R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!

Go down 
+20
Poppy
babydoll4u
sweetsherrie112
UnknownFemale
Trish
Joy Franklin
Julita
barbara
Lara
Lindas Butterfly Babies
MichelleMinPA
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Tinabloomfield
AngelKissedBabies
April10
kthoelen
With Love Nursery
nightowlnursery
Karen
SharonR
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! Empty
PostSubject: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptySun 5 Aug 2012 - 2:40

So, this baby swap is going to be a bit different! Since my darling hubby tried to put a ban on more *baby swaps* because they’re a bit expensive … specially this time of year … I’m jumping off the deep end and limiting our choices to Bountiful Baby kits. This is in no way an attempt to promote their company over others; it’s simply a way to keep the costs as low as possible. There were some suggestions about opening it up to other places as long as the cost was below a certain amount, but I think it will be a bit simpler to organize and keep track of by just sticking with BB kits.

That being said ... when making the choices for your top 5 babies, the rules will be:
1. No kits over 24”
2. No kits that are not already in production
3. Only first quality kits (ie no seconds!)
4. No critters! (If you’d like to include a critter, try the person to person swap/trade forum! lol)

By joining this swap, you agree not to put the baby you receive in the swap on eBay or any other source that would profit you financially for the reborn you receive. You may, however, give it away or donate it to a charity of your choice if you simply cannot bond with the baby.

There will be a few check points along the way. Anybody who fails to submit information requested at each check point, may be removed from the swap. This is to ensure that everybody who signed up stays on task and will be able to ship their babies out on time. If anybody is removed from the swap for any reason, contingencies will be put into place to ensure their original recipients will get their baby on time.

We realize that life happens and things occur. If at any point during the swap, you have an emergency, contact me by email or phone as soon as possible so we can be aware of any problems that may arise as a result and take steps, if necessary, to assist you in getting your baby delivered on time.

You also agree to do the best you can in making your baby the very best you possibly can. Everybody who joins the swap must include two photos of a current baby they've completed recently. One of the full baby, and one close up that will show the hair/head … whether painted, rooted or left bald. You also acknowledge that not everybody is on the same skill level and should know that your baby has been made with a loving heart! I will, when possible, try to match skill levels as closely as possible.

This swap is really about the baby, and not the layette. Please try to limit your layette to the outfit your baby will arrive in and not more than two extra outfits. You may include a birth certificate, blanket, and any accessories you feel would complete your layette … such as bracelets, booties, hair bows, paci’s, etc.

All babies must be shipped between December 10th and December 14, 2012. You MUST send me via email only the tracking number of the package you send.

Box opening photos are highly encouraged and looked forward to by everyone!! If you’re not able to post pictures, you must post a public thank you in the forum Baby Swap when you receive your baby. If you submit box opening photos to the forum, your name will be entered into a raffle for a great prize package!

Check points are as follows:
*You'll receive your partner's information by August 22nd.
*First check point September 24th - kit choice
*Second check point October 22nd - first WIP photos
*Third check point November 5th - second WIP photos (failure to submit at this point will result in removal)
*Final check point November 28th - Completed baby pictures
*Shipping starts December 10th and ends December 14th! You MUST email tracking information to me. (International shipping dates will be December 1st to December 5th)

If, after reading and agreeing to all this you still want to join in the swap, email me the following questions and answers entirely filled out to sharonskidsandkritters@gmail.com and put REAL baby swap in the subject line. Don't forget to include the two pictures of a reborn you recently made.

Please be as detailed and specific with your answers as possible to give your partner the best chance of creating your dream baby!

1. Forum name (this is your name on this forum)

2. Do you have a nursery name?

3. Complete shipping name and address/country (don't forget zip codes or postal codes/zones)

4. Phone number (some shipping companies require it)

5. Email address

6. Are you able to ship Internationally?

7. Are you able to meet all deadlines?(if an emergency arises, you MUST contact me immediately! Sharon’s contact information in case of an emergency … Sharon Richmond sharonskidsandkritters@gmail.com 916-645-2527)

8. Do you have problems emailing progress pictures to the event coordinators?

10. What are your top 5 sculpts, listed in your order of preference? Remember, under 24”, in production now, and no critters! (Please keep in mind this may not be the baby you get but every effort will be made to pick one of your top choices!)

11. As an artist, are there certain types of kits you love working on? Are there kits you avoid because you just can't bond with them?

12. Which do you prefer? Boys or girls?

13. Do you have a preference for your baby’s hair? Rooted, painted, left bald? If rooted or painted what color hair do you like?

14. Any size preference? (ex: 18,22 inches)

15. Sleeping or awake?

16. Open/Closed mouth – smiling, yawning, crying?

17. Skin tone

18. Other Likes/Dislikes (such as fairies, ethnic baby, freckles, milk spots, spit bubbles, birthmarks, scratches, etc...)

19. What is your favorite color?

20. When it comes to your baby’s layette do you like simple or foo-foo frilly? Do you like handmade items?

21. Do you have any allergies which would be affected by the baby you receive? Smoke, pets, etc.

22. Do you have pets in your nursery?

23. Are there any other allergens in your nursery which may affect your adoptive mom?

24. Do you smoke/does anyone smoke in your reborn nursery area?

25. Do you mind receiving a baby from a nursery where someone smokes?

26. How long have you been reborning? How many babies (approx) have you made?

27. Have you participated in a previous REAL baby swap? If you have let me know who you’ve received from and I’ll do my best to mix things up!

Last edited by SharonR on Mon 6 Aug 2012 - 13:50; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptySun 5 Aug 2012 - 11:17

There are a lot of great kits that retail at $50 or under and its a shame not to be able to include those, IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptySun 5 Aug 2012 - 11:24

I tried to send my info to the email but i got a failure to send notice sad
Back to top Go down
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptySun 5 Aug 2012 - 11:57

I am in!!!

Last edited by nightowlnursery on Mon 6 Aug 2012 - 2:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptySun 5 Aug 2012 - 12:10

Hi sharon, I sent you an email and a pm because my photos wouldn't show up in the email. Let me know if you get them.
Back to top Go down
kthoelen
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kthoelen

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptySun 5 Aug 2012 - 16:28

I sent the email and got back a message saying the address I entered could not be found.
Back to top Go down
http://littlepeanutnursery.wix.com/littlepeanutnursery
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptySun 5 Aug 2012 - 16:42

Both email addesses should work now. It's funny that the one I tried was the 2nd one listed and it worked fine so I was ... hmmm ... wonder why it's not working??? Then I checked the first one you see and *duh* ... I left out a t in kritter.
Back to top Go down
kthoelen
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kthoelen

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptySun 5 Aug 2012 - 16:48

Ah haaa!!! I just resent it!!! So excited.
Back to top Go down
April10
Crawler
Crawler
April10

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptySun 5 Aug 2012 - 20:24

Woo Hoo! I cannot wait!!! happyhappy
Back to top Go down
AngelKissedBabies
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
AngelKissedBabies

PostSubject: Hi!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptySun 5 Aug 2012 - 21:28

Hi, I just found this forum today and I love this idea! I live in a tiny town pretty far from everything and known for it's gloom and rain so reborning has been a great hobby for me and one that thankfully has been paying for itself but I haven't had the chance to see many other's work, in fact I've only seen one other reborn doll in person. I sent an e-mail and am looking forward to being able to participate in this swap! (Plus my birthday is Dec 16th so it will be a double present!) happyhappy

Kerri
https://www.facebook.com/AngelKissedBabies
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptySun 5 Aug 2012 - 22:53

AngelKissedBabies wrote:
Hi, I just found this forum today and I love this idea! I live in a tiny town pretty far from everything and known for it's gloom and rain so reborning has been a great hobby for me and one that thankfully has been paying for itself but I haven't had the chance to see many other's work, in fact I've only seen one other reborn doll in person. I sent an e-mail and am looking forward to being able to participate in this swap! (Plus my birthday is Dec 16th so it will be a double present!) happyhappy

Kerri

Wow you live in Forks, WA. That's where Twilight is based. I bet you hear that all the time though ;)
Back to top Go down
AngelKissedBabies
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
AngelKissedBabies

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptyMon 6 Aug 2012 - 0:14

lol Yes, I do hear the Twilight thing a lot! wink It's calming down now with the Hunger Games taking over though which is kind of nice... sometimes I miss the days when I said Forks and people thought I was talking about silverware. hehehe kuckoo-crazy

Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptyMon 6 Aug 2012 - 0:18

I am FULL IN!!~ If you need any more pics...just let me know. But im pretty sure you know my work
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptyMon 6 Aug 2012 - 0:19

sending you a PM...with some of my latest work
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptyMon 6 Aug 2012 - 12:24

Sharon, you might want to mention no seconds kits to be fair. When I hosted bountiful babies Christmas baby swap 2011 I made it a requirement that they use only first quality kits so it would be fair to everyone. Thought I would throw that out there as a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptyMon 6 Aug 2012 - 13:06

Great suggestion, and I agree bigsmile
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptyMon 6 Aug 2012 - 13:43

Tinabloomfield wrote:
Great suggestion, and I agree bigsmile
I do too and will edit the rules accordingly!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptyWed 8 Aug 2012 - 16:43

AngelKissedBabies wrote:
lol Yes, I do hear the Twilight thing a lot! 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! 163660 It's calming down now with the Hunger Games taking over though which is kind of nice... sometimes I miss the days when I said Forks and people thought I was talking about silverware. hehehe 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! 313247

Do you get sick of the Twilight stuff, or do you like the books/movies? I love them, though I got to admit I don't think I'd like to live in Forks! It seems so cold, dreary, and wet, not to mention too little! I'm glad you have reborning to keep you busy though.

I'd love to do this swap, but I don't really need any more keepers. My 10th anniversary is the 14th of December so it'd be like a anniversary present...but that isn't very fair to my husband. He's been so understanding about this whole hobby as it is.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptyThu 9 Aug 2012 - 10:05

Orange_Grove_Nursery wrote:
AngelKissedBabies wrote:
lol Yes, I do hear the Twilight thing a lot! 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! 163660 It's calming down now with the Hunger Games taking over though which is kind of nice... sometimes I miss the days when I said Forks and people thought I was talking about silverware. hehehe 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! 313247

Do you get sick of the Twilight stuff, or do you like the books/movies? I love them, though I got to admit I don't think I'd like to live in Forks! It seems so cold, dreary, and wet, not to mention too little! I'm glad you have reborning to keep you busy though.

I'd love to do this swap, but I don't really need any more keepers. My 10th anniversary is the 14th of December so it'd be like a anniversary present...but that isn't very fair to my husband. He's been so understanding about this whole hobby as it is.
That makes me sad rachel. I love seeing your character babies. And your nurse baby was awesome. Everytime I see crocs I think about that baby lol
Back to top Go down
AngelKissedBabies
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
AngelKissedBabies

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptyThu 9 Aug 2012 - 12:05

AngelKissedBabies wrote:

I am a vamp fan but I prefer the kind that spontaneously combust. I think the part that bothers me the most is the grown adults who think that it's real... which is scary, I mean I love a good book but I know it's just a tall tale.

Forks is small and sometimes that does get to me, I'm not originally from here and I have spent a few years living in cities, as well as other small towns but I went through Thyroid cancer the last 2 years and when we were at the beginning and trying to figure out how to get back and forth to appts and treatments that were 4 hours away... I had someone throw a bake sale that made over $1500 in 4 hours and did a dolly raffle and made almost the same. That's when I do love my little town.

The funny part is it really doesn't rain all the time and winter is dreary but the rest of the year isn't like that usually. It really isn't for everyone though.

I was always artistic though and after I broke my arm and had a plate put in it was hard to sit and draw or paint for very long, when I found the dolls and the heat set paints... I was hooked. Plus, I adore kids and work in childcare... it was a natural extension. I've always wanted to do something like a swap so this is great!!!

Last edited by AngelKissedBabies on Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 12:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptyThu 9 Aug 2012 - 12:54

AngelKissedBabies wrote:
AngelKissedBabies wrote:

I am a vamp fan but I prefer the kind that spontaneously combust. I think the part that bothers me the most is the grown adults who think that it's real... which is scary, I mean I love a good book but I know it's just a tall tale.

Forks is small and sometimes that does get to me, I'm not originally from here and I have spent a few years living in cities, as well as other small towns but I went through Thyroid cancer the last 2 years and when we were at the beginning and trying to figure out how to get back and forth to appts and treatments that were 4 hours away... I had someone throw a bake sale that made over $1500 in 4 hours and did a dolly raffle and made almost the same. That's when I do love my little town.

The funny part is it really doesn't rain all the time and winter is dreary but the rest of the year isn't like that usually. It really isn't for everyone though.

