R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~~~~~ UPDATE >>>>>>No contest this month!!! Hope to see you for NOV AOTM Contest! ~~~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

~~~~~ UPDATE >>>>>>No contest this month!!! Hope to see you for NOV AOTM Contest! ~~~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~~~~ UPDATE >>>>>>No contest this month!!! Hope to see you for NOV AOTM Contest! ~~~~~~   ~~~~~ UPDATE >>>>>>No contest this month!!! Hope to see you for NOV AOTM Contest! ~~~~~~ EmptyTue 18 Sep 2018 - 23:55

Hi Everyone!! UPDATE - no contest this month!! We must all be so busy (I know i have been with my mother in law's shoulder
replacement). Things are starting to quiet down for me, I want to get back to dolly things!! LOL

========================================================================

Hi everyone!!!  The forum was down last night due to maintenance!  I will wait to put the contest up until 9 PM EST tonight (THURSDAY)
so you still have all day and up till 9 PM est to submit your entries!!

Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

~~~~~ UPDATE >>>>>>No contest this month!!! Hope to see you for NOV AOTM Contest! ~~~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~ UPDATE >>>>>>No contest this month!!! Hope to see you for NOV AOTM Contest! ~~~~~~   ~~~~~ UPDATE >>>>>>No contest this month!!! Hope to see you for NOV AOTM Contest! ~~~~~~ EmptyThu 20 Sep 2018 - 23:24

bump bump bump
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~ UPDATE >>>>>>No contest this month!!! Hope to see you for NOV AOTM Contest! ~~~~~~   ~~~~~ UPDATE >>>>>>No contest this month!!! Hope to see you for NOV AOTM Contest! ~~~~~~ EmptySat 22 Sep 2018 - 2:29

Sorry for the forum inactivity!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~ UPDATE >>>>>>No contest this month!!! Hope to see you for NOV AOTM Contest! ~~~~~~   ~~~~~ UPDATE >>>>>>No contest this month!!! Hope to see you for NOV AOTM Contest! ~~~~~~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~~ UPDATE >>>>>>No contest this month!!! Hope to see you for NOV AOTM Contest! ~~~~~~
Page 1 of 1