R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Class Sale question

Go down 
+11
ashtreemeadowbabies
Poppy
passionatereborner
Groovyday
loretta
babyblossom
Orange_Grove_Nursery
With Love Nursery
sweetsherrie112
Karen
Lara
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

When would you like a sale?
Dec15-Dec 25 Christmas Sale
Class Sale question - Page 3 Color108%Class Sale question - Page 3 Color10
 8% [ 3 ]
Dec 26- Jan 3 School Break Sale
Class Sale question - Page 3 Color1072%Class Sale question - Page 3 Color10
 72% [ 28 ]
Doesn't Matter- Either one
Class Sale question - Page 3 Color1010%Class Sale question - Page 3 Color10
 10% [ 4 ]
Wouldn't take advantage of the sale
Class Sale question - Page 3 Color1010%Class Sale question - Page 3 Color10
 10% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 39

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
passionatereborner

Class Sale question - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Dec 2011 - 19:56

Karen wrote:
Sale ends the 3rd of January bigsmile

Okay ... Thanks so much!!
Back to top Go down
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: princess question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Dec 2011 - 18:31

what size will the princess dresses need to be? Any Idea of the size of dolls we will be using?
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Dec 2011 - 22:57

debora jenkins wrote:
what size will the princess dresses need to be? Any Idea of the size of dolls we will be using?

I believe we'll be using Adrie Stoete's mix & match babies for that class.

Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 8:14

Lara wrote:
I think we decided on having this class in September...so it's far away, yes, but will give everyone time to get costumes together. I am thinking to do a fair complexion with the strawberry and cream look. Snow White is ideal for that (so I'll take her! lol) but really any would work. The ethnic princesses would not work for this class, unfortunately. But you can also consider Princess Fiona or even Mulan would be fine with lighter skintone. Real Effect has 2 different vinyls. Their newer one is lighter. I would prefer a lighter vinyl to start with, to make the complexion easier to achieve. The Dolls to Love is more neutral. Stoete has very light peachy vinyl, and so does Dolldreams. I doubt that Linda would give us a generic discount on all her kits, but maybe she would if we limited it to a certain sculptor. Stoete kits, I can get wholesale, so we can of course get those at a nice price...say $75 for them. So, I think we should decide between Stoete, Dolls To Love (with would be $99 through Sandie) or Doll Dreams $65-$85.
Thoughts?

Nothing has been decided yet for kits as its so far away. This is the only discussion we've had on this. When Lara says Stoete kits, she doesn't necessarily mean the mix and match kits.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 11:15

Any size, I am sure, but no definate decision yet on kits. I'm just thinking of using Paris for my Snow White, but it's pretty far away to have anything definate yet. I will not be limiting it to the mix and match, though....
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 16:32

I see the Vampling class says Bountiful Baby kits. Will these be any BB kit, or ones with the new "dead-grey" vinyl?
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 17:32

Orange_Grove_Nursery wrote:
I see the Vampling class says Bountiful Baby kits. Will these be any BB kit, or ones with the new "dead-grey" vinyl?

Wouldn't the dead baby grey work best? lol.....

I am planning on starting the class with basic neutralizing of all 3 of their colors. So you can use any BB kit and i'll get you to the main color, then move on from there. Karen is going to be working on the actual pallets for the skintones. Can't wait to see what scary little critters we all come up with with this class. In plenty of time for Halloween, too! I'm thinking I'm going to have some cool "props" to put outside!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 18:00

Yeah, I was thinking the dead-grey would work best, but if you're going to take us through neutralizing all 3 colors of their vinyl, that would be awesome for reference. I'm looking forward to seeing all the pale vamplings that come from this class! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
ashtreemeadowbabies
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
ashtreemeadowbabies

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 18:35

i wont be participating in that class

Last edited by ashtreemeadowbabies on Mon 26 Dec 2011 - 19:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 19:41

ashtreemeadowbabies wrote:
i don't know , i wont be participating in that class

I was actually asking Lara, since she's the teacher. wink
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 19:55

Any of the BB kits but if you want to sculpt fangs, I strongly suggest a kit with an open or at the very least a partially open mouth.
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 20:14

Even though I have a Vampire phobia I am still participating in the class. I bought a cute little costume for the Halloween Swap but it didn't arrive in time and wasn't suitable for my swap partner so I will be using that and I even bought a matching dummy! bigsmile

Lara's classes teach you so much and I'm really looking forward to learning yet another skin tone (even though vampire's aren't really my thing) wink
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 20:15

Karen wrote:
Any of the BB kits but if you want to sculpt fangs, I strongly suggest a kit with an open or at the very least a partially open mouth.