I was always artistic though and after I broke my arm and had a plate put in it was hard to sit and draw or paint for very long, when I found the dolls and the heat set paints... I was hooked. Plus, I adore kids and work in childcare... it was a natural extension. I've always wanted to do something like a swap so this is great!!!

WOWWWW theres adults that think its real?! Actually Im not surprised lol there are so many loons out there lol I would love to live in a small town though. Where I live is just so busy. Always sounds of cop sirens and ambulances. I live close to Baltimore City but in the County part. But still its busy. My grandmother lives in West Virginia and its so quiet. You never hear sirens or helicopters. And people are alot nicer lol I always tell my husband that when we move I want to get outta this town. But our family lives here, so I doubt we go far.
Back to top Go down
AngelKissedBabies
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
AngelKissedBabies

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptyThu 9 Aug 2012 - 21:59

With Love Nursery wrote:

WOWWWW theres adults that think its real?! Actually Im not surprised lol there are so many loons out there lol I would love to live in a small town though. Where I live is just so busy. Always sounds of cop sirens and ambulances. I live close to Baltimore City but in the County part. But still its busy. My grandmother lives in West Virginia and its so quiet. You never hear sirens or helicopters. And people are alot nicer lol I always tell my husband that when we move I want to get outta this town. But our family lives here, so I doubt we go far.

I never thought I liked it here until these last few years and spending time in Seattle again for treatment and Docs appts makes me miss my little town.
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptyThu 9 Aug 2012 - 23:04

With Love Nursery wrote:
That makes me sad rachel. I love seeing your character babies. And your nurse baby was awesome. Everytime I see crocs I think about that baby lol

Aww, thank-you Stephanie! It was so much fun making the fairy/first responder baby for Debbie and I'd LOVE to do it again, but I just don't think I should have another keeper around the house. I am already up to 5 with one more in the works plus the gorilla kit I just got and I had originally told my husband I'd only have two keepers!
2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! 134448

That's freakish about adults believing that the whole Twilight vampire thing is real. affraid
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
MichelleMinPA
Toddler
Toddler
MichelleMinPA

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptySun 19 Aug 2012 - 11:22

Looking forward to the swap! I just sent in my questionnaire.
Back to top Go down
Lindas Butterfly Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Lindas Butterfly Babies

PostSubject: I would love to join   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptySun 19 Aug 2012 - 13:58

If I can figure out how to copy the questios so I can answer them LOL
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptySun 19 Aug 2012 - 20:20

lindarn_64 wrote:
If I can figure out how to copy the questios so I can answer them LOL
Got yours today Linda! wink
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 12:34

Only a few more days and we get our swap partner info!!! I am so excited to see what kit I will be reborning. It has been awhile bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 19:05

Swaps are so wonderful this time of year, and I think limiting the kits is a great idea. Thanks for organizing this Sharon!!! whoohoo
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 22:02

Lara wrote:
Swaps are so wonderful this time of year, and I think limiting the kits is a great idea. Thanks for organizing this Sharon!!! whoohoo
You're welcome! I love them too and the only way darling hubby wouldn't growl at me is if it only cost an arm to do ... not an arm and a leg.

I also had another great idea for the 'questionnaire'. When we list our 5 top sculpts, I think that's where our preferences should go. My love of certain kits is almost totally based on a specific look/skin tone/hair color-style, etc etc. Some of us might like the more detailed list/description and some might like to leave it to the artist.

Either way I think more info is always a great thing!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 23:30

Sharon, the preferences are on the list. wink
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 3:53

Karen wrote:
Yes but my preferences change with each kit. lol That was what I was trying to suggest.

I love the Rowan done by Randee Howe ... the others not so much. No disrespect intended but the one by Melissa George wouldn't interest me at all.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 8:50

Oh I see! Well, you can do that, too. I think on my last swap I specified how I liked each kit to be done and most were different. wink
Back to top Go down
barbara
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barbara

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 18:34

Hmmmm....I see I debated about joining too long...I thought the dead line was at the end of the month....too late to join, huh?
Hugs, Barb
Back to top Go down
AngelKissedBabies
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
AngelKissedBabies

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 23:41

SharonR wrote:
Karen wrote:
Yes but my preferences change with each kit. lol That was what I was trying to suggest.

