R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ladies doing the HCG diet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

Ladies doing the HCG diet Empty
PostSubject: Ladies doing the HCG diet   Ladies doing the HCG diet EmptyTue 15 Mar 2011 - 21:17

Please won't you share some of your recipes for the diet? I know after awhile the same foods will begin to get boring for me so I need some ideas on how to mix it up a bit with still keeping to the diet. thankyou!

PS I don't think I'll be eating any tilapia. Not after seeing Dirty Jobs!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com

Ladies doing the HCG diet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladies doing the HCG diet   Ladies doing the HCG diet EmptyWed 16 Mar 2011 - 0:35

Its so restricted for me that I dont really have any recipes.
Hubby just smokes my chicken breast and steaks with pecan wood, no seasoning. My veggies that i will eat, from list of approved foods, just cucumber, tomatoes and spinach.....Hubby smokes a bunch at once then wraps each individually in foil. I then pop one in the oven when i want one. For my spinach, i just add it to the packet with the meat while i am reheating in the oven.

Other than than, grilled with lemon or lemon peppered.....I have had the flounder, tilapia wasnt on my list.

Back to top Go down

Ladies doing the HCG diet
Page 1 of 1