Right, like Taite or Quinton. Do they have any yawning babies? I've seen that done too.

Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 20:17

babyblossom wrote:
Even though I have a Vampire phobia I am still participating in the class. I bought a cute little costume for the Halloween Swap but it didn't arrive in time and wasn't suitable for my swap partner so I will be using that and I even bought a matching dummy! bigsmile

Lara's classes teach you so much and I'm really looking forward to learning yet another skin tone (even though vampire's aren't really my thing) wink

You could always do a ghost baby..?
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 20:20

You can even use one of the toddlers. Smiling or crying or yawning or whatever lol
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 20:20

I just won't do the fangs. I actually bought one of those fun dummies with the teeth on it lol wink
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 20:25

babyblossom wrote:
I just won't do the fangs. I actually bought one of those fun dummies with the teeth on it lol wink
There ya go, but ummmm...these vampire babies won't be pink you know. lol
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 20:28

Yeah I know lol

My baby will be ghostly white with black hair. My Jaimee loves twilight so he will probably end up being for her 13th Birthday next December lol.
Back to top Go down
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: vampire baby   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 20:32

I have Quinton and already have his wardrobe planed and satin bought. A ghost baby, I had not thought about that. I love Halloween, heck I love all holidays and always decorate at least my table for each season.
I was thinking maybe try to do a pumpkin baby for fall or I wish i could figure out a cabbage head for cabbage baby. I guess there might be a use for those 10" to 17" babies after all. I want a baby I can snuggle.
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 21:08

debora jenkins wrote:
I have Quinton and already have his wardrobe planed and satin bought. A ghost baby, I had not thought about that. I love Halloween, heck I love all holidays and always decorate at least my table for each season.
I was thinking maybe try to do a pumpkin baby for fall or I wish i could figure out a cabbage head for cabbage baby. I guess there might be a use for those 10" to 17" babies after all. I want a baby I can snuggle.

You could get a fake cabbage (do they make those?) or some sort of leaf thing and make a little hat that looked like a cabbage.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 21:09

babyblossom wrote:

Well, Vampires aren't really my thing either, so Karen will be doing most of the lessons for the scary stuff. I think that making a vampire baby is going to be interesting. I may end up giving mine to my sons fg because she LOVES twilight! I think getting the tone to look very pale, but not weirdly white should be an interesting challenge. I will be making mine a bit beyond the goth baby though....but definately with black hair and very red lips. wink Can I make a pretty vamp baby? IDK I'm hoping!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 21:15

I contemplated a Snow White baby at one time. The one thing I was certain about is that she would not be wearing the tattered rags costume nor the one you see in most of the pictures - blue, yellow red. As a baby wouldn't she wear something European from that era. After all she wasn't born in the dress we associated with the Disney version.

Then I tried to figure out when and where that story was created. Hum - didn't really come up with anything definitive. One thing if she were born a princess - her dress would be the best quality available for the time. It is prior to 1812 and in Germany and I still have no idea what babies, even princess babies wore then.

I just acquired a book that has baby clothing going back to 1858 and lo and behold the first dress - looks almost identical to the Christening gown wore by Franklin Roosevelt in 1882. And I have the full scale pattern! Bad news is it took about 3 weeks to make. That was partly due to two errors in the instruction - but it was a difficult pattern and had lots of lace.

Does anyone else have any illustrations - patterns? I don't know when the camera was invented, but it was after 1812 - when the Grimm brothers published Snow White!
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 21:17

I'm hoping mine will be a pretty one too with red lips but no blood lol lol
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 21:27

Rachel said
Quote :
You could get a fake cabbage (do they make those?) or some sort of leaf thing and make a little hat that looked like a cabbage.

