R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas swap baby's

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

Christmas swap baby's  Empty
PostSubject: Christmas swap baby's    Christmas swap baby's  EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 16:14

Hello lady's when is everyone shipping out ... didn't I read we can start shipping on the 10th to the 15th Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Christmas swap baby's    Christmas swap baby's  EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 17:54

That is correct Sherrie! And be sure to send me tracking info!

And another reminder (because we've had non stop rain forever it seems ... pack your babies well and be sure to use a plastic bag of some kind to help them stay weather proof! I usually use a kitchen garbage bag inside the box, then everything gets packed into the bag and I seal the top of it. I've also put the box inside one then wrapped the box with the brown shipping wrap. Either way it makes sure if your box did get wet, baby will stay snug and dry!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Christmas swap baby's    Christmas swap baby's  EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 18:00

Oh I forgot about the bag use on the inside that's a great idea lol. ... thank you for the reminder Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Christmas swap baby's    Christmas swap baby's  EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 18:05

Mine is going monday or tuesday!! WooHoo
Back to top Go down
barbara
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barbara

PostSubject: Re: Christmas swap baby's    Christmas swap baby's  EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 18:41

I'm in Canada..... happyhappy I shipped Wednesday last.....
Back to top Go down
Lindas Butterfly Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Lindas Butterfly Babies

PostSubject: just sent mine   Christmas swap baby's  EmptyMon 10 Dec 2012 - 19:21

i just sent mine.... I am super nervous. i realized that i forgot to include a card or note.
Back to top Go down
grammyjladr
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
grammyjladr

PostSubject: Re: Christmas swap baby's    Christmas swap baby's  EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 12:17

Mine's in the wind now...I hate how hard it is to let them go. THen the nervousness starts...Will she like it or toss it in a box, or give it to the dog or worse yet will everyone else hate it when the pics show up or will it get lost in the mail or will Santas sleigh collide with the Mail plane and the whole world will know it was my baby that caused it! OMG! The things that could go wrong...I need a prozac...to bad I dont use it.. I'll settle for a Hot Buttered Rum after work tonight. THen I might just have to have one everynight untill this whole business is over..Fly baby Fly!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas swap baby's    Christmas swap baby's  Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas swap baby's
Page 1 of 1