R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update of the Naughty Neices at Christmas time!!!!XXX

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tupsa
Toddler
Toddler
tupsa

Update of the Naughty Neices at Christmas time!!!!XXX Empty
PostSubject: Update of the Naughty Neices at Christmas time!!!!XXX   Update of the Naughty Neices at Christmas time!!!!XXX EmptyTue 24 Dec 2013 - 15:22

HI Ladies, The neices are growing like weeds
Here is a photo of them a few years ago with their Mum
from our left to right - Hannah, Lek - their Mum, little one, Julia
Update of the Naughty Neices at Christmas time!!!!XXX 31725310

Here they are now just a few days ago. I had some time off for Christmas and did some sculpting with them in air dry clay.
Update of the Naughty Neices at Christmas time!!!!XXX 00310

This is what Hannah sculpted mindcraft characters a game off the puter that is as far as i know lol Also right at the front she designed a new moshi monster called mostachio
Update of the Naughty Neices at Christmas time!!!!XXX 00510

Here is Julias Sculptures. I did a snake that she made a sandwich for - it is on top of the snake lol. Then some other food things and figure. I think there is a cat in there also far right lol
Update of the Naughty Neices at Christmas time!!!!XXX 00610

I would like to do another portrait of them in oils or perhaps watercolour so I was trying to get a good photo of them not easy as the light was going. I quite like this lamplight idk its a bit yellow though perhaps
Update of the Naughty Neices at Christmas time!!!!XXX 00710

Hannah was quite self conscious - she always has been more difficult to photograph - this is a good way of getting a natural expression by photographing her sculpture he he.
Update of the Naughty Neices at Christmas time!!!!XXX 00110

Here is little Julia being such a good girl wanting me to get the best photo and excited about being painted. Julia wants to be an art teacher 'like aunty Sarah' when she grows up. Hannah is good at drawing and loves cartooning but less sure of what she would like to do.
Update of the Naughty Neices at Christmas time!!!!XXX 01210
Thanks for looking at my photos of the girls and sharing in their progress. Children are so lovely to have around and share your life with. Merry Christmas. XXXXXX
Back to top Go down
lamabrito
Toddler
Toddler
lamabrito

PostSubject: Re: Update of the Naughty Neices at Christmas time!!!!XXX   Update of the Naughty Neices at Christmas time!!!!XXX EmptyTue 24 Dec 2013 - 18:40

Very pretty little girls.
Back to top Go down
tupsa
Toddler
Toddler
tupsa

PostSubject: Re: Update of the Naughty Neices at Christmas time!!!!XXX   Update of the Naughty Neices at Christmas time!!!!XXX EmptyTue 24 Dec 2013 - 19:18

Thanks Lambrito. XXXX
Back to top Go down
sandys sweethearts
Toddler
Toddler
sandys sweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Update of the Naughty Neices at Christmas time!!!!XXX   Update of the Naughty Neices at Christmas time!!!!XXX EmptyWed 1 Jan 2014 - 11:45

I viewed your web page and enjoyed seeing your work. You are very talented clapclap yeseree 
Back to top Go down
tupsa
Toddler
Toddler
tupsa

PostSubject: Re: Update of the Naughty Neices at Christmas time!!!!XXX   Update of the Naughty Neices at Christmas time!!!!XXX EmptyWed 1 Jan 2014 - 12:07

Thanks Sandy!!!  happyhappy XXXXX
Back to top Go down

Update of the Naughty Neices at Christmas time!!!!XXX
Page 1 of 1