They do but they are pretty pricey. Real cabbages keep well - at least until they are cut. Maybe just take off the outside leaves, soak them in water, with a little sugar or Vodka. Then arrange them around the doll/baby - not in the hot sunshine, unless you figure out how to keep them in water. You could cover them in Syran wrap in the middle - so baby stays dry and leave stay wet. Then do your photographs. Cabbage likes cool - so add ice to the water.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 21:32

babyblossom wrote:
I'm hoping mine will be a pretty one too with red lips but no blood lol lol

Yeah, I'm not doing blood...I'm sure Karen's will be much more gorey for those who want to go that route. I can picture what my baby will look like, though....we'll see if I can get her to match what I'm picturing in my mind. wink
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 21:42

Ok I'm excited about this one because it is going to be a real challenge I'm wanting a twilight baby also with out fangs lol. you never see the fangs in twilight movies so as a baby I am not sure which baby I will do but I will keep watching for a great baby ... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 21:59

The Vamplings class will have options as you go along. I'll show you two ways. One prettiful and one ghastly. wink
Back to top Go down
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: fake cabbage   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 22:04

If I have time I might try my hand at some fake leaves if I can find green suede. I would have to work on veining the leaves in the right place depending on size of baby. I have to make the vampire costume and princess dress. Heck I wish I did not have to work so many hours a week. I would love a 40 hour work week.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 23:05

Why not felt? Nobody loves felt anymore! sad
Back to top Go down
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Blossoms_and_Blessings

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 23:12

Karen wrote:
Why not felt? Nobody loves felt anymore! sad

Felt would make it quite fast to finish the leaves, too.
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 23:15

I think it would be a good idea to separate the Princesses, Vamplings and whichever classes - some people will totally shun the vamps. I not only will not participate in Vamplings - I won't even bother to look. I just say NO to the Occult and all things related - PERIOD.
Back to top Go down
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Blossoms_and_Blessings

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 23:16

Lyndies*Lovies wrote:
I think it would be a good idea to separate the Princesses, Vamplings and whichever classes - some people will totally shun the vamps. I not only will not participate in Vamplings - I won't even bother to look. I just say NO to the Occult and all things related - PERIOD.

They are seperate classes, they are just talking about all of them at once wink

or where you meaning, have seperate threads to discuss them?
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 23:25

Yes I do mean separate threads - this one is already really long and each is special and could easily be separate.

I love SciFi, Fantasy and Fairy Tales - and I believe in Ghosts and love Angels. I just avoid Ghosts and laugh at vampires - but I'm only 65 I could learn more.....

Karen - deleting is a drastic response - not suggested, nor recommended and possibly unwise. Starting different threads that support each class and announcing them here would help us follow each class we want to participate in.

It's like a train that reached St Louis, Mo and the connecting trains are Memphis, Tn, Saint Paul Minnesota and New York City, NY with flights to Transylvania, Hungary or wherever it is in Europe. You have to know I'm old - my solution is a train!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transylvania

Last edited by Lyndies*Lovies on Mon 26 Dec 2011 - 23:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 23:27

Well, I could delete every comment that doesn't directly pertain to the Class Sale itself if you like.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 23:42

Karen wrote:
Well, I could delete every comment that doesn't directly pertain to the Class Sale itself if you like.

I think people can read through the thread and take what they like. Most will just skim the thread at this point...it's pretty long. That's why I started a new thread today about the sale. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
passionatereborner

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 23:44

Lyndies*Lovies wrote:
Yes I do mean separate threads - this one is already really long and each is special and could easily be separate.

I love SciFi, Fantasy and Fairy Tales - and I believe in Ghosts and love Angels. I just avoid Ghosts and laugh at vampires - but I'm only 65 I could learn more.....

Karen - deleting is a drastic response - not suggested, nor recommended and possibly unwise. Starting different threads that support each class and announcing them here would help us follow each class we want to participate in.

It's like a train that reached St Louis, Mo and the connecting trains are Memphis, Tn, Saint Paul Minnesota and New York City, NY with flights to Transylvania, Hungary or wherever it is in Europe. You have to know I'm old - my solution is a train!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transylvania

LoL ... Lyndie ... You ALWAYS make me smile! Thank you for that! I love reading your posts! I loved it when you said "sometimes I go off in a different direction and need to be re-directed" (or something like that) I think you and I are a lot alike!! That is SO me!!
thankyou! kuckoo-crazy
Back to top Go down
ashtreemeadowbabies
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
ashtreemeadowbabies

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 23:54

Lara wrote:
babyblossom wrote:

Well, Vampires aren't really my thing either, so Karen will be doing most of the lessons for the scary stuff. I think that making a vampire baby is going to be interesting. I may end up giving mine to my sons fg because she LOVES twilight! I think getting the tone to look very pale, but not weirdly white should be an interesting challenge. I will be making mine a bit beyond the goth baby though....but definately with black hair and very red lips. wink Can I make a pretty vamp baby? IDK I'm hoping!!!! affraid
vampires arent my thing either girls noway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 23:55

Wow, im trying to catch up...a vampire class and disney princess class...hummm...lara dear are you running out of ideas or just getting creative! lol Really though, its kinda neat i think.....not sure about the vampire class...maybe we can do a baby swap around that time, our babies could be a halloween swap baby! bigsmile
I will take it all in before then, i would have to say no bloody lips for me though...im not into vampires and never saw the twilight movies, just not my thing......im sure i would be able to sell it though....with all the twilight fans and all!

