R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2011 Class Special!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

2011 Class Special! Empty
PostSubject: 2011 Class Special!   2011 Class Special! EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010 - 14:27

OK, gals, remember how whne the classes first started last year we had that wonderful bundle package? Well, we have so many new gals starting classes, I thought it would be great to do that again this year with our new classes coming out. As you know, the Hair painting Class will have video of each of the 3 ways to paint hair, so I am very excited about that.
So, instead of $40 each, you can have these 3 classes for $95 plus the cost of kits:
Hair Painting- Sheila Michaels Quads will be used to paint hair using script liner, pencils and comb brush methods
Oh! You Beautiful Doll!- Ilaria will be used to make a perfect porcelain like creamy complexion
Just Born- Will reborn a new "newborn" looking kit (we will see what cute new kits come out next year
2011 Class Special! Hairpaint2011 Class Special! Ilariaclass2011 Class Special! Justborn
PLEASE PM IF INTERESTED. I will not be offering this special on my website. Please ask me for an invoice. 2011 Class Special! 44677
Back to top Go down
Valentina
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Class Special!   2011 Class Special! EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 9:44

Lara, I had paid for Beautiful Doll class, I can now pay for the other two classes?
Back to top Go down
Leticia
Toddler
Toddler
Leticia

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Class Special!   2011 Class Special! EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010 - 13:50

Lara wrote:
OK, gals, remember how whne the classes first started last year we had that wonderful bundle package? Well, we have so many new gals starting classes, I thought it would be great to do that again this year with our new classes coming out. As you know, the Hair painting Class will have video of each of the 3 ways to paint hair, so I am very excited about that.
So, instead of $40 each, you can have these 3 classes for $95 plus the cost of kits:
Hair Painting- Sheila Michaels Quads will be used to paint hair using script liner, pencils and comb brush methods
Oh! You Beautiful Doll!- Ilaria will be used to make a perfect porcelain like creamy complexion
Just Born- Will reborn a new "newborn" looking kit (we will see what cute new kits come out next year
2011 Class Special! Hairpaint2011 Class Special! Ilariaclass2011 Class Special! Justborn
PLEASE PM IF INTERESTED. I will not be offering this special on my website. Please ask me for an invoice. 2011 Class Special! 44677

Lara, I am interested in all 3 classes, but can not find your site and pay the price you say in the forum.
Could you help me?

Very well want to start the new year.

Hugs, Leticia
Back to top Go down
Http://www.arrorro-reborn.com
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Class Special!   2011 Class Special! EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010 - 13:56

Hola, Leticia. Estoy seguro de que Lara será capaz de responder a todas sus preguntas a la brevedad. Los traductores son una gran herramienta, pero he encontrado lo que necesita para escribir las cosas correctamente en nuestro propio final para ellos para traducir mejor. A pesar de que tomé en la universidad española, existe desde hace muchos años, así que depende de un traductor ahora. Espero verlos en algunas clases de este año.

Translation
Hello, Leticia. I'm sure Lara will be able to answer all of your questions to you soon. Translators are great tools but I have found you need to spell things correctly on our own end for them to translate better. Even though I took Spanish in college, its been many years so I depend on a translator now. Hope to see you in some classes this year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Leticia
Toddler
Toddler
Leticia

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Class Special!   2011 Class Special! EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 14:29

Karen thank you very much for your message, if I write down the three classes that Lara, I hope to make progress in this art and for this we must learn from those who know.
Well I too used to write English very well but now I'm a mess and so sometimes I use a translator and I apologize if something does not make sense.

Hugs, Leticia

Happy 2011!!!!
Back to top Go down
Http://www.arrorro-reborn.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Class Special!   2011 Class Special! Empty

Back to top Go down

2011 Class Special!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: Class Information-
Jump to: