R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm new here and can't figure out how to introduce myself.

Go down 
+4
Carolynsdollhouse
bearysweethearts
cherielynn09
honojane
8 posters
AuthorMessage
honojane

I'm new here and can't figure out how to introduce myself. Empty
PostSubject: I'm new here and can't figure out how to introduce myself.   I'm new here and can't figure out how to introduce myself. EmptySun 29 Jun 2014 - 23:29

Do I introduce myself by posting a new topic? I can't find anywhere to just post a new member hello. This is my second time here and I haven't figured this out yet? I am just starting to use forums. I love the content, but just don't get how things work.https://2img.net/u/3411/11/13/88/smiles/571757.gif
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here and can't figure out how to introduce myself.   I'm new here and can't figure out how to introduce myself. EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 8:59

Well  welcome  welcome  welcome 

You have found a good place to start!!!!

Glad you are here and I hope you can get the "navigation" part figured out!!!

Looking forward to getting to know you!!!!

Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here and can't figure out how to introduce myself.   I'm new here and can't figure out how to introduce myself. EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 14:24

Hi,welcome to REAL! :real: welcome  This is the perfect place to introduce your self.  Glad you are with us. You will love it here, so look around and let us know if you need anything . happyforyou!  hamsterdance  dancingelephant  Kathy
Back to top Go down
Carolynsdollhouse
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Carolynsdollhouse

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here and can't figure out how to introduce myself.   I'm new here and can't figure out how to introduce myself. EmptyMon 14 Jul 2014 - 17:02

Welcome to Real!!

Hugs
Carolyn
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarolynAnnDuff
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here and can't figure out how to introduce myself.   I'm new here and can't figure out how to introduce myself. EmptyMon 14 Jul 2014 - 21:39

Welcome.....and this is an awsome spot to introduce yourself. I know that being new to a forum, and figuring things out can be tedioud at first, but youll have it in not time :)
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: you will get it   I'm new here and can't figure out how to introduce myself. EmptyWed 16 Jul 2014 - 9:18

honojane wrote:
Do I introduce myself by posting a new topic? I can't find anywhere to just post a new member hello. This is my second time here and I haven't figured this out yet? I am just starting to use forums. I love the content, but just don't get how things work.https://2img.net/u/3411/11/13/88/smiles/571757.gif

Hi and welcome to real!!

You might want to start out by clicking on FAQ up at the top. See if your questions are answered there. It took me a little while in the beginning too. Just take a deep breath, relax and explore, if I can figure it out anyone can.. im old.. lol :P

hugsss
Back to top Go down
Carolyn Brady
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: New Member   I'm new here and can't figure out how to introduce myself. EmptySat 26 Jul 2014 - 13:31

Welcome to REAL. A great place for beginners.
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here and can't figure out how to introduce myself.   I'm new here and can't figure out how to introduce myself. EmptyMon 28 Jul 2014 - 3:00

welcome :real: welcome 
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here and can't figure out how to introduce myself.   I'm new here and can't figure out how to introduce myself. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm new here and can't figure out how to introduce myself.
Page 1 of 1