R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Im soooo excited about the Micro-rooting class! May 1, 2011

Go down 
+3
Sandy
Lara
With Love Nursery
7 posters
AuthorMessage
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

Im soooo excited about the Micro-rooting class! May 1, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Im soooo excited about the Micro-rooting class! May 1, 2011   Im soooo excited about the Micro-rooting class! May 1, 2011 EmptyThu 21 Apr 2011 - 20:13

Just purchased all the supplies I need. I bought my Antoinette kit by Linda Murray! My husband would kill me if he knew that I spent that much on it! But I am very excited to enter into the contest! I think its going to be so much fun! Ive never been in a reborn contest before! I also bought my rooting needles from Hunnybuns nursery, and eyes and mohair! I have only ever purchased supplies from bountiful baby, because I did know really know of any other reborning sites. Now I cant wait to start my kit! Im 7 months pregnant right now and recently stopped working so I will have a lot of time to work on it!

I would love to meet anyone else who is going to take the class! Im super excited because I have never been apart of anything like this before, and I absolutely love reborning! Its nice to share in the same excitement as everyone else!!!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Im soooo excited about the Micro-rooting class! May 1, 2011   Im soooo excited about the Micro-rooting class! May 1, 2011 EmptyThu 21 Apr 2011 - 20:29

I am so glad that you will be joining us!!! It's going to be a great class...set up a bit differently from how we normally do classes since it is on DVD, but I think it's going to great!
Love your little Shrek baby...gee my kids would go nuts for her!! clapclap
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Toddler
Toddler
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Im soooo excited about the Micro-rooting class! May 1, 2011    Im soooo excited about the Micro-rooting class! May 1, 2011 EmptyThu 21 Apr 2011 - 22:06

welcome welcome

You will love Lara's classes..
Back to top Go down
April
Admin
Admin
April

PostSubject: Re: Im soooo excited about the Micro-rooting class! May 1, 2011   Im soooo excited about the Micro-rooting class! May 1, 2011 EmptyFri 22 Apr 2011 - 20:08

You will love it! I love Lara's classes, she's such a wonderful teacher bigsmile I too can't wait to do this class and learn how to do a double swirl and then to see what everyone else comes up with will be great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetiepienursery.com/index.html
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Im soooo excited about the Micro-rooting class! May 1, 2011   Im soooo excited about the Micro-rooting class! May 1, 2011 EmptyFri 22 Apr 2011 - 23:20

If you reverse the double swirls, it would make an upsidedown heart. I'm hoping someone tries that, too!!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
April
Admin
Admin
April

PostSubject: Re: Im soooo excited about the Micro-rooting class! May 1, 2011   Im soooo excited about the Micro-rooting class! May 1, 2011 EmptySat 23 Apr 2011 - 19:35

Lara wrote:
If you reverse the double swirls, it would make an upsidedown heart. I'm hoping someone tries that, too!!! bigsmile

I will give it a try!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetiepienursery.com/index.html
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Im soooo excited about the Micro-rooting class! May 1, 2011   Im soooo excited about the Micro-rooting class! May 1, 2011 EmptySat 23 Apr 2011 - 22:31

sweetiepienursery wrote:
Lara wrote:

I will give it a try!!

Cool! I think it might actually look better, now that I think of it! I'll try it too on my next one. April, I sent your DVD out yesterday. Let m eknow what you think of the sketch part....
Back to top Go down
Connied
Crawler
Crawler
Connied

PostSubject: Re: Im soooo excited about the Micro-rooting class! May 1, 2011   Im soooo excited about the Micro-rooting class! May 1, 2011 EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011 - 10:46

Hi... I also am a newbie... I will start painting my first baby this week end so that I will be ready to do the micro rooting class on May 1. All supplies came with my kit from Bountiful Babies.... Sure hope I can do this.... REally scared to even start.... Saturday morning I will begin... Connie
Back to top Go down
http://kitzeesnursery.com
cathy
cathy

PostSubject: Re: Im soooo excited about the Micro-rooting class! May 1, 2011   Im soooo excited about the Micro-rooting class! May 1, 2011 EmptyFri 13 May 2011 - 13:39

hi,
please could you help me to find where i have to put my inscription to micro rooting class ? and how to pay for participation, hugs, cathy
thankyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www://nurserydscaling.canalblog.com
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Im soooo excited about the Micro-rooting class! May 1, 2011   Im soooo excited about the Micro-rooting class! May 1, 2011 EmptyFri 13 May 2011 - 14:24

The micro rooting class has already started, I would email/Private message Lara to see if you can still join. Im sure you could since it just started, but just in case to see if she has more dvds before you pay. If you go to angelsinwaitingnursery.com and click on the header ONLINE classes. When you scroll down to the bottom of the page there will be a list of classes. choose micro rooting class may 1st $45 and add to cart. This should take you to paypal where you can pay lara directly. If you have any more questions I would talk to Lara! Hope you join!!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
cathy
cathy

PostSubject: Re: Im soooo excited about the Micro-rooting class! May 1, 2011   Im soooo excited about the Micro-rooting class! May 1, 2011 EmptyFri 13 May 2011 - 14:31

ok i'll do that, thanks for helping, cheers, cathy thankyou!
Back to top Go down
cathy
cathy

PostSubject: Re: Im soooo excited about the Micro-rooting class! May 1, 2011   Im soooo excited about the Micro-rooting class! May 1, 2011 EmptyFri 13 May 2011 - 14:45

ok , it's done, hope lara could include me in the session, i'm sorry i'm new and didn't notice the date
thanks cathy thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Im soooo excited about the Micro-rooting class! May 1, 2011   Im soooo excited about the Micro-rooting class! May 1, 2011 EmptyFri 13 May 2011 - 16:27

The class still goes on for about a month so its not too late to join it. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
cathy
cathy

PostSubject: Re: Im soooo excited about the Micro-rooting class! May 1, 2011   Im soooo excited about the Micro-rooting class! May 1, 2011 EmptyMon 16 May 2011 - 17:35

i'have joined it,
just very busy with several artisanal exhibitions during several sunday's but i'm going to work during the other days, thanks ladies, hugs cathy france
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im soooo excited about the Micro-rooting class! May 1, 2011   Im soooo excited about the Micro-rooting class! May 1, 2011 Empty

Back to top Go down

Im soooo excited about the Micro-rooting class! May 1, 2011
Page 1 of 1