's Tiny Nursery
Toddler
Toddler
Mel's Tiny Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE   Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE EmptyTue 27 Mar 2012 - 7:40

I am interested to to join!
Mel
Back to top Go down
http://mels-tiny-nursery.webnode.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE   Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you want to do a character contest? UPDATE
Page 1 of 1