R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Contest Winners :)

Go down 
+7
hazel_may(Janie)
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Groovyday
babyblossom
Poppy
Karen
Lorrie
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorrie
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

Character Contest Winners :) Empty
PostSubject: Character Contest Winners :)   Character Contest Winners :) EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011 - 15:01

First I want to thank everyone for participating. It was fun and I loved seeing all the different characters and creativity from you all.
Congratulations!

The grand prize winner is for Klingon by Hazel May (Janie) of Nuk's and Crayonnies Nursery
and a very close Second place goes for Tinman by Michelle of Second Childhood Nursery
Third place goes for Harry Potter by Rachel of Orange Grove Nursery
Fourth place goes for Pebbles by Kym of Baby Blossoms Nursery

I will be posting all the entries and winners on facebook.

I will get your prizes sent out early next week bigsmile
Could the winners please PM or email me their addresses?

thankyou!

Last edited by Lorrie on Fri 14 Oct 2011 - 19:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Winners :)   Character Contest Winners :) EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011 - 17:05

Congratulations, Janie and ladies!! You all deserve your wins!

Thank you, Lorrie for such a fun contest. Looking forward to the next one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Winners :)   Character Contest Winners :) EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011 - 17:25

whoohoo congratulations ladies, they were all very creative characters clapclap Thanks Lorrie for running this fun contest loveyou!
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Winners :)   Character Contest Winners :) EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011 - 18:15

Congrats Janie! A well deserved win! bigsmile

Thanks Lorrie for organising the contest. It was so much fun entering and seeing everyone's creations! wink
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Winners :)   Character Contest Winners :) EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011 - 19:55

Congratulations, Janie! And thank you Lorrie for thinking up this great contest! I wish I could have gotten my act together and created something! All of the entries were great and big congrats to all who entered! clapclap wave bravo yeseree jumping dancingbaby
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Winners :)   Character Contest Winners :) EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011 - 23:09

Congratulations, Janie! Be sure to post up pics when you have him rooted and have the little uniform done! happyhappy

Third place isn't bad for my third ever reborn! bigsmile There's only prizes for the first place winner, right?

Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Lorrie
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Winners :)   Character Contest Winners :) EmptySat 15 Oct 2011 - 0:03

Orange_Grove_Nursery wrote:
Congratulations, Janie! Be sure to post up pics when you have him rooted and have the little uniform done! happyhappy

Third place isn't bad for my third ever reborn! bigsmile There's only prizes for the first place winner, right?

I'm dividing the prizes for the four finalists. With first getting the most, of course, and so forth.

I didn't know he was only your third reborn... wow... that is awesome... great work!
Back to top Go down
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Winners :)   Character Contest Winners :) EmptySat 15 Oct 2011 - 2:02

Wow!!!! Thank you everybody! And to think, I almost didn't even enter because I didn't have him finished! Glad I decided, "what the heck, I'll just throw some pics in there anyway"! whoohoo

Congratulations Michele, Rachel, and Kym, and everyone who entered! clapclap All the babies were great! I hope we can do another contest soon, and get more people to enter - making the baby to enter is the most fun part, IMO!

Rachel, Harry is great for your 3rd baby (I had no idea) - and a prize winner too! Doesn't get much better than that! weeeeee!

And a big thank you to Lorrie for putting this contest together! dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Winners :)   Character Contest Winners :) EmptySat 15 Oct 2011 - 2:17

Yes, Rachel 3rd is great, especially when it's your 3rd reborn ever! clapclap

and that costume is amazing!
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Winners :)   Character Contest Winners :) EmptySat 15 Oct 2011 - 9:08

Awesome lady's congrads to all the winners .... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
2ndchildhoodnursery
2ndchildhoodnursery

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Winners :)   Character Contest Winners :) EmptySat 15 Oct 2011 - 11:12

Congratulations Janie!! Your Klingon was awesome!!! clapclap clapclap

And Thank you Lorrie for setting up the contest, I had so much fun making my Tin Man for it.
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Winners :)   Character Contest Winners :) EmptySat 15 Oct 2011 - 16:42

Yeah, I was afraid I wouldn't have all my reborning supplies in time to get Harry done for the contest! I just started reborning in August...I painted two at once and then I painted Harry and Ron, so he's sort of my 2nd reborn...I've only finished two: my son's Berenguer and Harry. Harry was the first baby I rooted eyelashes on. I just left my son's doll without lashes, since he's a play doll.

Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Winners :)   Character Contest Winners :) EmptySat 15 Oct 2011 - 17:48

Wow Rachel, I haven't rooted eyelashes on an open eyed baby yet and I've been reborning nearly a year and a half! wink
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Winners :)   Character Contest Winners :) EmptySat 15 Oct 2011 - 18:07

Character Contest Winners :) Fanladycongrats
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Winners :)   Character Contest Winners :) EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011 - 22:25

I enjoyed watching the contest and congratts Janie and all the winners!! Wonderful ideas weeeeee! weeeeee! clapclap

coffee? Character Contest Winners :) 2011logoready
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Winners :)   Character Contest Winners :) EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011 - 17:08

Thank you again, ladies! thankyou! I will post pics when I get my little Klingon finished. I started painting his hair yesterday. I have 2 donation babies I'm making for Christmas that I really should work on first!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Contest Winners :)   Character Contest Winners :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Contest Winners :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Contests :: Non-Class Contests!-
Jump to: