R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diet chicken cordon bleu!

Go down 
+2
Karen
audrey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
audrey
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
audrey

Diet chicken cordon bleu! Empty
PostSubject: Diet chicken cordon bleu!   Diet chicken cordon bleu! EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011 - 16:28

This is yummy. I actually have served it to guests who had no idea they were eating a diet treat
1 small to medium boneless chicken breast. Pound thin with meat hammer or rolling pin
layer 1 slice Alpine Lace low fat swiss cheese,
one or two thin slices turkey ham or very lean regular ham lunch meat.
Roll tightly in a roll, then roll the roll in bread crumbs and spray wlth olive oil cooking spray
Place so the edge of the roll is down on the baking sheet and you can secure it with toothpicks if you want
Bake at 350 degrees till lightly browned and juices run clear. About 15-20 min depoending on how thick your chicken roll is.

I got this recipe from an E-diet I was on a few years ago, and it is absolutely delicious. You'd never know you were eating diet food. They recommend the raw chicken breast weigh approx 5 ounces if you are into weighing your portions.

Enjoy!
Baby hugs,
Audrey
Serve with grilled veggies or a salad and beverage
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedollmaker2nursery.com
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Diet chicken cordon bleu!   Diet chicken cordon bleu! EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011 - 16:53

Thanks, Audrey!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
kathys korner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kathys korner

PostSubject: Re: Diet chicken cordon bleu!   Diet chicken cordon bleu! EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011 - 20:21

Sounds yummy! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kathyskornernursery
Pam in Florida
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Pam in Florida

PostSubject: Re: Diet chicken cordon bleu!   Diet chicken cordon bleu! EmptySat 5 Mar 2011 - 19:46

thankyou! Audrey... It sounds yummy. I will add it to my recipe box!!!! angelsmiley
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Diet chicken cordon bleu!   Diet chicken cordon bleu! EmptySun 22 May 2011 - 4:33

I agree sounds lovely, will give
that a try next week, we have guest
over for a lunch, so should go down
a treat.

x

Maxina
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Diet chicken cordon bleu!   Diet chicken cordon bleu! EmptySun 22 May 2011 - 5:53

sounds yummy!

Will have to get the ingredients when i go shopping next week and try it, thanks Audrey, always on the lookout for quick simple meals for the family, and I am sure this will become a family favorite :)
Back to top Go down
willow
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Diet chicken cordon bleu!   Diet chicken cordon bleu! EmptyFri 2 Mar 2012 - 21:35

Sounds great Audrey! I'm on a diet so I will try it. Trying to loose 80 pds. Thanks ! Linda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diet chicken cordon bleu!   Diet chicken cordon bleu! Empty

Back to top Go down

Diet chicken cordon bleu!
Page 1 of 1