I love the Rowan done by Randee Howe ... the others not so much. No disrespect intended but the one by Melissa George wouldn't interest me at all.

That's funny because I like the one by Melissa George, though I would prefer less pink around the eyes. The way she did her though makes her look a lot like one of Romie's babies... which I adore. lol In fact it made me wish I'd put Rowan in my top 5... it's one of those kits I've been torn on because I like some versions of it and others do nothing for me. It's funny how tastes run so different, but that's what makes it so much fun too.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012 - 1:25

EEEEEEEEEK!!~ Got my partner....and I so sooooo over the moon!!~ I cant wait till Christmas gets here LOL lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: EEEEKKK.... I am waiting!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptyFri 24 Aug 2012 - 13:32

Whooo Hooo! Got my kit in the mail today! I hope to start painting tonight. I can't wait happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptyFri 24 Aug 2012 - 19:22

whoohoo whoohoo Got my kit today too!!! whoohoo whoohoo
That's next in line. I just started one today before it came so hopefully by the end of next week I'll be able to jump right in and get to work! WHOOP WHOOP
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptySat 25 Aug 2012 - 19:46

Wow, i am tired! I have painted my swap baby for 12 hours today! I'm beat lol
Back to top Go down
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptySat 25 Aug 2012 - 20:24

With Love Nursery wrote:

YOU GO GIRL!!!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptySat 25 Aug 2012 - 20:29

WHOOO HOOOOO!!~ Just ordered my partners baby, and everything I need to make him/her beautiful!!! I am so excited I can't stand it. EEEEEEK!!~ lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptySat 25 Aug 2012 - 23:05

Julita wrote:
With Love Nursery wrote:

YOU GO GIRL!!!

whoohoo bigsmile hamsterdance

Baby's not finished, still needs fine details, nails and hair bigsmile But.... I'm hoping to take my first work in progress photos tomorrow if it's sunny enough. Today was a rainy day. Taking pictures is my favorite part

Can you all tell how excited I was to finally paint lol

Last edited by With Love Nursery on Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 23:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kthoelen
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kthoelen

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptySat 25 Aug 2012 - 23:10

With Love Nursery wrote:
Julita wrote:
With Love Nursery wrote:

YOU GO GIRL!!!

Baby's not finished, still needs fine details, nails and hair bigsmile But.... I'm hoping to take my first work in progress photos tomorrow if it's sunny enough. Today was a rainy day. Taking pictures is my favorite part

clapclap worthy worthy worthy worthy

I am still waiting for the paycheck to buy my swap baby. It is all picked out and ready to order though!!!
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptySat 25 Aug 2012 - 23:13

kthoelen wrote:
With Love Nursery wrote:
Julita wrote:
With Love Nursery wrote:

YOU GO GIRL!!!

clapclap worthy worthy worthy worthy

I am still waiting for the paycheck to buy my swap baby. It is all picked out and ready to order though!!!
Hopefully you will still be able to take part in the sale :)
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptySat 25 Aug 2012 - 23:45

I got my paycheck today......thats why I was able to order yayayaya
Back to top Go down
kthoelen
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kthoelen

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptySun 26 Aug 2012 - 16:41

The kit I am planning on getting hasn't been on sale. I have been checking every day!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptySun 26 Aug 2012 - 16:46

kthoelen wrote:
The kit I am planning on getting hasn't been on sale. I have been checking every day!!! LOL
You have until Sept 24th to let me know so fingers crossed!
Back to top Go down
kthoelen
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kthoelen

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptySun 26 Aug 2012 - 16:49

I will be ordering next weekend weather the kit is on sale or not! I am very excited about the swap!!!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptySun 26 Aug 2012 - 18:10

kthoelen wrote:

the kit I ordered wasnt on sale either sad but I was too excited to care. Hopefully you will get lucky and get yours on sale bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptySun 26 Aug 2012 - 23:18

No sale here either....but who cares??? LOL lol lol lol I should have mine by Wednsday whoot
Back to top Go down
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! EmptyMon 27 Aug 2012 - 8:02

I seem to follow the no sale crowd! Mine wasn't on sale either! But I definitely cannot wait to get to work on it! I'm hoping to have it painted by the end of this week because school here starts next week so that means back to work I go!
I am so excited about this! But I am having a hard time finding ONE of the outfits that I want...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! Empty

Back to top Go down

2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next