R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap

Go down 
+24
hazel_may(Janie)
Barb(ozgirl)
tonya575
Lyndies*Lovies
Kim
SharonR
Tiondra White Rapids
Tinabloomfield
zaphy100
debora jenkins
ashtreemeadowbabies
sweetsherrie112
nightowlnursery
rebecca
With Love Nursery
Trish
passionatereborner
Orange_Grove_Nursery
babyblossom
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Lara
barbara
Lynknursery
Karen
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyThu 2 Feb 2012 - 5:46

I am back working 5 days a week from next week so I'm really hoping I can get the painting finished on Saturday afternoon/night and Sunday and Monday. Marty is away all weekend so it's just the girls and I.
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyThu 2 Feb 2012 - 18:13

babyblossom wrote:
I am back working 5 days a week from next week so I'm really hoping I can get the painting finished on Saturday afternoon/night and Sunday and Monday. Marty is away all weekend so it's just the girls and I.

I'm sure you can do it, but we have until the end of April to mail the babies out, so there's plenty of time. angelsmiley
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 1:38

OMGOSH!!~ Finally after about 60 hours maybe more....I am done painting, and rooting my sweet little mothers day baby:) My neck hurts....LOL
But as I told Karen, this has been a great labor of love. Just have to glue the hair, and the eyes, and add brows, and matte, ya know....all the "little stuff" whew!!~ Now to figure out the layette :0) lol lol lol lol lol lol But for now....im taking a break. I think I deserve it. I wanted to take the time and get this one done for sure, as I am having problems with my poppy, he keeps getting sick, and I never know what will happen next with him. I'm just glad all of the major stuff is done :) yay ME!!~
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 2:41

whoohoo that's great Tina, you are so organised! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 3:19

No....Im not organised....LOL Im going crazy. I just wanted to make sure this baby was a priority, so Ive worked 6-8 hours at night on it, until I was finished. I told karen I feel like Ive been pulling double shifts LOL!!~ I panicked when dad got ill, and he still is giving us a run for our money....so just in case something happened...I wanted to make sure I had all of the hard work done :)
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 3:24

Good thinking - I hope he feels better soon x
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 12:43

Wow, you did good! I still have yet to do any rooting. I'm still trying to decide what color of hair to give baby. That and I'm trying to finish up a previous rooting job first. Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 352822
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 18:35

Well you are all further advanced than me, I have a doll show in a week and a half so that is taking priority at present, then I can knuckle down and get mine done. But when I have deadlines I always manage to meet the deadlines, so no panic here as yet.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 21:55

I have been painting mine for the last week and I hope to have baby finished painting by night or tomorrow .... sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 22:05

Started rooting mine, but put it to the side to work on my preemie for the class. My hubby keeps getting on me to work on my baby lol which is funny to hear him say lol
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012 - 14:10

I still need to root, but I've also started on outfits. This is fun! Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 37678
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012 - 18:21

Well I hit a snag with my Am Indian kit so while I was witing on paint supplies to arrive I made a start on my swap baby. He/She is coming along nicely and I found a nice outfit when shopping yesterday too so well on the way now too and will take some pics as soon as I get a chance.
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyThu 23 Feb 2012 - 21:53

Native American Indian's loss is Mother's Day Swap's gain! Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 37678Glad you were able to make some progress and find an outfit too!
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptySun 26 Feb 2012 - 23:23

Wip photos are due soon just to remind everyone. Just sent karen my pix
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 0:22

I sent a couple a while ago...I don't have anything new to show yet. Unless you count outfits! Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 37678
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 1:00

I am just waiting on a few things.....mine is ready to go...LOL Do we have to wait until mothers day? LOL
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 1:13

You should ask karen, tina. I was thinking about the same thing. Wondering if we could ship out before the ship date
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 1:23

I don't think that shipping out early would be fair to the partners of those of us (myself) who are slower and NEED the April 27th ship date. Because some people would be getting their babies a month or two before other people.
Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 594282
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 2:00

awwww....rachael. It's ok, to be slower..... you take your time. The only reason I am done.....is beause I worked non-stop...LOL to make sure I had it done. I am working on other orders, and the memorial baby. I in no way wanted to have anything, happen to where I couldn't get it done because of what was going on with my poppy :)
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 10:50

No, do NOT ship until I say to ship, please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 13:41

was "just a thought" Karen..... I'm sorry wink
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 14:18

For those of you who haven't shown me WIP photos...

Upcoming check *Second check point March 2nd-first WIP photos

Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 18:36

LOL...yeah!!~ lol lol
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 19:49

Just emailed you my WIP for checkpoint #2 Karen.
Back to top Go down
tonya575
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
tonya575

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 23:12

Mine is done and pictures sent!! Thanks Karen!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.trapplestendertots.com/
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 23:13

I finally got a start to rooting my swap baby's head last night. I'm loving this vinyl, so maybe rooting won't be so horrendous for me this time??? Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 646879
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 23:29

Yes some vinyls are a dream to work with, others are downright pains in the ****** lol
Back to top Go down
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Blossoms_and_Blessings

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 23:44

Orange_Grove_Nursery wrote:
I finally got a start to rooting my swap baby's head last night. I'm loving this vinyl, so maybe rooting won't be so horrendous for me this time??? Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 646879

