R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Further UPDATE on Skylar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

Further UPDATE on Skylar Empty
PostSubject: Further UPDATE on Skylar   Further UPDATE on Skylar EmptySun 28 Jul 2013 - 1:45

Hey trish,
I wanted to ask for an extra prayer for Skylar. As if she needs anymore difficulties but here we are. We went to the school yesterday to watch one of her friends in a play. She was doing good until her ankle became weak and gave out on the steps....she thankfully didn't fall down the steps but you heard the pop of it breaking. She was in tears with pain. At this point, my precious Sky is hurting now from head to toe! She needs some rest! Her body is so exhausted and she is not sleeping much anymore. It is such a heartbreaking sight. Please say an extra prayer for her and for her ankle to heal quickly!!

Sarah

This poor little baby, what does she have to do........thanks girls....Triah
Back to top Go down
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

PostSubject: Re: Further UPDATE on Skylar   Further UPDATE on Skylar EmptySun 28 Jul 2013 - 20:09

Will continue to keep Skylar in my prayers. May God bless her with relief and an answer to what ever is ailing her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Further UPDATE on Skylar   Further UPDATE on Skylar EmptyMon 29 Jul 2013 - 4:56

She will continue to be in my prayers
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: Further UPDATE on Skylar   Further UPDATE on Skylar EmptyMon 29 Jul 2013 - 10:27

sad Poor baby....praying that if the Doctors can't heal her...that God will!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Further UPDATE on Skylar   Further UPDATE on Skylar Empty

Back to top Go down

Further UPDATE on Skylar
Page 1 of 1