R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please say some prayers for me...

Go down 
+19
tanya1975
audrey
threads
sweetlilangelsnursery
barbara
sweetsherrie112
DianneDollLover
Trish
CuteAsAPixie
bearysweethearts
Michelle73
tonya575
loretta
LittlePunkins
rebecca
Lynknursery
babyblossom
Lara
Tinabloomfield
23 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

Please say some prayers for me... Empty
PostSubject: Please say some prayers for me...   Please say some prayers for me... EmptySat 26 Nov 2011 - 20:38

Hi Ladies....I have to ask for some prayers for me. I ended up spending part of my Thanksgiving in the hospital, because of a drug interaction. I dont remember a whole lot, accept for going into the car, and waking up in the hospital in a padded bed, with IV's running, and a very scared hubby. He told me I was kicking and thrashing about, and screaming for my mother...:( When I went to the doctor On friday, he told me that they made a mistake, and I could kill them for this....but they switched two of my meds....for two new ones, and I had a severe reaction, after several days. They arent sure if I'm having withdrawals, from one of my meds....or an allergic reaction to one of the new ones. Either way, Iv'e been a miserable mess, for the past 6 days, with close to no sleep.....uncontrollable muscle movements, which I'm still experiencing, and it's not fun at all. I have been taken off the new meds, and put back on the old ones....for the time being, so they can wean me off of them. They say that most people can just come off of them, but....I guess Im super sensitive since my brain tumor removal 13 years ago. Please pray that God gives me stregnth, and peace through all of the things I still have yet to endure. I have told the doctors, after doing a lot of research myself, that I no longer wish to be on 4 different kinds of anti depressants.....even though....they are used for other things!!~ They have been using them to treat my ADHD, and my problems with Restless legs, and mind!! I'm DONE!!~ I never want to go through this again. I want to be only treated for my Arthritis for now, and we will see if I can get through life....with holistic type stuff. Meds are messing with my kidneys, and liver....no more!!~ I'm sorry for such a long note....just needed to tell you everything so you would know what to pray for :) I love all of you and trust you enough to tell you what is going on with me. I reall really need your prayers. Thanks
TB
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Please say some prayers for me...   Please say some prayers for me... EmptySat 26 Nov 2011 - 20:48

Oh, Tina! That is terribble! How very scary for you and for your hubby! I am glad that you are ok now. I will pray for you that you find the right meds and have peace of mind in deciding what to do from here. loveyou! prayer
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Please say some prayers for me...   Please say some prayers for me... EmptySat 26 Nov 2011 - 20:53

Tina that is terrible. I'm so sorry for what you have been through and pray that your drs will find out how to fix your meds so you can live as normal as possible prayer
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Please say some prayers for me...   Please say some prayers for me... EmptySat 26 Nov 2011 - 20:59

Thinking of you Tina. I know what it can be like with certain prescribed meds, one I am actually addicted to, and they won't take me off it because of the benefit I receive from taking it. They said the addiction is the lesser of the 2 evils in my case. It took me a long time to come to terms with the fact as I am dead set against illicit drugs and how people become addicted to them, and the one I am on I was told initially that it is not addictive......... yeah right!!!!!!!!!!!! They forget different people react in different ways to certain things, and sounds like you are like me and react in an unexpected way to certain drugs. I do hope they can sort it out for you quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Please say some prayers for me...   Please say some prayers for me... EmptySat 26 Nov 2011 - 21:01

you certainly got my prayers, seems the doctor may need replacing? prayer
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: Please say some prayers for me...   Please say some prayers for me... EmptySat 26 Nov 2011 - 21:16

Prayers coming your way.
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

PostSubject: Please say some prayers for me   Please say some prayers for me... EmptySat 26 Nov 2011 - 21:26

Your in my prayers Tina
Back to top Go down
tonya575
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
tonya575

PostSubject: Re: Please say some prayers for me...   Please say some prayers for me... EmptySat 26 Nov 2011 - 21:27