After seeing said head, I wouldn't have thought it would be easy to root. But then again, I've never rooted anything but clay (and then only about a dozen hairs!) lol
Back to top Go down
April10
Crawler
Crawler
April10

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyFri 2 Mar 2012 - 8:18

I am mostly done with my partner's baby. I cannot wait to see mine! I am so excited, this is my very first swap. Come on April 27th! happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyFri 2 Mar 2012 - 9:25

Great to hear April! A few more ladies need to check in.......time will fly!
Back to top Go down
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptySat 3 Mar 2012 - 0:25

I'm checked in! Just not with you, Karen! lol
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptySat 3 Mar 2012 - 2:00

LOL!!~ lol lol
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 1:06

Wooohooooo just finished painting my swap baby, waiting for the final bake to finish so I can insert the eyes, and see how he/she is looking. Have also just painted my best ever eyebrows (well for me anyway). I bought Selena's painting chart for eyebrows and boy did it help. I have seen sketches online but none have been as clear to me as seeing this chart in person. Was worth the purchase for me and my eyesight.
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 11:39

Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 162105Doesn't it feel great?! Congrats on the eyebrows! I've started rooting but I haven't gotten as far as I'd like because it seems my "sit on the couch and root" time is at a minimum lately. Usually, my husband has 2nd shift hours (gets home after 11:00 pm) and I sit on the couch watching TV and root after the kids are in bed at 8:30 until my husband comes home and we go to bed around 1:00. But, this week starting his new job, he has training on first shift so we have to go to bed around 9:30/10:00. But, in a couple weeks it'll be back to the "usual" routine.
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 11:48

I hate when we get out of our routine lol.... I've been out of sorts all week and again hubbie is home lol... I just stated rooting my swap baby as well so hopefully I can have baby done by next week with any luck at all lol.... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
Tiondra White Rapids
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Tiondra White Rapids

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 12:56

Sounds like everyone is coming along nicely bigsmile I've finished painting baby but waiting a bit to root. I have to finish the few laying around so I have some more room to work. Still have plenty of time. Best to your husband Rachel on his new job! Things will get back to "normal" for you soon enough. bigsmile

Lyn glad your mastering those brows, aren't they terrible! I hate having to do brows, but I'm getting better. Still takes forever though. sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysweetpapoosrebornnursery.webs.com
photolady70
Toddler
Toddler
photolady70

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyWed 7 Mar 2012 - 13:01

Lynknursery wrote:
Wooohooooo just finished painting my swap baby, waiting for the final bake to finish so I can insert the eyes, and see how he/she is looking. Have also just painted my best ever eyebrows (well for me anyway). I bought Selena's painting chart for eyebrows and boy did it help. I have seen sketches online but none have been as clear to me as seeing this chart in person. Was worth the purchase for me and my eyesight.

Lyn...would you please tell me where to get this painting chart? I hate my brows and definitely need help improving them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.t2lnursery.com
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyWed 7 Mar 2012 - 17:37

photolady70 wrote:
Lynknursery wrote:

Lyn...would you please tell me where to get this painting chart? I hate my brows and definitely need help improving them.

http://www.lynsrebornworld.com.au/catalog.php?category=Tutorials

Different Lyn to me.......... but she is sole agent for Selena's items I believe.
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2012 - 12:23

Question doesn't apply to me because I'm already finished painting my baby, but I'm just curious. Do all babies in the swap have to be painted with genesis heat set paints?
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2012 - 14:39

No, Stephanie. If someone who reborns uses air dry paints regularly, then that is acceptable as well.
Back to top Go down
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2012 - 21:10

Today I talked to my swap partner's baby for the first time! bigsmile That either confirms that I am nuts, or that I am pleased with the way he/she is turning out! Or both!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2012 - 21:12

hazel_may(Janie) wrote:
Today I talked to my swap partner's baby for the first time! bigsmile That either confirms that I am nuts, or that I am pleased with the way he/she is turning out! Or both!
whoohoo lol

Am I kuckoo-crazy because I kiss the babies? lol
Back to top Go down
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2012 - 21:22

Karen wrote:

Am I kuckoo-crazy because I kiss the babies? lol

If you are then so am I! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2012 - 22:59

Ditto for me as well lol. I carry them around and cuddle them .... sherrie
Back to top Go down
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2012 - 23:54

So, does this mean that what "they" say about us is true? IDK ( yeseree )
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptySat 10 Mar 2012 - 1:50

Of course not, Janie....we KNOW they are dolls. lol
Back to top Go down
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptySat 10 Mar 2012 - 3:06

Shhhh!!! Don't let Lydia hear you say that!!! For that matter, don't wake her up! She's been sleeping ever so peacefully ever since Michelle poured her. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptySat 17 Mar 2012 - 18:21

Finished my swap baby today. All I need to do is officially put it together. So happy :) sent you a picture Karen. Not sure if you got it or not since you haven't responded.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptySat 17 Mar 2012 - 18:27

I did respond bigsmile
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 EmptySat 17 Mar 2012 - 18:30

Lol oh ok still waiting for it lol maybe ill check my spam

Well its not in my spam lol maybe I just have to wait a while lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap   Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spring/Mother's Day Baby Swap
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next