I love the princess idea and i am thinking paris also!!
Back to top Go down
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: felt   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011 - 1:04

I.might use felt if I could find the right color. I was just thinking suede and I could easily put two pieces together and glue some wire between layers to get them to stand up around my baby. even do some embroidery for the veins. I sure wish I had time to do all my ideas.
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011 - 12:25

debora jenkins wrote:
...I sure wish I had time to do all my ideas.

I think this aaaall the time! lol

I'm definitely not doing a gory vampire, but a pretty vampire, like Edward. bigsmile

Class Sale question - Page 3 Edward
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011 - 13:10

Dreamweaver wrote:
Wow, im trying to catch up...a vampire class and disney princess class...hummm...lara dear are you running out of ideas or just getting creative! lol Really though, its kinda neat i think.....not sure about the vampire class...maybe we can do a baby swap around that time, our babies could be a halloween swap baby! bigsmile
I will take it all in before then, i would have to say no bloody lips for me though...im not into vampires and never saw the twilight movies, just not my thing......im sure i would be able to sell it though....with all the twilight fans and all!

I love the princess idea and i am thinking paris also!!

The princess idea will be the Strawberry and cream, but an advanced version, as I am redoing all the older classes. The princess is just to make the contest part interesting. The vamplings was asked for me to do, and since it's not my thing, I will be getting help from Karen on that. I still really want to do the Olive Skin and a beginner DVD, but I don't think I have time this next year. So, not really running out of ideas...just trying to get everything in that people keep requesting. wink
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011 - 13:11

debora jenkins wrote:
...I sure wish I had time to do all my ideas.

I think this aaaall the time! lol

I'm definitely not doing a gory vampire, but a pretty vampire, like Edward. bigsmile

Class Sale question - Page 3 Edward

Oh yes, he is pretty!!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011 - 6:53

Yes, that's the look I'm going for too lol lol
Back to top Go down
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: he is pretty   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011 - 12:51

TO be perfectly honest I preferred the Werewolf. My self and some girl friends were having this whole vampire verses werewolf conversation one day in McDonalds, if I remember right. We all had reasons why we preferred one over the other and it was finally my turn. I told them I preferred my men hot and hairy over cold and hairless any day. There was an older gentleman sitting in the booth next to us whom when I said that sputtered on his coffee, and chocked. Poor guy I thought he was going to need the Heimlich maneuver. My girlfriends were then all buzzing about maybe I was right. LOL It is amazing how people eavesdrop on conversations sometimes. I would love to do a werewolf baby too. I have all these ideas in my head and not enough time to even plan them much less do them.
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011 - 12:53

I have plans to make a Jacob baby too. wink Here's a little morsel for you:

Class Sale question - Page 3 Jacob

This is the kit I'm going to use, Coplin (with Riley limbs) :
Class Sale question - Page 3 Coplin
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011 - 13:24

Rachel, that is a great match, pouty lip, cleft chin and eyes, perfect! yeseree Debora, that must of been so funny with that guy listening in to you and your friends talking about hot werewolves! lol
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011 - 13:37

Thanks, Barb. I'm looking forward to the Native American Indian skin tone class, so I can paint the class doll and Jacob at the same time. bigsmile Then when it's time for the Vampling class, I'll paint my class doll and Edward at the same time, and be ready for the release of the final movie in November 2012! happyhappy
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011 - 20:29

I am not a Twilight fan but I think Jacob is cuter!

Debora that's hilarious! lol
Back to top Go down
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: oh yeah   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptySat 31 Dec 2011 - 2:12

Now that will be one beautiful baby.
Back to top Go down
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: listening in   Class Sale question - Page 3 EmptySat 31 Dec 2011 - 2:19

We were unaware anyone was listening in.If he listened to the whole thing he sure got his ear full. I just thought I was going to work out of uniform for a minute there. Tho not the first time/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class Sale question   Class Sale question - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Class Sale question
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next