R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~~~~~ UPDATE >>>>>>No contest this month!!! Hope to see you for NOV AOTM Contest! ~~~~~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

~~~~~ UPDATE >>>>>>No contest this month!!! Hope to see you for NOV AOTM Contest! ~~~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~~~~ UPDATE >>>>>>No contest this month!!! Hope to see you for NOV AOTM Contest! ~~~~~~   ~~~~~ UPDATE >>>>>>No contest this month!!! Hope to see you for NOV AOTM Contest! ~~~~~~ EmptyTue 18 Sep 2018 - 23:55

Hi Everyone!! UPDATE - no contest this month!! We must all be so busy (I know i have been with my mother in law's shoulder
replacement). Things are starting to quiet down for me, I want to get back to dolly things!! LOL

========================================================================

Hi everyone!!!  The forum was down last night due to maintenance!  I will wait to put the contest up until 9 PM EST tonight (THURSDAY)
so you still have all day and up till 9 PM est to submit your entries!!

Hugs,

Jenny

~~~~~ UPDATE >>>>>>No contest this month!!! Hope to see you for NOV AOTM Contest! ~~~~~~ Hattie10

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

~~~~~ UPDATE >>>>>>No contest this month!!! Hope to see you for NOV AOTM Contest! ~~~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~ UPDATE >>>>>>No contest this month!!! Hope to see you for NOV AOTM Contest! ~~~~~~   ~~~~~ UPDATE >>>>>>No contest this month!!! Hope to see you for NOV AOTM Contest! ~~~~~~ EmptyThu 20 Sep 2018 - 23:24

bump bump bump

Hugs,

Jenny

~~~~~ UPDATE >>>>>>No contest this month!!! Hope to see you for NOV AOTM Contest! ~~~~~~ Hattie10

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~ UPDATE >>>>>>No contest this month!!! Hope to see you for NOV AOTM Contest! ~~~~~~   ~~~~~ UPDATE >>>>>>No contest this month!!! Hope to see you for NOV AOTM Contest! ~~~~~~ EmptySat 22 Sep 2018 - 2:29

Sorry for the forum inactivity!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~ UPDATE >>>>>>No contest this month!!! Hope to see you for NOV AOTM Contest! ~~~~~~   ~~~~~ UPDATE >>>>>>No contest this month!!! Hope to see you for NOV AOTM Contest! ~~~~~~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~~ UPDATE >>>>>>No contest this month!!! Hope to see you for NOV AOTM Contest! ~~~~~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: Cozy Lounge-
Jump to: