R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Off to work today......

Go down 
+4
DreamWeaver
Jenny In NH
bearysweethearts
Lara
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Off to work today...... Empty
PostSubject: Off to work today......   Off to work today...... EmptyTue 19 Apr 2016 - 8:27

Hey guys, I'm headed to work today. Hoping hubby comes from the hospital today. Been a crazy couple days. I haven't heard anything from the surgeon yet. Will keep you posted. Thank you for your prayers.
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Off to work today......   Off to work today...... EmptyTue 19 Apr 2016 - 8:55

Lara , I'm so glad to hear hubby may be coming home from the hospital today. Hopefully everything will be okay and you and your family can get back to some kind of normal. My thoughts and prayers are with you. prayer loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Praying he will come home today!   Off to work today...... EmptyTue 19 Apr 2016 - 10:26

Lara wrote:
Hey guys, I'm headed to work today. Hoping hubby comes from the hospital today. Been a crazy couple days. I haven't heard anything from the surgeon yet. Will keep you posted. Thank you for your prayers.

Thanks for letting us know. Praying he will come home today too! Take care of yourself! prayer prayer prayer

loveyou!

Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Off to work today......   Off to work today...... EmptyTue 19 Apr 2016 - 21:59

Looks like he will be there at least at week. things will be pretty pretty chaotic here, juggling work, kids, home and visits to the hospital.

I will do the best I can trying to check in, but a few things may be delayed. sad
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Off to work today......   Off to work today...... EmptyTue 19 Apr 2016 - 22:37

Will keep yall in my prayers!
Back to top Go down
AmyR777
Toddler
Toddler
AmyR777

PostSubject: Re: Off to work today......   Off to work today...... EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 10:25

Lara wrote:
Looks like he will be there at least at week. things will be pretty pretty chaotic here, juggling work, kids, home and visits to the hospital.

I will do the best I can trying to check in, but a few things may be delayed. sad

I'm sure you have your hands full! Praying for you and your family.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.reborndolls.me
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Off to work today......   Off to work today...... EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 11:22

Good news Lara!! Hubby is coming home, you take care of yourself. Sending hugs and prayers!prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Off to work today......   Off to work today...... EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 12:16

bearysweethearts wrote:
Good news Lara!! Hubby is coming home, you take care of yourself. Sending  hugs and prayers!prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer
She said he will be there for a week. Not coming home yet.
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Off to work today......   Off to work today...... EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 12:43

pia46 wrote:
bearysweethearts wrote:
Good news Lara!! Hubby is coming home, you take care of yourself. Sending  hugs and prayers!prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer
She said he will be there for a week. Not coming home yet.
Sorry, left out the word soon. But when you are that sick coming home in a week is some good news.It can be hard on everyone but some light will finally shine for Lara and  family.
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: take care of yourself   Off to work today...... EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 14:59

Hang in there Lara. Sending you lots of healing prayers! Praying that this fix will keep him in remission forever!

prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Off to work today......   Off to work today...... EmptyFri 22 Apr 2016 - 10:12

I'm so sorry Lara for such a late reply, my husband has been in the hospital also. My heart and prayers are with you.
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: ohh no!!   Off to work today...... EmptyFri 22 Apr 2016 - 12:01

jo_lil_sugars wrote:
I'm so sorry Lara for such a late reply, my husband has been in the hospital also.  My heart and prayers are with you.

So sorry Jo!! I didn't know about your husband! Sending you both lots of healing prayers!!

prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Off to work today......   Off to work today...... EmptyFri 22 Apr 2016 - 13:41

thankyou! Jenny!
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Off to work today......   Off to work today...... EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 4:16

praying that both your husbands will be well and home soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off to work today......   Off to work today...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Off to work today......
Page 1 of 1