Prayers are coming you way Tina!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.trapplestendertots.com/
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Please say some prayers for me...   Please say some prayers for me... EmptySat 26 Nov 2011 - 22:48

I am praying for you Tina prayer prayer
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Please say some prayers for me...   Please say some prayers for me... EmptySat 26 Nov 2011 - 23:05

I'm sorry Tina! sending hugs and prayers to you and your family. prayer prayer loveyou! prayer prayer hugs, Kathy
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Please say some prayers for me...   Please say some prayers for me... EmptySat 26 Nov 2011 - 23:07

Tina... so sorry.. Praying for you..
Terri
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Please say some prayers for me...   Please say some prayers for me... EmptySat 26 Nov 2011 - 23:08

Tina my thoughts are with you, I know what Lyn went through and it is not nice........but hang in there.......will be thinking of you grrrr notfair loveyou!
Back to top Go down
DianneDollLover
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Please say some prayers for me...   Please say some prayers for me... EmptySat 26 Nov 2011 - 23:45

That sounds so scary. I'm so glad you are doing better. I will be praying for you - wisdom for your doctors for the right meds., healing and the perfect peace that only comes from God! Remember we have a great God whose an even greater healer. Hugs and blessings, Dianne
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Please say some prayers for me...   Please say some prayers for me... EmptySun 27 Nov 2011 - 0:22

Oh my gosh hon that is just aweful .... what you went through and may still have to go through ... I'm sending loveyou! big healing hugs your way and prayer for you and your family that things are better very soon .... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
barbara
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barbara

PostSubject: Re: Please say some prayers for me...   Please say some prayers for me... EmptySun 27 Nov 2011 - 1:15

How scary for you and your family! I hope you're feeling much better soon and that they get everything sorted out!!
Hugs, Barb
Back to top Go down
sweetlilangelsnursery
sweetlilangelsnursery

PostSubject: Re: Please say some prayers for me...   Please say some prayers for me... EmptySun 27 Nov 2011 - 2:50

Sending prayers and loveyou! hugs your way!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetlilangels.com
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Please say some prayers for me...   Please say some prayers for me... EmptySun 27 Nov 2011 - 3:07

I am so sorry that you are pooly through taking these meds,
hope that they can sort it out once and for all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
audrey
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
audrey

PostSubject: Re: Please say some prayers for me...   Please say some prayers for me... EmptySun 27 Nov 2011 - 9:41

loveyou! prayer prayer prayer prayer loveyou! prayer prayer prayer prayer

Added you to my ever growing prayer list. Hope you are over the frightening part of the experience, and I hope this does not make you afraid to try new medications in the future!!

Baby hugs,
Audrey
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedollmaker2nursery.com
tanya1975
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
tanya1975

PostSubject: Re: Please say some prayers for me...   Please say some prayers for me... EmptySun 27 Nov 2011 - 15:12

I am praying for you Tina
Back to top Go down
ashtreemeadowbabies
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
ashtreemeadowbabies

PostSubject: Re: Please say some prayers for me...   Please say some prayers for me... EmptySun 27 Nov 2011 - 16:09

will pray
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Please say some prayers for me...   Please say some prayers for me... EmptySun 27 Nov 2011 - 16:45

Praying for you Tina, hope you feel better real soon prayer
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Please say some prayers for me...   Please say some prayers for me... EmptySun 27 Nov 2011 - 16:50

Tina, prayer Sending. Some prayers your way. Hope they get your meds straightened out. prayer
Back to top Go down
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

PostSubject: Re: Please say some prayers for me...   Please say some prayers for me... EmptySun 27 Nov 2011 - 22:51

Hi Tina You are in my prayers and thought hun. God bless you and give you strength.
Barb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please say some prayers for me...   Please say some prayers for me... Empty

Back to top Go down

Please say some prayers for me...
Page 1 of 1