R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How was everyone's Christmas?

Go down 
+4
SharonR
tracylynn
Jenny In NH
Lara
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

How was everyone's Christmas? Empty
PostSubject: How was everyone's Christmas?   How was everyone's Christmas? EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017 - 12:37

We were super busy the whole week before Christmas. Besides me being the Assistant Manager at JCrew, retail is crazy enough, my girls had mega dance rehearsals for 3 performances, one at the mall, one at a local retirement home and their winter recital of Cinderella, Sofie and Dominic were also in 13 performances at our church for Christmas Eve services, Dominic was the drummer boy and Sofie did a solo dance. It was a lot to do the past week or so, but we got it all done, and the kids had a blast and Christmas turned out amazing celebrating the birth of our Savior together, then Christmas morning, letting the young ones still believe in Santa for a moment and dive into the presents under the tree.

Hope you all had a safe and Happy Christmas and are spending this time before New Year to to enjoy time with family and family and friends....

Me? I go back to work today, and my next day off is not until Jan 4th. Ugh!!!!

How was everyone's Christmas? Cinder11

How was everyone's Christmas? Cinder10

How was everyone's Christmas? Cinder12

How was everyone's Christmas? Christ12

How was everyone's Christmas? Christ14

How was everyone's Christmas? Christ11

How was everyone's Christmas? Christ13

How was everyone's Christmas? Christ10
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's Christmas?   How was everyone's Christmas? EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017 - 12:55

Wowwwwwwwww!! Super busy doesn't begin to talk about your busy time of year!!! Your children look like they had so much fun though!!!

Love the pictures!!! Love all the happy smiling faces! Love the one with big brother and little sister looking up at him with love

on the stage - precious!!  <3

Sophie opening her gifts - can see the delight on her face - reminds me of when my children were little - fun times!!!  Love your sweet
little fur baby under the Christmas tree too! sooo cute!

Glad you had special times during the holidays with your children, sweet, beautiful talented - cant ask for more than that - well.......

some time off from work would be nice too!!! lol

Happy New Year Lara!!!

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 17:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's Christmas?   How was everyone's Christmas? EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017 - 12:59

Yes, they keep me busy, that's for sure, after 13 services, I carried Sof out to the car at 10 pm Christmas Eve as her back was hurting so bad. I posted the video of the dance on Facebook, if you want to see it. Dom is playing drums in the same song. They did a great job! I'm glad they have a week off of dance, though.

How was your Christmas?
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's Christmas?   How was everyone's Christmas? EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017 - 13:03

https://www.facebook.com/lara.antonucci.71/videos/10215078119809015/

Here's the link to the video
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's Christmas?   How was everyone's Christmas? EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017 - 13:34

Lara wrote:
Yes, they keep me busy, that's for sure, after 13 services, I carried Sof  out to the car at 10 pm Christmas Eve as her back was hurting so bad. I posted the video of the dance on Facebook, if you want to see it. Dom is playing drums in the same song. They did a great job! I'm glad they have a week off of dance, though.

How was your Christmas?
I didn't want to be a "debby downer" is why I didn't say how was my day.. LOL

Butttttttt seeing you asked... I ended Christmas day by calling 911, with police, ambulance and a firetruck at my house!!

(Son was choking on a mushroom). Rushed to the ER where they monitored him as he was still actively coughing

(for over an hour).  Finally he got the mushroom out.

He is fine now and still sleeping!  All is well!!

The day before all that happened was nice - no young children anymore - all adults soooooo not

as fun like Sophie so excited opening her gifts etc etc.  

My grandchildren are in college and my son is 30! He has Down Syndrome so he will always be my "little guy" <3

How was everyone's Christmas? Jon_st10My son Jon

How was everyone's Christmas? Jon_an10My two children Lori and Jon

How was everyone's Christmas? Emily_10Granddaugher Emily & Jon

anddddddddddddd last but not least my granddaughter did something to distort our picture and I ended up looking like a fat Christmas rabbit/chipmunk!! LOL
Have more pictures coming of the day but my daughter hasn't sent them to me yet, these are just a few on my phone!!

How was everyone's Christmas? My_gra10

Going to watch the video of your children performing now!!

Happy New Year!!!
Back to top Go down
tracylynn
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
tracylynn

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's Christmas?   How was everyone's Christmas? EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017 - 15:38

Lara, I can not imagine having a week as busy as yours, wow you are super mom. Life is pretty calm for us, since my boy is all grown up at 23. Your children are adorable and I'm glad they all had an incredible Christmas.

Jenny, your children and granddaughter are beautiful, but you son really steals my heart. Sorry you ended up in the ER yesterday but thankfully all is well.

As for me, I had the best Christmas I have had in years, as I type this it brings tears to my eyes. For many my family was cut out of my life because of my ex. Coming from a big family I can remember feeling so alone, this was my 3rd Christmas with my Fiancé and although the other two were wonderful, this year everything seemed to flow just so much better, everyone is so use to each other and he's now viewed as family instead of just my boyfriend. Christmas Eve was with his family, his niece who is 15 is still the cutest thing, she was so excited about her gifts, it was thrilling to see the child still come out in her for that time she was opening her gifts.

Christmas day was with my family, listening to my dad talk away to my fiancé was incredible, dad was telling him stories I have never even heard. Let me just say dad only talks to people he really likes, so I guess I finally picked a good one. LOL Then when my son and his fiancé got there my sons Fiancé had my dad speaking German. My dad is from Germany but stopped speaking it when he was 15, after his mom passed, yet Lexy had him laughing and talking away. Watching my nieces and nephews play and just being around everyone feeling like a kid at 44 was incredible.

How was everyone's Christmas? 38438500385_d02f9f55a5_b
This is my little family, My fiancé Michael, Me, My handsome boy Zane and his fiancé Lexy. Sounds funny talking about us both having fiancé's lol

And heres a few pics of me with 3 out of 10 of my nieces and nephews.
How was everyone's Christmas? 38438502205_167fd0c8ce
How was everyone's Christmas? 38438501255_575d699b8d
How was everyone's Christmas? 38438502915_05f994d49d
Back to top Go down
http://www.heavenstinyangels.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's Christmas?   How was everyone's Christmas? EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017 - 17:11

tracylynn wrote:
Lara, I can not imagine having a week as busy as yours, wow you are super mom.  Life is pretty calm for us, since my boy is all grown up at 23.  Your children are adorable and I'm glad they all had an incredible Christmas.

Jenny, your children and granddaughter are beautiful, but you son really steals my heart.  Sorry you ended up in the ER yesterday but thankfully all is well.

As for me, I had the best Christmas I have had in years, as I type this it brings tears to my eyes.  For many my family was cut out of my life because of my ex.  Coming from a big family I can remember feeling so alone, this was my 3rd Christmas with my Fiancé and although the other two were wonderful, this year everything seemed to flow just so much better, everyone is so use to each other and he's now viewed as family instead of just my boyfriend.  Christmas Eve was with his family, his niece who is 15 is still the cutest thing, she was so excited about her gifts, it was thrilling to see the child still come out in her for that time she was opening her gifts.

Christmas day was with my family, listening to my dad talk away to my fiancé was incredible, dad was telling him stories I have never even heard.  Let me just say dad only talks to people he really likes, so I guess I finally picked a good one. LOL  Then when my son and his fiancé got there my sons Fiancé had my dad speaking German.  My dad is from Germany but stopped speaking it when he was 15, after his mom passed, yet Lexy had him laughing and talking away.  Watching my nieces and nephews play and just being around everyone feeling like a kid at 44 was incredible.

Awwww glad you had a wonderful Christmas Tracy!! Happy for you that life is right now!! Handsome fiancé and handsome son, beautiful nieces & nephew, beautiful YOU and son's fiancé!!  My husband's mom is German (Italian father).  I am used to hearing German as my oldest brother married a German girl when he was in the military and stationed there. Even your Dad had a fun time!!  I used to love hearing my parents telling stories of the good old days!  Thanks for sharing the photos of your wonderful day with us!!  Happy New Year!!!
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's Christmas?   How was everyone's Christmas? EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 3:09

Jenny I'm so glad things ended so well for you. I can't imagine how frightening that must have been for you.

I love all the pictures. They are truly what Christmas should be about.

I don't know how to talk about mine yet without it taking away from this thread, so I will wait a day or so.
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's Christmas?   How was everyone's Christmas? EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 12:50

SharonR wrote:
Jenny I'm so glad things ended so well for you. I can't imagine how frightening that must have been for you.

I love all the pictures. They are truly what Christmas should be about.

I don't know how to talk about mine yet without it taking away from this thread, so I will wait a day or so.
Awww thanks Sharon thankyou!

