R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas photos

Go down 
+2
Poppy
Lara
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Christmas photos Empty
PostSubject: Christmas photos   Christmas photos EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 12:43

Well, these are the latest pics I have of everybody:
Christmas photos 012
Christmas photos 014
Christmas photos 032
Christmas photos 041-1
Christmas photos 042-1

For those of you who remember the tragedy that happened to my nephew, Joey, here he is with his girlfriend. A true miracle!
Christmas photos 021-2
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

Christmas photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas photos   Christmas photos EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 15:49

What lovely photos Lara! Your children are gorgeous (such a cute photo of the 3 by the christmas tree) and you are stunning! Your nephew must have had a close call, it's fantastic that he's alive and well :D You all look so happy -thanks for sharing them with us.
Back to top Go down

Christmas photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas photos   Christmas photos EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 22:46

Such a beautiful family!! YOur nephew looks great! He is a walking miracle!!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Christmas photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas photos   Christmas photos EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010 - 23:32

Dreamweaver wrote:
Such a beautiful family!! YOur nephew looks great! He is a walking miracle!!

Thank you! And yes, truly a miracle. He still has much recovery ahead of him, but he has come such a long way. :D
Back to top Go down

Christmas photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas photos   Christmas photos EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 1:20

He sure has! I am amazed!
Back to top Go down
clarianercf
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

Christmas photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas photos   Christmas photos EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010 - 11:37

Lara, your family is Beautiful. that photo of your kids in front of the three its my favorite.
Back to top Go down
http://huellitas.weebly.com
gerry
Toddler
Toddler
gerry

Christmas photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas photos   Christmas photos EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010 - 13:41

Beautiful family! You are beautiful too; of course you'd have beautiful babies!
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

Christmas photos Empty
PostSubject: christmas photos   Christmas photos EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010 - 21:32

Lara your family is just beautiful and I see so much love in all the faces* You are a busy lady to I see, I don't know how you do it but you do. Hey your hubby is hansom! Your children are sweet, I love the cuttie with the best buy to. Thanks for sharing. :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

Christmas photos Empty
PostSubject: My Shadow*   Christmas photos EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010 - 21:40

Ladys I have enjoyed the photos and especially the grandchildren on the bed and you to poppy with that precious angel of yours. I just can't believe how we wake up each day and see the brand new faces of Gods Creation. Well here is one of my little shadows, grandaughter Laurel Baylor. She was on a vacation beside the ocean.

Christmas photos DSC00459
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

Christmas photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas photos   Christmas photos EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010 - 22:26

Awwww, what a beautiful photo, such a pretty wee girl - I bet she is very special to you :D
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

Christmas photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas photos   Christmas photos EmptySat 30 Jan 2010 - 1:33

Hey poppy, I think you are lucky to have a beautiful daughter and what blue eyes she has, wow, I think the sweetest times of life is when they are so little as they really are and full of vinegar and fizz,expression, we use it alot. I did use the oxy acne creme and you know what ,it worked so good. I really think now that it was not under the actual heat set paints and lucky I reacon, some people say it can take up two four days. Mines okay and thanks for cheering me on. Well I am going to finish her up by early week and maybe send a couple pics. I have found that my laptop works so much faster than the desktop. I am wanting to visit some of the NZ,doll sites do you have any in mind? Just like to visit every one I can. Oh thanks on the grandaughter comment and yes she's a good little princess to me,lol, I say princess mainly because she loves to play like one and have her own tea partys with my real tea china, so we do play alot. lol. It brings out the kid in me,well I hope you are having some good days with your activities :) . Its cold here and nothing to do outdoors and so I work indoors. Thanks alo on saying a special prayer on the little AJA, . Well guess I will see how the programs are on TV. Just got my new HD and its nice. Chat in awhile. ☀
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

Christmas photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas photos   Christmas photos EmptySat 30 Jan 2010 - 2:20

Thanks Rebecca - my girl Emily does have nice blue eyes, just like her daddy - she doesn't look like me that's for sure! Can't wait to see pictures of your Sugar. We had a boring week this week as I had the flu and then my daughter picked it up and had a nasty time with vomiting 😢 I was trying to potty train her at the same time and that wasn't going very well at all, which is not surprising as we were both so unwell! So we didn't leave the house all week. But we got out today for a nice drive around and for a look out over the sea, very pretty. About the doll sites - we really only have the trademe site where there are dolls for sale - www.trademe.co.nz and if you select toys & models, dolls, reborn, then you will see the reborn dolls. I have my Honey on there now as she had no luck on Ebay, she has a bid of $300 so far so I have my fingers crossed :D thanks for posting a picture of your grand daughter, she really is a pretty wee thing and I bet she loves playing tea parties with you :D
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

Christmas photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas photos   Christmas photos EmptyThu 4 Feb 2010 - 1:16

I read everyone's post and all I can say is I love your family pictures. So many hug-able children - big and small.

I didn't quite cry, but it was close - you all have sweet children and to see more pictures would be a blessing.

Love the nephew who survived - that is beyond special!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Christmas photos Empty
PostSubject: Shadow   Christmas photos EmptyThu 4 Feb 2010 - 9:59

Rebecca, your granddaughter is stunning! What a beautiful picture!
Back to top Go down

Christmas photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas photos   Christmas photos EmptyThu 4 Feb 2010 - 19:51

Lara wrote:
Rebecca, your granddaughter is stunning! What a beautiful picture!
Yes, she is very beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas photos   Christmas photos Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas photos
Page 1 of 1