R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where do I introduce myself in this forum. ???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rega
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

Where do I introduce myself in this forum. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Where do I introduce myself in this forum. ???   Where do I introduce myself in this forum. ??? EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 20:24

Hi. My name is Linda but I go on here by Rega. Pronounced Reeja. My nursery name will be Rega's Reborn Creations. I have not made a baby yet but am in the the process of gathering all the supplies i need to start my Ashley by Violet Parker, and my Tibby by Donna Rubert. Both beautiful sculps however I may choose to get different arms for Ashley. Not crazy about her hands. Sorry Violet. She is pretty otherwise as i have seen her done by 2 artists. She is a lovely wee girl. Cant wait to get started. Still trying to decide on paints. Air dry or heat set. I want to try luminaire. I have high hopes for my wee girls. Both i plan to do with strawberry blond reddish hair. Tibby will have a few emerging curls. She will be true to age not with the long hair so many of the tibbys have been done with. She is only an 18th month old so I want her hair to reflect her young age. I am delighted with this forum. I have seen amazing works of art her. WOW you all raise the bar! Hats off to so many talented creators here! I have some questions. Are there any conferences here in the states? Who here is from close to Philly PA? and classes? where? Also...contests?
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Where do I introduce myself in this forum. ???   Where do I introduce myself in this forum. ??? EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 20:40

I am sorry I can't answer your questions, but some one will come along and help you.......But a very big welcome from a collector who loves this forum...... wink

The girls on here are so very very helpful, so you have come to the right place.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Where do I introduce myself in this forum. ???   Where do I introduce myself in this forum. ??? EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 20:45

:real: Rega! You joined just in time. Lara is holding a workshop in Reading, PA in June. You can sign up for it here. http://www.dollsbysandie.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=9405

As far as heat set versus air dry, I'm a die hard heat set user. I just don't feel the air dry is permanent enough. Air dry does have to cure for weeks so please don't think its the faster route. Its faster when laying down your layers but not over all. The choice is ultimately yours, though and there are pros and cons for both methods. Lara teaches heat set but air dry users can follow along as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
babesinbloom
Toddler
Toddler
babesinbloom

PostSubject: Re: Where do I introduce myself in this forum. ???   Where do I introduce myself in this forum. ??? EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 16:16

welcome Mary wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do I introduce myself in this forum. ???   Where do I introduce myself in this forum. ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where do I introduce myself in this forum. ???
Page 1 of 1