R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for reborn work

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

Looking for reborn work Empty
PostSubject: Looking for reborn work   Looking for reborn work EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 1:05

Please help me get to the Rose Doll Show for vacation!!! Opening custom orders again!! Need some orders to save money to take me and my daughter Malissa heart emoticon PRICES: To custom make your vinyl reborn baby, pricing is as follows, $500.00 to paint root and assemble, includes layette (You send kit) If I order the supplies I will add that cost to the price. Half down payment required. Those who pay in full, get bumped to the head of the line! NOTE: I have Sailor Rose by Cassie Brace heart emoticon. For silicone dolls, prices are as follows. Partial (head arms and legs kit) 350.00 to paint and root, for full bodied babies it is 450.00 to paint and root. You must supply kit, body, and mohair. Half down payment required, Payments made in full, will go to the front of the line. I will assemble at no extra charge. ALL prices include shipping INSIDE the US. Outside customers will need to pay for shipping costs. One outfit will come home with baby. I will NOT work on stolen or forged kits, so please dont ask me too (babyclon, chinese kits etc...) I am a proud member of the "Trusted Reborn Artist: and have lots of refferences if needed! Please consider giving me some work heart emoticon Thank you NOTE: To view my work, please go to my nursery page, and look in my photos section. You may need to scroll down to view, my previous couple of years work I have saved in an album.

NOTE: Prices are negotiable, and Im willing to just paint kits as well :)
Back to top Go down
AmyR777
Toddler
Toddler
AmyR777

PostSubject: Re: Looking for reborn work   Looking for reborn work EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 11:29

Great prices, Tina! I'm going to ROSE, too, so we HAVE to meet!!!
Back to top Go down
http://Www.reborndolls.me
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Looking for reborn work   Looking for reborn work EmptyFri 22 Apr 2016 - 22:35

Im trying my best to get there LOL NOTE: Sailor Rose is now spoken for as a custom order happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for reborn work   Looking for reborn work Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for reborn work
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: Cozy Lounge-
Jump to: