R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!

Go down 
+20
Poppy
babydoll4u
sweetsherrie112
UnknownFemale
Trish
Joy Franklin
Julita
barbara
Lara
Lindas Butterfly Babies
MichelleMinPA
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Tinabloomfield
AngelKissedBabies
April10
kthoelen
With Love Nursery
nightowlnursery
Karen
SharonR
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Aug 2012 - 9:56

I went shopping yesterday and was looking for an outfit for my baby. Didnt see anything I was in LOVE with so I didnt get anything. Told my husband that I got PLENTY of time. I love shopping for baby clothes!!!
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Aug 2012 - 15:41

I'm waiting for some money too! LOL I a always waiting for some money! roflmbo!

I can't wait to get the kit and get going on it. I can never choose sex of the baby until I have finished the painting. I let the kit tell me who they are. So no shopping here.....not yet anyway! We shall see.............hmmmmm.....

hugs
jo
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Aug 2012 - 16:06

When I was making porcelain dolls they almost always were girls. There's one baby that I've probably made about 30 of, and all but one were girls. When I finished this one particular baby, I didn't have one of the wispy baby wigs so I went out and sat on the floor of the shop next to the shelves of wigs and just started trying things on.

I got to one wig, put it on and turned the head over so I could see the face and said, "OH!! You want to be a boy??"

lol Amazing how sometimes even at the last minute your plans get re-routed!

lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
AngelKissedBabies
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
AngelKissedBabies

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Aug 2012 - 23:47

I finally got my kit today, Going to start it tomorrow after work, can't wait for the weekend so I can put in some real hours getting the painting done so I can start working on the hair and figuring out if this baby wants to be a boy or a girl. I hope my swap partner likes my choice of their kits to do as their baby! I'm really loving it's little face!

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/AngelKissedBabies
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Aug 2012 - 10:44

AngelKissedBabies wrote:
I finally got my kit today, Going to start it tomorrow after work, can't wait for the weekend so I can put in some real hours getting the painting done so I can start working on the hair and figuring out if this baby wants to be a boy or a girl. I hope my swap partner likes my choice of their kits to do as their baby! I'm really loving it's little face!

If its one on their list, they will love it. If its not but take into their "likes" and "dislikes" I'm sure they'll love it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
AngelKissedBabies
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
AngelKissedBabies

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Aug 2012 - 12:03

Karen wrote:
AngelKissedBabies wrote:

If its one on their list, they will love it. If its not but take into their "likes" and "dislikes" I'm sure they'll love it.

:) It's definitely on the list, it's the one I thought would capture their likes the best at make it an adorable dream baby. I am surprised how excited and slightly nervous I am on this one, I usually send tons of pictures on customs at every step. :) That this one will be a total surprise makes it a lot of fun but also just a tiny bit scary too. :)

I'm excited to be able to do this and since my birthday is just before Christmas mine will be a double present for me! It's funny though because I am more worried about making sure this one is perfect than even wondering about what my baby will be like. Is that normal, hehehe?
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Aug 2012 - 12:54

Kerri it's totally normal! I think we always worry more about how our work will be perceived than we do about what we'll be getting. "Will she love it?" is far more tension producing than "Will I love it?".
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Aug 2012 - 14:06

I agree with Sharon. Im sure your swap partner will love it. wink
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Aug 2012 - 16:51

I am with you there....I am always terrified LOL....is he/she going to be prefect? Will my swap partner love it, or want to throw it LOL.....ya know that kind of thing. Im getting better now though, so I dont worry nearly as much. Mothers day was seriously scary. lol lol lol But it all turned out well.
Back to top Go down
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Aug 2012 - 21:51

I have to say, I am nervous too... I'm new to this and I hope that my swapee doesn't get her baby and feel like she got jipped.... I am so excited to get started but then I get butterflies thinking about it! lol! And you are right, I am far more nervous about what I am sending than what I am receiving.... I'm glad I'm not the only one... and that even you more experienced ladies experience the butterflies too... affraid

Back to top Go down
AngelKissedBabies
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
AngelKissedBabies

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012 - 0:42

thankyou! For me this is the first time I've done a swap and while I have been told I'm pretty good at what her preferences stated it's hard to go by words alone and feel confident. So it's nice to know I'm not the only one. lol I'll just keep telling myself "I got this!" Plus, for me, I have taught myself everything from my first baby using the BB video and then adding lots of tidbits of info online, looking at a million reborn pictures and trial and error. I've never taken a class or seen anyone else's work. This makes me super excited to see how my swap partner does things, the same and differently. I got the first little bit of painting done on him/her tonight, still tons more to do and can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012 - 3:01

I am now having palpitations about who my partner is and whether she will like the baby I make or not, etc! I will eventually get myself into a stew and then just make the baby knowing that she will not like it and toss it in the trash. LOL
As for the baby I get? I could care! I just want the one making for me to have had fun making the baby and I will enjoy seeing how she interprets it. As I seem to have lost all rooting skills this week, I am thinking of just enclosing a couple of rooting needles and an ounce of lovely mohair in the package! roflmbo!!!!

hugs
joy
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012 - 3:21

Joy you constantly crack me up!

I'm anxiously awaiting my 3.5 days away so I can bury myself in vamplings! I love the fact that our craft is so portable! The thought of being able to take along the parts for porcelain dolls is truly impossible, I mean really ... who has room to lug around a kiln???

I'm hoping to get a couple of nice LONG stretches of painting and wowing all the horsey people with my crazy craft. LOL!!

hmmmm ... maybe I should take a more realistic representation of the craft so I don't appear totally like a nut job!

lol lol lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012 - 11:56

Whooo Hoooo!!! I just purchased the very first item for my baby's layett!!! EXCITED!!!! Its something VERY special! My swap partner is going to be one lucky mommy because even I am jealous lol lol
Back to top Go down
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012 - 12:37

SharonR wrote:
hmmmm ... maybe I should take a more realistic representation of the craft so I don't appear totally like a nut job!

I have to add to this...
Not to long ago I wanted to buy some shoes for my WIP. So, I wrapped a leg in a towel and carefully placed it in my shoulder bag. There were some ladies in the baby section when I pulled the leg out of my bag and started trying shoes on it... I have no idea what they thought of that but I can tell you that my 16 yo daughter was with me and she just about tipped over when I pulled that leg out... I just chuckled to myself and wondered what those ladies must be thinking...

lol lol lol

Last edited by Julita on Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 22:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lindas Butterfly Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Lindas Butterfly Babies

PostSubject: christmas swap   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012 - 21:23

I purchased the baby for my swap partner. I am also vey nervous. I hope my expecting mom is happy with what i have chosen for her. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012 - 22:18

lol lol lol lol lol lol the last few p[osts....have cracked me up so much LOL...Thanks I needed that
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012 - 0:42

Did you ever hear my story about oven shopping? I was at Kohl's and took Ladybug's head with me thinking that if her head fit in the oven it would be a good size. I left her head in the NuWave oven on the shelf as I wandered to the other side of the row to look at other options.

I heard a double GASP!! and then a "Who would do such a thing?????"

Two lil old ladies (I have to be careful because I know I'm close to being one too! LOL) were gawking at the baby head in the oven.

lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012 - 9:59

lol lol Now THAT is funny!!! lol lol
Back to top Go down
AngelKissedBabies
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
AngelKissedBabies

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012 - 12:46

nicethread You guys are hilarious! lol

I work in childcare and recently started at a new place where no one had seen my dolls. One of my co-workers and I were talking about them and she wanted to see one. I brought one in and my boss wanted to take it into another room to show someone, so she walked down the boardwalk past all the other rooms. Sure enough the phone rings and it's one of the other classrooms wanting to know about the "new baby" needless to say someone decided to take the baby in to meet the other staff member and "tripped" nearly dropping the baby. She called to tell me "Thanks for the near heart attack." It made for a fun day.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012 - 16:10

whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whooo hoooo!!~ whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo I had a delivery today, and now I cant wait to get started. This is my partners dream baby, so I know they will love him/her....although...I think it's already telling me it wants to be a boy...hmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Sep 2012 - 17:17

I don't have my partner's kit yet, as BB wants MONEY for it! The nerve of them! Don't they know I don't have money until the 19th? Couldn't they just "put the baby in the mail" with an IOU from me? they are really just not being cooperative! LOL

I am in awe of you ladies who can do the layette before you do the baby. I never know what sex my baby is going to be until it is finished! I start out making a girl and am determined it is a girl and what happens? It turns into a boy at the last minute! Or, vice versa...although not often do they turn into girls. I really do not understand it.

