R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

question about rooting class

Go down 
+5
Lara
Poppy
April
sweetsherrie112
kimomax
9 posters
AuthorMessage
kimomax
Toddler
Toddler

question about rooting class Empty
PostSubject: question about rooting class   question about rooting class EmptyMon 4 Apr 2011 - 18:46

How will the rooting class work? Do we pick our own baby to root?
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: question about rooting class   question about rooting class EmptyMon 4 Apr 2011 - 22:28

I believe lara is doing Helena and antoinetta by linda murray for this class ... but you can certinaly do what ever kit you would like to do .... sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
April
Admin
Admin
April

PostSubject: Re: question about rooting class   question about rooting class EmptyMon 4 Apr 2011 - 22:30

nothingtoadd
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetiepienursery.com/index.html
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: question about rooting class   question about rooting class EmptyTue 5 Apr 2011 - 5:45

You can use any kit, but if it's not one of the twins then you wont be able to enter in the contest at the end of the class.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: question about rooting class   question about rooting class EmptyTue 5 Apr 2011 - 7:50

Poppy wrote:
You can use any kit, but if it's not one of the twins then you wont be able to enter in the contest at the end of the class.

Yes, you can use any kit you want for class, but just Helena or Antoinete for the contest. You can get them at dolls by sandie. Just use the coupon code "twins" at checkout for your class discount on them. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
kimomax
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: question about rooting class   question about rooting class EmptyTue 5 Apr 2011 - 14:33

I guess for me it will have to be one that's waiting for hair. Those kits are too pricey for me.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: question about rooting class   question about rooting class EmptyTue 5 Apr 2011 - 14:40

kimomax wrote:
I guess for me it will have to be one that's waiting for hair. Those kits are too pricey for me.

I used to say the same thing but I'm finding out that they sell better than BB kits and are therefore more affordable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Micro-rooting class May 1, 2011   question about rooting class EmptyThu 21 Apr 2011 - 16:12

What supplies will I need?

Size needles?
Certain Kit?
Is it Linda Murray's Antoinette or Helena Kit?
if so, I tried purchasing it on Dolls by sandie and the coupon code "twins" Does not work. it still comes out $109.00 Is this because this isnt the kit being used?

Back to top Go down
kimomax
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: question about rooting class   question about rooting class EmptyThu 21 Apr 2011 - 22:55

It is one of the twins but I don't think that was the code. Hopefully someone else will be able to answer that.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: question about rooting class   question about rooting class EmptyFri 22 Apr 2011 - 10:09

The code is "rooting" it will only work on one kit, though. So if you are buying both ki you will need to email Sandie to get the discount on both.
Or if you are buying your Real Effect kit from her along with the Murry kit, you will need to email her to get the discount on both kits. I'm pretty sure you can only use one coupon code per checkout.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: question about rooting class   question about rooting class EmptyFri 22 Apr 2011 - 10:10

Here is some info on the Rooting Class....supplies and contest info:
http://real.niceboard.org/f14-micro-rooting-class
Back to top Go down
jadelucia
Crawler
Crawler
jadelucia

PostSubject: Rooting supplies required   question about rooting class EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 4:13

Hi Lara,
the link you posted http://real.niceboard.org/f14-micro-rooting-class to give us the supplies needed for the Rooting class comes up saying the forum doesn't exist.. I'm completely new to all this forum stuff so am having a huge amount of trouble trying to work out where I'm meant to find supply lists for both the rooting class and the Ethnic Indian class later this month.. Is there one spot which provides a list of required items or do I just need to hunt through the forums to try to find it? Someone help please....

Thanks
Jade
Back to top Go down
http://www.candylane.com.au
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: question about rooting class   question about rooting class EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 4:45

If you are not registered in the class as yet (i.e. been added to that group) thenh you will not be able to view that board until Lara adds you in.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
jadelucia
Crawler
Crawler
jadelucia

PostSubject: Re: question about rooting class   question about rooting class EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 7:42

Great - thanks very much for your help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.candylane.com.au
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: question about rooting class   question about rooting class EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 8:41

You can read it now. I added you to the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: question about rooting class   question about rooting class EmptySun 8 May 2011 - 19:46

Hi Lara, can you add me to the group also please? I am still waiting on being added.

I paid the $45 on April 1.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: question about rooting class   question about rooting class EmptySun 8 May 2011 - 19:54

In case you haven't already tried this... if you scroll down to the bottom of the page on the main forum page, you will see the words micro rooting dvd/class in pink, click on that and you can request to be added to the group - Lara might see your request quicker this way bigsmile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: question about rooting class   question about rooting class EmptySun 8 May 2011 - 19:59

Hi Sarah, I already did this on the 2nd or 3rd of may, I am guessing Lara hasnt seen it yet?
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: question about rooting class   question about rooting class EmptySun 8 May 2011 - 20:03

Maybe she hasn't noticed it? You could try PMing her if she doesn't see your post here today?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: question about rooting class   question about rooting class EmptyMon 9 May 2011 - 4:22

Thanks Lara :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question about rooting class   question about rooting class Empty

Back to top Go down

question about rooting class
Page 1 of 1