R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Asking for your prayers, please

Go down 
+7
Poppy
tonya575
barb
darflynn
Bevy
handy denise
Karen
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

Asking for your prayers, please Empty
PostSubject: Asking for your prayers, please   Asking for your prayers, please EmptySun 8 May 2011 - 9:24

I'm not big into asking people to pray for me, but I'm not above asking people to pray for my children and grandchildren.

First up, my daughter Allison(middle daughter) is 8 weeks pregnant now and just learned that she has gestational diabetes again. She had this with Davy, her first child, and she had complications and he was born at 33 weeks gestation with weighing in at 4 lbs 8 oz. He would have been huge if she went full term. The doctor said since she had gestational diabetes now with both of the pregnancies, chances are she will have this later in life also. Please pray for this pregnancy and unborn child.

Next up are my youngest daughter's children. Jamilyn is 3 years old and has just been diagnosed with asthma. Her baby sister Lucy, who was just born at Thanksgiving last year, has pneumonia. Asthma runs in my family and it was asthma/pneumonia that claimed my sister's life at a young age (39). Please pray for them both.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

PostSubject: Re: Asking for your prayers, please   Asking for your prayers, please EmptySun 8 May 2011 - 9:44

my prayers are with you and your family Karen!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Asking for your prayers, please   Asking for your prayers, please EmptySun 8 May 2011 - 10:32

thankyou! Denise
Back to top Go down
Bevy
Toddler
Toddler
Bevy

PostSubject: Re: Asking for your prayers, please   Asking for your prayers, please EmptySun 8 May 2011 - 11:13

karen, I will be praying for your family!!! Happy Mothers Day!!!
Back to top Go down
darflynn
Toddler
Toddler
darflynn

PostSubject: Re: Asking for your prayers, please   Asking for your prayers, please EmptySun 8 May 2011 - 11:33

Will keep them in my prayers Karen

loveyou!
Back to top Go down
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

PostSubject: Re: Asking for your prayers, please   Asking for your prayers, please EmptySun 8 May 2011 - 11:37

Will pray for them all Karen God bless you and your family.
Barb
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Asking for your prayers, please   Asking for your prayers, please EmptySun 8 May 2011 - 12:17

thankyou! Bevy, Darla and Barb
Back to top Go down
tonya575
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
tonya575

PostSubject: Re: Asking for your prayers, please   Asking for your prayers, please EmptySun 8 May 2011 - 13:25

Karen Our prayers are with you and your family!! If you need anything you know to call!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.trapplestendertots.com/
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Asking for your prayers, please   Asking for your prayers, please EmptySun 8 May 2011 - 13:39

tonya575 wrote:
Karen Our prayers are with you and your family!! If you need anything you know to call!!!!

I sure do, my dear friend. thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Asking for your prayers, please   Asking for your prayers, please EmptySun 8 May 2011 - 19:24

I will be praying for your children and grandchildren Karen prayer my sister in law nearly died last weekend after a major asthma attack - the dr told her hubby that she wasn't going to make it through but they managed to stabilise her thank goodness and she is slowly recovering. It was so scary for them and all of us, she got asthma as an adult and has had some major attacks sad I pray for the health of your family loveyou!
Back to top Go down
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: Asking for your prayers, please   Asking for your prayers, please EmptySun 8 May 2011 - 19:50

I'm sorry, Karen. You have too much to worry about! I'll be praying for your kids and grandkids (born and unborn). I don't think I knew you had an Allison - my daughter is Alison. Happy mother's day!

I don't take my asthma seriously enough even though it is considered severe and I take 3 medications for it. I've had it since I was a baby so it seems like no big deal. Ever since Advair came out, my asthma has been much better controlled, but it is a big reality check when I hear of someone like your sister. I'm so sorry you lost your sister to asthma/pneumonia. That must make all this even scarier for you. loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Asking for your prayers, please   Asking for your prayers, please EmptySun 8 May 2011 - 20:25

Thank you, ladies. Yes, Janie, there was no advair when my sister died of this disease. They've come a long way in treating asthma but unfortunately none of this was available when my sister was alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asking for your prayers, please   Asking for your prayers, please EmptySun 8 May 2011 - 21:25

Karen they are all in my prayers!!!
Back to top Go down
sweetlilangelsnursery
sweetlilangelsnursery

PostSubject: Re: Asking for your prayers, please   Asking for your prayers, please EmptySun 8 May 2011 - 22:14

Karen you and your family will be in in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetlilangels.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Asking for your prayers, please   Asking for your prayers, please EmptySun 8 May 2011 - 22:32

Karen, I will definately be praying for them. Please don't ever hesitate to ask for prayer for yourself or your family members! That is what we are here for!!! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Asking for your prayers, please   Asking for your prayers, please EmptySun 8 May 2011 - 23:16

Thank you, ladies. I'm a bit emotional right now so your beautiful comments made me cry. loveyou!
Back to top Go down
momiof4girlz
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Asking for your prayers, please   Asking for your prayers, please EmptyMon 9 May 2011 - 10:50

Karen, I will gladly keep you and your family in my prayers prayer loveyou! Hugs Barbi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asking for your prayers, please   Asking for your prayers, please Empty

Back to top Go down

Asking for your prayers, please
Page 1 of 1