I guess I can maybe do a white blanket! Can't get more neutral than white! LOL

Here's hoping that once the kit can come here it will be a cooperative little one! I don't know why it should none of my real children were and few of the reborns have been.

So.....just 107 days to last day to ship!!!!! I think my mom's ankles are beginning to swell a little now.

hugs
joy
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep 2012 - 13:20

Joy Franklin wrote:
I don't have my partner's kit yet, as BB wants MONEY for it! The nerve of them! Don't they know I don't have money until the 19th? Couldn't they just "put the baby in the mail" with an IOU from me? they are really just not being cooperative! LOL

I am in awe of you ladies who can do the layette before you do the baby. I never know what sex my baby is going to be until it is finished! I start out making a girl and am determined it is a girl and what happens? It turns into a boy at the last minute! Or, vice versa...although not often do they turn into girls. I really do not understand it.

Here's hoping that once the kit can come here it will be a cooperative little one! I don't know why it should none of my real children were and few of the reborns have been.

So.....just 107 days to last day to ship!!!!! I think my mom's ankles are beginning to swell a little now.

hugs
joy

Well, the main reason I have purchased items for my baby's layette, is because I have created the same baby in the past as the same gender that my swap partner wants, so I already know it will work out bigsmile Im super excited because I get to compare babies and look to see how far I have come as an artist. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Lindas Butterfly Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Lindas Butterfly Babies

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep 2012 - 19:04

Joy Franklin wrote:

hugs
joy

I started my layette because I still can not get back and forth to the oven. cant wait to get started.
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep 2012 - 19:39

Lindarn......I have issues sometimes getting up and down, so I got the table top oven. I can put it right next to me either on the table or buffet and all I have to do is turn and put the parts in and out. Actually if the pets are all outside I put the oven on a chair seat and then it is really easy to use for loading and unloading. don't have to move much at all.

I think we are all doing very well considering where we are in our "pregnancies"! LOL

hugs
Joy
Back to top Go down
Lindas Butterfly Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Lindas Butterfly Babies

PostSubject: message to the person creating my baby   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep 2012 - 18:14

This is very exciting. I have been reading post and I realize that I am not the only one nervious thinking about how my babys mom will like her or him and will she like my work.

I just want to say to the person creating my little one..... Relaxand have fun, give the baby a kiss and send a warm hug. I know that I will love the baby I recieve becuse it will be created from you and from your heart. I will love and cherish this little one forever. Thank you for who you are and the one you create.
Back to top Go down
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep 2012 - 22:09

I gave my swapee's baby a bath tonight. It's drying now, hopefully ready to start tomorrow. We have some pretty nasty weather forecast so as long as we keep power so I can run my oven... it may have to wait until Sunday.
I am very excited to get to work!!!
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep 2012 - 22:27

lol lol lol Best of ;luck to all of you, and I don't know why any of you are worying, they will all be stunning.......... wink wink wink wink
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep 2012 - 17:58

We have bad weather here too! Really bad storm is passing through. So far, my area has been lucky.

As for my baby, right now, I have the skin tone completed. My baby needs hair, but, I am working on another baby at the moment so my swap baby is on hold since I have LOTS of time.

Everyone gets nervous during swaps bigsmile But all the babies are well loved. I know I'm usually more worried about my swap partners baby arriving safely. I usually cant wait to hear when she gets it, and what she thinks bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep 2012 - 21:53

Well.... We DID loose power today! But I wasn't home... I had to go shopping (gee darn! lol). I needed some more odorless thinner and wanted to get it before I got started. Bought myself another Maxine's mop too.... AC Moore had them 40% off so it cost $4.91 for a 3/4" (a size I didn't have). That was my deal of the day! I probably should have bought a bunch at 40% off!

I am sure my baby will be dry tomorrow so I am going to get going first thing in the morning!!! I can't wait!!! I am looking for one item that I am having a terrible time finding for part of the baby's layette... if I can't find it I am going to be so bummed!!! But I do already have some accessories.... bigsmile

I think this is going to be so much fun for me... but I am sick with worry already that something is going to be a disaster... UGH oho
Back to top Go down
AngelKissedBabies
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
AngelKissedBabies

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Sep 2012 - 13:44

I have baby nearly painted and coming along nicely. I had someone try and buy it already and had to say no way... lol The hair will take quite a bit to get exactly right but there is plenty of time to get to that, can't wait till the painting is done though so I can figure out if this one will be a boy or girl and start thinking about the layette! This has been a lot of fun so far!

Last edited by AngelKissedBabies on Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 11:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kthoelen
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kthoelen

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Sep 2012 - 22:46

I have my partner's baby and I haven't even really started painting yet and LOVE this baby already!!! I LOVE this artform!!!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepeanutnursery.wix.com/littlepeanutnursery
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Sep 2012 - 22:57

whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo I've got one more final layer to do on my swap baby!!!!~ With another surgery coming up next month...I want to make sure I have this little one done. I can always root later...hee hee but why wait?? GIT ER DONE!!~ lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
barbara
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barbara

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Sep 2012 - 16:55

Lord in Heaven, I haven't even started yet!!!! You guy all go to the top of the class...I guess I am the delinqent!!!
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Sep 2012 - 21:50

barbara wrote:
Lord in Heaven, I haven't even started yet!!!! You guy all go to the top of the class...I guess I am the delinqent!!!
Not to worry ... the only start I've made is part of the layette. lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Sep 2012 - 1:21

I haven't even been able to purchase my kit yet....after next Wednesday all is well. All I have done is to worry to death about whether the mama will even like baby or throw her in the trash and ridicule my reborning. I wish I knew if baby were going to be a boy or girl so I could start sewing up something really frilly if a girl. But with my luck baby will be a boy!
I am so excited and anxious! This should definitely be interesting.

For who ever is making me a baby. I have already bonded with it. I love it! I promise to love it, hug it and treat it with love. what I want is for YOU my partner to enjoy this fun time. Not often we get to play Creator! Have a blast and don't sweat the small stuff! God doesn't! I have two nostrils that are not the same size...bugs me to death when I look at them.....I have yet to hear God banish me from the earth for being defective! For other things maybe.......but not my nostrils. LOL

Have fun!
hugs
Joy
Back to top Go down
MichelleMinPA
Toddler
Toddler
MichelleMinPA

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Sep 2012 - 17:10

Wow, I feel so behind compared to some of you ladies. I have the kit (stepping out of my comfort zone a little for this one). I just hope the new mama loves her baby.
Back to top Go down
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Sep 2012 - 22:24

Oh Joy! You crack me up!!!

I had a little set back with my baby... as I was going over it with my base layer I noticed some defects in both of the legs! YIKES! I contacted BB and they asked for pictures which I gladly sent... I received 2 new kickers today! I got the baby all bathed up and now I am patiently waiting for it to dry once again.

I am in the same boat as many of you here... I am completely nervous pervous about how my swapee will like my work....

As far as whomever is bringing my baby to life... just enjoy what you are doing... please don't fret over whether I will like it or not. I'm sure I will love it knowing that it was made just especially for me!!! The absolute best part for me is the surprise!!! This is going to be so much fun!!!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep 2012 - 18:58

I've started rooting my baby today!!! I'm glad I'm so ahead of schedule. Git er done!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep 2012 - 19:15

I havent started mine just yet......I have 6 custom babies i am working on so i have to work on them first....i will get mine done on time though! Just finished alot on my workroom and actually have a workspace to set up and use and i dont have to take it down!! woohoo! That will make a HUGE difference!
Back to top Go down
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep 2012 - 19:37

Dreamweaver wrote:
I havent started mine just yet......I have 6 custom babies i am working on so i have to work on them first....i will get mine done on time though! Just finished alot on my workroom and actually have a workspace to set up and use and i dont have to take it down!! woohoo! That will make a HUGE difference!