It was scarey, he is such a trooper, being not able to talk much, he just let out a big loud "sigh" when it was over and
gave everyone two "thumbs up" at the hospital!! People were so kind to him and I know he touched them, after all it was
Christmas day!!

He is as happy as a clam now, he always moves on from things that most of us
would be traumatized by for awhile. (like meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol)

Sending you hugs & love for whatever took away from your holidays ((((((hugs ))))))
loveyou!
Back to top Go down
bdtimm
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
bdtimm

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's Christmas?   How was everyone's Christmas? EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 15:56

I am so glad you had a great but busy Christmas Lara. I remember how busy it is when your kids are in dance but yours sounds extra, extra busy. But fun memories for sure. Your kids are beautiful!

Jenny, that sounds scary but I am glad it worked out in the end. Your family is so precious in the pictures with him.

Tracy I am glad you are finally finding a new "normal". It's tough being separated from family and I am really glad that you found a "good egg" now. bigsmile He sounds like a keeper. Cute pictures of you and your family so thanks for sharing.

My Christmas was good but tiring too. I am a nurse and I work nights. I only got Christmas Eve off (which I am super thankful for) but with all the family obligations and then my own night before Christmas night duties I barely got any sleep and then back to work. BUT it was a wonderful Christmas and I am thankful to have spent it with all my children and with my son's fiancé too. So we had kids ages 22-3 there for Christmas morning. It was a wonderful sort of chaos.

angelsmiley
Back to top Go down
Tiffeny
Toddler
Toddler
Tiffeny

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's Christmas?   How was everyone's Christmas? EmptyThu 28 Dec 2017 - 1:11

We haven’t had Christmas there yet.  Hubby has been away for almost 2 weeks now and won’t be home for another week. But when he gets home we’ll open presents and have Christmas dinner. My daughter and I did go to mass and the was beautiful as always. My kids each wanted me to open a present from them I received the box set of Friends. (My dvds have been watched so much that several of them skip so my son bought this for me.  My daughter knows how badly I want to move back to the northeast, (I’m from Vermont) so to remind me of my home state she bought me a rattle in the shape of Vermont.

Here are a couple of pictures of my Saskias now Ayla and Andrew.
How was everyone's Christmas? C916a610
How was everyone's Christmas? Df0f8310
How was everyone's Christmas? 13aa8810
How was everyone's Christmas? 34ba7310
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's Christmas?   How was everyone's Christmas? EmptyThu 28 Dec 2017 - 8:52

i love reading about everyone's Christmas experiences...and Jenni...so glad your son is OK!!
LOVE viewing all the pictures...beautiful families....all of you guys!!!

We had my kids and grandkids for breakfast....after they opened their gifts from Santa...they all gather here for a late breakfast...we do an omelette bar and they get to make their own omelette!! Of course we do cinnamon rolls, potatoes, bacon and other yummy things to accompany the omelettes!!!!

They spend most of the day here...my they took the little ones home for a nap in the afternoon...but right back at 5 for
Chuck's side of the family...

Chuck smoked 2 turkey breast and we did easy picnic sides...baked beans, potato salad etc.

I shooed the last of them out the door around 10....a long day...but so FUN!!!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's Christmas?   How was everyone's Christmas? EmptyThu 28 Dec 2017 - 13:21

bdtimm wrote:

My Christmas was good but tiring too. I am a nurse and I work nights. I only got Christmas Eve off (which I am super thankful for) but with all the family obligations and then my own night before Christmas night duties I barely got any sleep and then back to work. BUT it was a wonderful Christmas and I am thankful to have spent it with all my children and with my son's fiancé too. So we had kids ages 22-3 there for Christmas morning. It was a wonderful sort of chaos.

angelsmiley
Nurses are so special!! They were so kind and caring to me and my son during the mushroom episode!!  Giving up your Christmas day must be hard, glad you had Christmas eve with your family!!  (hugs)) thankyou!
Back to top Go down
bdtimm
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
bdtimm

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's Christmas?   How was everyone's Christmas? EmptyThu 28 Dec 2017 - 13:34

Thanks Jenny. It can be hard but I love my job and I'm glad I was able to help people that night.
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's Christmas?   How was everyone's Christmas? EmptyThu 28 Dec 2017 - 13:36

Tiffeny wrote:
We haven’t had Christmas there yet.  Hubby has been away for almost 2 weeks now and won’t be home for another week. But when he gets home we’ll open presents and have Christmas dinner. My daughter and I did go to mass and the was beautiful as always. My kids each wanted me to open a present from them I received the box set of Friends. (My dvds have been watched so much that several of them skip so my son bought this for me.  My daughter knows how badly I want to move back to the northeast, (I’m from Vermont) so to remind me of my home state she bought me a rattle in the shape of Vermont.

