R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How the online classes work

Go down 
+3
babydoll4u
Karen
Lara
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

How the online classes work Empty
PostSubject: How the online classes work   How the online classes work EmptyThu 23 Feb 2012 - 23:07

All online classes take place right here on the REAL Reborn Forum. When you purchase a class, you will be added to the class group. Only those in the group can see the lessons. Approximately 2 weeks before the start of class, the class forum for that particular class will be opened up and a list of supplies will be posted.

Beginning the first day of the class, lessons will be posted one day at a time for approximately 10 days or so. There are nolessons on Sundays. Classes are work at your own pace. There are sections for questions after each lesson. Once the lessons have been distributed, you will receive an eBook for the class free of charge so you can continue working on your baby after the class is taken down or for other dolls. You are not to share these eBooks with anybody else.

The class forum will remain up for six weeks. At the end of the six weeks, you will submit photos of your baby to me via PM for the class contest if you wish to participate in it. If you wish to enter the contest, you may not show your baby or work in progress photos in any part of the forum except for the class sections. Before the end of the class, I will post more information on what is required to enter the contest for that class.

You may use any kit you wish for the classes, but only the class kit will be eligible to enter the contest.

Last edited by Lara on Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 10:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: How the online classes work   How the online classes work EmptyFri 24 Feb 2012 - 0:15

welcome bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
babydoll4u
Toddler
Toddler
babydoll4u

PostSubject: question   How the online classes work EmptyFri 21 Sep 2012 - 22:23

If i want to paticipate in the peaches and cream course coming up in October but do not have time to purchase and recieve one of the Adrie Stoete doll kits can I use a different kit?
Back to top Go down
Susan Sherrell

PostSubject: Re: How the online classes work   How the online classes work EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 11:13

Hi, Lara. I'm getting an error when I try to sign up for a class. The message I'm getting is that Realreborn.net is for sale. Is there an issue with that site? I've tried several ways to get into it. Thanks.

Back to top Go down
HeavenlyCherubsNursery
Toddler
Toddler
HeavenlyCherubsNursery

PostSubject: Re: How the online classes work   How the online classes work EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 13:01

Here's the new link to the store.

http://realreborn.storenvy.com/

Susan
Back to top Go down
http://www.heavenlycherubsnursery.com/
Nikkiroc

PostSubject: Re: How the online classes work   How the online classes work EmptyTue 25 Aug 2015 - 18:14

Hi! I can't find my class
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: How the online classes work   How the online classes work EmptyMon 31 Aug 2015 - 1:10

Nikkiroc wrote:
Hi! I can't find my class
Hang in there Nikki. Someone will answer your question soon! My post will,bump it for a moderator to respond. Everyone must be busy with back to school!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: How the online classes work   How the online classes work EmptyMon 31 Aug 2015 - 9:26

Classes are all on the forum. Just go to the main page and scroll about halfway down, and you will see the classes. You can only see the ones that you signed up for. Here is a link to your class, if you are still having problems:

http://www.realreborn.com/c6-fair-skinned-toddler-tones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How the online classes work   How the online classes work Empty

Back to top Go down

How the online classes work
Page 1 of 1