R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello R.E.A.L. ! I'd like to introduce myself...

Go down 
+7
Lynknursery
Poppy
babyblossom
bearysweethearts
Groovyday
Karen
Tylar22
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Tylar22
Tylar22

Hello R.E.A.L. !  I'd like to introduce myself... Empty
PostSubject: Hello R.E.A.L. ! I'd like to introduce myself...   Hello R.E.A.L. !  I'd like to introduce myself... EmptyThu 2 Feb 2012 - 12:27

Hi, I am Tylar. I have loved reborns even before I knew what they were. I saw a picture, when I was about 6, in a magazine and was amazed at these little dollies. As I grew older, and with discouragement of surrounding people, I stopped playing with dolls and put them at the back of mind. About 6 months ago, my 6 year old sister (6 seems to be my lucky #) was looking up the American Girl dolls and my love resurfaced and I began my journey into reborning.

So far I have sold 1 reborn and another is currently being sold on ebay. I am glad to now be a part R.E.A.L as I am ready to pick up some new technique and meet some other wonderful artist.

Here are two links to my two reborns. Check them out!!!
https://2img.net/h/i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo280/tylar18/IMAG0268.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo280/tylar18/IMAG0581.jpg
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Hello R.E.A.L. ! I'd like to introduce myself...   Hello R.E.A.L. !  I'd like to introduce myself... EmptyThu 2 Feb 2012 - 12:42

:real: Tylar! welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com

PostSubject: Re: Hello R.E.A.L. ! I'd like to introduce myself...   Hello R.E.A.L. !  I'd like to introduce myself... EmptyThu 2 Feb 2012 - 13:38

Hi and welcome! You have chosen a great place to further your journey! Your babies are cute!!
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Hello R.E.A.L. ! I'd like to introduce myself...   Hello R.E.A.L. !  I'd like to introduce myself... EmptyThu 2 Feb 2012 - 15:06

happyhappy Hi Tylar, so glad you joined. You will love the learning and chatting that goes on here. Lara`s online classes and e-books are just great too. Your first two babies are amazing! Bol on the auction. welcome happyhappy
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hello R.E.A.L. ! I'd like to introduce myself...   Hello R.E.A.L. !  I'd like to introduce myself... EmptyThu 2 Feb 2012 - 16:49

welcome Hi, and welcome Tylar whoohoo This is a great place to learn.The classes here are just amazing!! Your first two babies are very cute. So glad you could join us. bigsmile ..Kathy
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Hello R.E.A.L. ! I'd like to introduce myself...   Hello R.E.A.L. !  I'd like to introduce myself... EmptyThu 2 Feb 2012 - 18:04

Welcome to REAL Tylar! Thanks for sharing pics of your babies, they are very cute! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Tylar22
Tylar22

PostSubject: Thanx 4 The Warm Welcome!!!   Hello R.E.A.L. !  I'd like to introduce myself... EmptyThu 2 Feb 2012 - 19:08

Thanks lots for the warm welcome from everyone here @ R.E.A.L. Glad to be a part of this AMAZING Forum.
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Hello R.E.A.L. ! I'd like to introduce myself...   Hello R.E.A.L. !  I'd like to introduce myself... EmptyThu 2 Feb 2012 - 19:11

welcome it's great to have you here - I love your babies bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Hello R.E.A.L. ! I'd like to introduce myself...   Hello R.E.A.L. !  I'd like to introduce myself... EmptyThu 2 Feb 2012 - 19:13

Hello R.E.A.L. !  I'd like to introduce myself... Welcome_Winter_Wonderland_RM
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
fantasy valley
Crawler
Crawler
fantasy valley

PostSubject: Re: Hello R.E.A.L. ! I'd like to introduce myself...   Hello R.E.A.L. !  I'd like to introduce myself... EmptyThu 2 Feb 2012 - 19:40

dancingelephant :real: :real: welcome your baby are very beautiful!!!
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Hello R.E.A.L. ! I'd like to introduce myself...   Hello R.E.A.L. !  I'd like to introduce myself... EmptyThu 2 Feb 2012 - 20:10

:real: :real: :real:
Back to top Go down
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: Hello R.E.A.L. ! I'd like to introduce myself...   Hello R.E.A.L. !  I'd like to introduce myself... EmptyThu 2 Feb 2012 - 20:42

:real: :real: :real: :real:
Welcome! Glad you joined us!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
Pastel Prints
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Pastel Prints

PostSubject: Re: Hello R.E.A.L. ! I'd like to introduce myself...   Hello R.E.A.L. !  I'd like to introduce myself... EmptyThu 2 Feb 2012 - 20:54

Hi Tylar! I'm Jessica. I found reborns on ebay by accident about 5-6 years ago and wanted to get into it, but I tried ooak clay babies first. I don't use my cooking oven for "foreign chemicals" so I bought a small toaster oven for the clay babies. I also bought some genesis paints and tried to reborn a store-bought Berenguer. The head wouldn't fit in the oven and I partially melted the torso, but the limbs looked great! But since it was such an expense and I was really into the clay babies I put all reborning ideas to the side. I wrapped back around to it last month when I decided to look for someone to commission to make me a baby. Then after talking to a few artists I thought "I'm in need of a new hobby right now, why not get back into it myself instead of paying for someone else's work?!!" So, here I am.
I haven't done any babies yet. I'm pulling in supplies at the moment.

Anyway, totally made your welcome about ME. oho But welcome to the group!! welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello R.E.A.L. ! I'd like to introduce myself...   Hello R.E.A.L. !  I'd like to introduce myself... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello R.E.A.L. ! I'd like to introduce myself...
Page 1 of 1