If you get too overwhelmed you can always pass a few customs this way. lol I haven't started yet either, but I will start soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep 2012 - 22:00

Dreamweaver wrote:
lol lol lol
Oh my gosh Sarah!! I spent the day in my craft room today too!

You see I went in there to start sewing (something that's going to be soooo cool!! And I'm so excited to start it!), and had to move my sewing machines to put down the non-skid mat I bought at Ikea on Friday.

Was going to spend that day sewing but my daughter called "Hey mom, want to go to Ikea with me?" That translates to "Hey mom, I need you to go to Ikea with me because I'm going to buy a bed and I need your truck to bring it home." What started out as a 2-3 hour trip turned into a 6 hour marathon that included Walmart and Safeway. Made it home in time to find out my inlaws showed up for dinner ... 45 min. early. *sigh* No rest for me! LOL

So today I went into sew. Moved the sewing machines, but to do that I had to move the rolling file with scrapbooking supplies. Which reminded me that I'd spent a day last week clearing out a 5 drawer file cabinet in my bedroom to make room for scrapbooking stuff ... so like a dragonfly flitting through the yard ... I went to move some paper and files.

Got that done and our daughter and grand daughter showed up to ride the pony (man is she getting good!!) so I wandered outside to watch the show for a while. Then it was lunch time. lol

Went back to my craft room and needed to dig out my iron and ironing board but to get to them I had to move a stack of fabric. But since I'd moved scrapbooking stuff I now had room to redo my fabric cupboard! WOO HOO!!! Spent the next 3 hours folding and stacking fabric, oohing and aahing over stuff I'd forgotten I even had and pulled some out to make a skirt for a onesie ... oh but wait ...

There's this white dress I was soooo excited to start sewing today ...

Hmmm ... I wonder ... is there adult onset ADD??

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep 2012 - 23:03

LOL!!! Sharon your to funny....and you sound like me! Oh that white dress sounds like it will be exciting! lol wink
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Sep 2012 - 1:42

Dreamweaver wrote:
LOL!!! Sharon your to funny....and you sound like me! Oh that white dress sounds like it will be exciting! lol wink
LOL If you don't love it it's okay because I do!! But I'm pretty sure you will. Should be done by Wednesday. *fingers crossed*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Sep 2012 - 8:12

SWEET!!!
Back to top Go down
UnknownFemale
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Sep 2012 - 18:04

Big sale on kits over at bb today. If you haven't ordered yours yet, now would be a good time. 97 different kits on sale.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Sep 2012 - 18:09

BB site won't load for me. Its on overload.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
UnknownFemale
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Sep 2012 - 18:58

Yes it's been overloaded frequently today. Try now. I just got in.
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Sep 2012 - 2:24

I give up!
Last night (really 3am this morning) after Barbara went to bed and I was supposed to have, I got an Email from Carolyn saying go to BB! I went.....every freakin thing was on sale BUT the kit for the swap! LOL I totally cannot believe it. I have just given up and ordered my kit a bit ago. Watch......the kit will now go on sale for 14.98! roflmbo!!

Can't wait to start it next week!

hugs
joy
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Sep 2012 - 20:10

Joy Franklin wrote:
I give up!
Last night (really 3am this morning) after Barbara went to bed and I was supposed to have, I got an Email from Carolyn saying go to BB! I went.....every freakin thing was on sale BUT the kit for the swap! LOL I totally cannot believe it. I have just given up and ordered my kit a bit ago. Watch......the kit will now go on sale for 14.98! roflmbo!!

Can't wait to start it next week!

hugs
joy

Im with you lol My kit was not on sale and the a week or so later went on sale for $19.95 and I paid $30. Oh well, I didnt feel like waiting so that is what I get lol

Got my baby painted and I hope to start its hair soon, I have just been having migraines on and off for the past two weeks sad Been scaring me because I havent had them this much and it seems like I just can't get a break from them. crybaby
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!   2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2012 REAL Christmas Baby Swap!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next