R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi everybody! newbie & I'd like to introduce myself!

Go down 
+8
Tinabloomfield
Karen
Groovyday
sweetlilangelsnursery
babyblossom
lamabrito
LittlePunkins
tina118
12 posters
AuthorMessage
tina118

Hi everybody! newbie & I'd like to introduce myself! Empty
PostSubject: Hi everybody! newbie & I'd like to introduce myself!   Hi everybody! newbie & I'd like to introduce myself! EmptySat 10 Sep 2011 - 16:51

Hi! my name is Tina and I am new reborn artist, just getting started but hooked already!!! I am a 30 y/o mom of three I stay at home now but I ran a successful salon for almost 4 years, until I gave birth to my third child last December.

What got me started? I saw a reborn baby a lady from my church had and I thought "I can do that"; and here it is 1 month later and I'm loving it!! -Now if I can just figure out how to keep my 7 & 8 year old girls from trying to sneak them out of my "nursery"!

I have not yet sold any but am seriously considering selling them soon. Have you guys had any luck with selling them? any tips and/or advice?

Back to top Go down
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! newbie & I'd like to introduce myself!   Hi everybody! newbie & I'd like to introduce myself! EmptySat 10 Sep 2011 - 17:00

:real:

Hi Tina! Welcome to the forum!
Take a look around, you'll read lots of good advise!
Have fun! Hugs
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
lamabrito
Toddler
Toddler
lamabrito

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! newbie & I'd like to introduce myself!   Hi everybody! newbie & I'd like to introduce myself! EmptySat 10 Sep 2011 - 17:15

Hi Tina Welcome to REAL is the best place for learn and the ladies here are awesome.
Marlen.
welcome
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! newbie & I'd like to introduce myself!   Hi everybody! newbie & I'd like to introduce myself! EmptySat 10 Sep 2011 - 18:26

Hi Tina,

Welcome to REAL. I have 3 girls and every xmas holidays they make their own babies. Even my 7 year old has made 2! Then I have to root all their heads for them!

Looking forward to seeing some of your babies bigsmile
Back to top Go down
sweetlilangelsnursery
sweetlilangelsnursery

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! newbie & I'd like to introduce myself!   Hi everybody! newbie & I'd like to introduce myself! EmptySun 11 Sep 2011 - 0:57

Hi! Tina welcome welcome to the forum. You'll love it here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetlilangels.com
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! newbie & I'd like to introduce myself!   Hi everybody! newbie & I'd like to introduce myself! EmptySun 11 Sep 2011 - 1:33

welcome Hi Tina, you came to the right place to learn more about reborning! :real: [right]

Last edited by Groovyday on Sun 11 Sep 2011 - 1:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! newbie & I'd like to introduce myself!   Hi everybody! newbie & I'd like to introduce myself! EmptySun 11 Sep 2011 - 1:36

:real: :real: :real: :real: :real: :real:
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! newbie & I'd like to introduce myself!   Hi everybody! newbie & I'd like to introduce myself! EmptySun 11 Sep 2011 - 1:45

Hi Tina!!~ :real: We both have something in common...our names. LOL My name is Tina Bloomfield. We would all love to see your babies :)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
Crawler
Crawler
Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! newbie & I'd like to introduce myself!   Hi everybody! newbie & I'd like to introduce myself! EmptySun 11 Sep 2011 - 22:37

Hi Tina! I'm not new to reborning but am new here. Seems like a really nice place and everyone is friendly. There is a ton of stuff to read and catch up on :) Can't wait to see your babies. FYI, I had to make my youngest son his own baby so he would leave mine alone, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bonniesbabybundlesnursery.webs.com
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! newbie & I'd like to introduce myself!   Hi everybody! newbie & I'd like to introduce myself! EmptySun 11 Sep 2011 - 23:23

LOL...I had to do the same for my 13 yr old daughter....every baby I make, she wants...not happening LOL. lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
tanya1975
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
tanya1975

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! newbie & I'd like to introduce myself!   Hi everybody! newbie & I'd like to introduce myself! EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011 - 0:47

:real: welcome :real:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! newbie & I'd like to introduce myself!   Hi everybody! newbie & I'd like to introduce myself! EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011 - 9:48

Welcome! As far as selling, dont expect great things in the beginning, be patient and good luck! Selling them privately is gonna be best for you in the beginning most likely.
Back to top Go down
audrey
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
audrey

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! newbie & I'd like to introduce myself!   Hi everybody! newbie & I'd like to introduce myself! EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011 - 11:21

:real: :real: :real:

So glad you found your way to us. Lara's classes are the best and you will learn a lot.

Baby hugs,
Audrey
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedollmaker2nursery.com
michelle7
Crawler
Crawler
michelle7

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! newbie & I'd like to introduce myself!   Hi everybody! newbie & I'd like to introduce myself! EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011 - 5:01

hello and welcome, i am new to this forum, but not new to the reborning world.
hugs michelle welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.michellesrebornbabies.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! newbie & I'd like to introduce myself!   Hi everybody! newbie & I'd like to introduce myself! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi everybody! newbie & I'd like to introduce myself!
Page 1 of 1