Awww Tiffeny, glad you had your happy children around to keep your spirits up until hubby gets home! Your Saskia's are just beautiful!!

Sending you some "northeast" snow and hugs!!! (Im from New Hampshire).  When I was young I was all over Vermont for the
Nascar races!!  (Back in the Richard Petty days) LOL   (hugs)

How was everyone's Christmas? Outsid10
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's Christmas?   How was everyone's Christmas? EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 21:36

I love reading everyone's stories! I feel so blessed to be part of such a special group! Thank you all for sharing! Hope everyone has a great New Year and has the opportunity to spend time with family and friends!!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's Christmas?   How was everyone's Christmas? EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 18:02

Wow Lara, how do you do it all! That is awesome!! I love all of your pictures, your children are beautiful and so are you!

Lara wrote:
We were super busy the whole week before Christmas. Besides me being the Assistant Manager at JCrew, retail is crazy enough, my girls had mega dance rehearsals for 3 performances, one at the mall, one at a local retirement home and their winter recital of Cinderella, Sofie and Dominic were also in 13 performances at our church for Christmas Eve services, Dominic was the drummer boy and Sofie did a solo dance. It was a lot to do the past week or so, but we got it all done, and the kids had a blast and Christmas turned out amazing celebrating the birth of our Savior together, then Christmas morning, letting the young ones still believe in Santa for a moment and dive into the presents under the tree.

Hope you all had a safe and Happy Christmas and are spending this time before New Year to to enjoy time with family and family and friends....

Me? I go back to work today, and my next day off is not until Jan 4th. Ugh!!!!

How was everyone's Christmas? Cinder11

How was everyone's Christmas? Cinder10

How was everyone's Christmas? Cinder12

How was everyone's Christmas? Christ12

How was everyone's Christmas? Christ14

How was everyone's Christmas? Christ11

How was everyone's Christmas? Christ13

How was everyone's Christmas? Christ10
Back to top Go down
http://www.amarantinebabies.com
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's Christmas?   How was everyone's Christmas? EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 18:15

Jenny, that must have been terrifying for you all, I'm so glad your son is okay! You have a beautiful family!!

One of my daughters did something similar a couple of years ago. One of my kids got into my jewelry and my daughter got a hold of my locket and put it in her mouth (old enough to know better). The other kids came to me screaming that Sara swallowed something bad. Such a terrifying moment! Luckily she was breathing, but she was crying because it hurt so bad. I called 911 because I was afraid it would fall wrong and block her airway. We ended up in an ambulance and then in the hospital for hours. We got the coolest x-ray of a heart shaped locket over her actual heart, and it thankfully passed through safely.

Jenny In NH wrote:
Lara wrote:
Yes, they keep me busy, that's for sure, after 13 services, I carried Sof  out to the car at 10 pm Christmas Eve as her back was hurting so bad. I posted the video of the dance on Facebook, if you want to see it. Dom is playing drums in the same song. They did a great job! I'm glad they have a week off of dance, though.

How was your Christmas?
I didn't want to be a "debby downer" is why I didn't say how was my day.. LOL

Butttttttt seeing you asked... I ended Christmas day by calling 911, with police, ambulance and a firetruck at my house!!

(Son was choking on a mushroom). Rushed to the ER where they monitored him as he was still actively coughing

(for over an hour).  Finally he got the mushroom out.

He is fine now and still sleeping!  All is well!!

The day before all that happened was nice - no young children anymore - all adults soooooo not

as fun like Sophie so excited opening her gifts etc etc.  

My grandchildren are in college and my son is 30! He has Down Syndrome so he will always be my "little guy" <3

How was everyone's Christmas? Jon_st10My son Jon

How was everyone's Christmas? Jon_an10My two children Lori and Jon

How was everyone's Christmas? Emily_10Granddaugher Emily & Jon

anddddddddddddd last but not least my granddaughter did something to distort our picture and I ended up looking like a fat Christmas rabbit/chipmunk!! LOL
Have more pictures coming of the day but my daughter hasn't sent them to me yet, these are just a few on my phone!!

How was everyone's Christmas? My_gra10

Going to watch the video of your children performing now!!

Happy New Year!!!
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's Christmas?   How was everyone's Christmas? EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 18:18

Tracy-It sounds like you had an awesome Christmas, that is so wonderful!!

tracylynn wrote:
Lara, I can not imagine having a week as busy as yours, wow you are super mom.  Life is pretty calm for us, since my boy is all grown up at 23.  Your children are adorable and I'm glad they all had an incredible Christmas.

Jenny, your children and granddaughter are beautiful, but you son really steals my heart.  Sorry you ended up in the ER yesterday but thankfully all is well.

As for me, I had the best Christmas I have had in years, as I type this it brings tears to my eyes.  For many my family was cut out of my life because of my ex.  Coming from a big family I can remember feeling so alone, this was my 3rd Christmas with my Fiancé and although the other two were wonderful, this year everything seemed to flow just so much better, everyone is so use to each other and he's now viewed as family instead of just my boyfriend.  Christmas Eve was with his family, his niece who is 15 is still the cutest thing, she was so excited about her gifts, it was thrilling to see the child still come out in her for that time she was opening her gifts.

Christmas day was with my family, listening to my dad talk away to my fiancé was incredible, dad was telling him stories I have never even heard.  Let me just say dad only talks to people he really likes, so I guess I finally picked a good one. LOL  Then when my son and his fiancé got there my sons Fiancé had my dad speaking German.  My dad is from Germany but stopped speaking it when he was 15, after his mom passed, yet Lexy had him laughing and talking away.  Watching my nieces and nephews play and just being around everyone feeling like a kid at 44 was incredible.

How was everyone's Christmas? 38438500385_d02f9f55a5_b
This is my little family, My fiancé Michael, Me, My handsome boy Zane and his fiancé Lexy.  Sounds funny talking about us both having fiancé's lol

And heres a few pics of me with 3 out of 10 of my nieces and nephews.
How was everyone's Christmas? 38438502205_167fd0c8ce
How was everyone's Christmas? 38438501255_575d699b8d
How was everyone's Christmas? 38438502915_05f994d49d
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's Christmas?   How was everyone's Christmas? EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 18:21

bdtimm-Sounds like you had a great Christmas, I hope you were able to get some make-up sleep after Christmas was over!

bdtimm wrote:
I am so glad you had a great but busy Christmas Lara. I remember how busy it is when your kids are in dance but yours sounds extra, extra busy. But fun memories for sure. Your kids are beautiful!

Jenny, that sounds scary but I am glad it worked out in the end. Your family is so precious in the pictures with him.

Tracy I am glad you are finally finding a new "normal". It's tough being separated from family and I am really glad that you found a "good egg" now.  bigsmile He sounds like a keeper. Cute pictures of you and your family so thanks for sharing.

angelsmiley
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's Christmas?   How was everyone's Christmas? EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 18:22

Tiffeny-I adore your Saskia's they are amazing!!

Tiffeny wrote:

How was everyone's Christmas? C916a610
How was everyone's Christmas? Df0f8310
How was everyone's Christmas? 13aa8810
How was everyone's Christmas? 34ba7310
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's Christmas?   How was everyone's Christmas? EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 18:24

Sounds like you had a great and very yummy Christmas! Your post is making me hungry! bigsmile

cherielynn09 wrote:
i love reading about everyone's Christmas experiences...and Jenni...so glad your son is OK!!
LOVE viewing all the pictures...beautiful families....all of you guys!!!

We had my kids and grandkids for breakfast....after they opened their gifts from Santa...they all gather here for a late breakfast...we do an omelette bar and they get to make their own omelette!!  Of course we do cinnamon rolls, potatoes, bacon and other yummy things to accompany the omelettes!!!!

They spend most of the day here...my they took the little ones home for a nap in the afternoon...but right back at 5 for
Chuck's side of the family...

Chuck smoked 2 turkey breast and we did easy picnic sides...baked beans, potato salad etc.

I shooed the last of them out the door around 10....a long day...but so FUN!!!
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's Christmas?   How was everyone's Christmas? EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 18:27

We had a nice Christmas, it's always fun with little kids, their the excitement and anticipation makes it so fun! My sister came to visit and that was really nice. Our extended family used to all live close together and now everyone lives far away from each other. It was a little sad not having everyone else with us, but we were able to have good chats together that don't often happen when there is a bigger group of people around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's Christmas?   How was everyone's Christmas? Empty

Back to top Go down

How was everyone's Christmas?
Page 1 of 1