R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE FURTHER DOWN POSTS

Go down 
+8
Jenny In NH
Orange_Grove_Nursery
jo_lil_sugars
Poppy
cherielynn09
Tinabloomfield
kristipeachycheeks
Trish
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE  FURTHER DOWN POSTS Empty
PostSubject: Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE FURTHER DOWN POSTS   Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE  FURTHER DOWN POSTS EmptyFri 28 Jun 2013 - 21:40

Hey Trish,  
Skylar is not doing well. she needs prayer. the visit with the orthopedists has us very worried. The exrays of her upper back and neck show the boney parts are ok we think, but the massive swelling was visible on the exray. The swelling is spreading quickly and her upper body is starting to look abnormal. PLEASE have everyone pray for her. As of now, she is scheduled, FINALLY, for an MRI with contrast of her entire spine. This test has been a long wait but may hold the answers. I am very worried. She is now in so much pain. Her headache pain stays around 6-7 out of 10 and she now has a constant pain in her neck and spine. Just moving hurts her. you cant even touch her upper back or neck without her crying out. Her newest symptom, pain shoots down her spin when she swallows. This suggests the swelling is pressing inward towards her airway now. She needs serious pray right now!
Sarah

Sarah asked me to post this for her she is very upset as you can all imagine, will keep you posted....
PRAYERS PLEASE

Thanks Trish

Last edited by Trish on Wed 24 Jul 2013 - 21:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kristipeachycheeks
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kristipeachycheeks

PostSubject: Skylar   Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE  FURTHER DOWN POSTS EmptyFri 28 Jun 2013 - 21:43

Prayers for poor Skylar- I hope the doctors can help her lilangel 
Back to top Go down
http://Peachycheeksnursery.com
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE FURTHER DOWN POSTS   Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE  FURTHER DOWN POSTS EmptySat 29 Jun 2013 - 1:34

I've spoken with Sara, and I sure hope these idiot doctors, get the heads out of their butt, and look deeper into what is going on with Skylar. It is not fair that she has had to continue this legnth of time......with no real tests!
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE FURTHER DOWN POSTS   Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE  FURTHER DOWN POSTS EmptySat 29 Jun 2013 - 2:50

Tina this world is going to the DOGS, money means far more than a persons life, I am sick when I think about it all......but we are differrent here to USA.

I am with you and hope they get their act together and do something.

UPDATE:
Here in Aussie, we have what they call "Medicare", being a pensioner I don't have to have "Private Medical" (I can if I want to, but it is about $40 plus a month.) I go to doctor on a referal, if I need treatment in a hospital, I will be put on a waiting list, if it is "Priority" I will be treated as that, otherwise I have to go on list, and I am treated as vacancies occur. If very Urgent, (like when I had Heart Attack) I went straight into hospital that day and was in there for 4 days, in a private room also. But if I had "Private " cover I would have got the same treatment, but would have had to pay for it........so really not a lot of difference, but with Private cover you can jump the queue........but I have not had any problems and I am almost 76 now.

I hope this explains a little for you.

Last edited by Trish on Sun 30 Jun 2013 - 0:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE FURTHER DOWN POSTS   Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE  FURTHER DOWN POSTS EmptySat 29 Jun 2013 - 8:26

This has been going on TOO long...it's about time the doctors stepped up their game and get their butts in gear....poor little baby.....they should've been ALL over this MONTHS ago.......
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE FURTHER DOWN POSTS   Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE  FURTHER DOWN POSTS EmptySat 29 Jun 2013 - 8:29

So terrible!!  I have been following some of Sarah's posts on facebook and I can't believe what they are going through.  I will be praying for you both Sarah prayer
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE FURTHER DOWN POSTS   Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE  FURTHER DOWN POSTS EmptySat 29 Jun 2013 - 21:06

I do not have a facebook page, I am hooked into my sons internet, and he won't let me go on face book. But from what Lyn told me last night Skylar is in hospital, having test for the lump it is causing her trouble with swallowing, so hopefully she will get the tests done and they will search to find out what is wrong, and hopefully can do something for her..........IT should have been done months ago........poor little darling it is definately not fair.
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE FURTHER DOWN POSTS   Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE  FURTHER DOWN POSTS EmptySat 29 Jun 2013 - 21:19

Poor, poor baby! I will be praying for her and for her family!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE FURTHER DOWN POSTS   Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE  FURTHER DOWN POSTS EmptyTue 2 Jul 2013 - 12:14

We've been praying for Skylar, and we will continue in earnest.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: re   Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE  FURTHER DOWN POSTS EmptyTue 2 Jul 2013 - 12:24

My prayer group has been praying for Skylar and her whole family.. we will continue.
Our hearts go out to you all. prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer 
Back to top Go down
jennyk
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE FURTHER DOWN POSTS   Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE  FURTHER DOWN POSTS EmptySat 13 Jul 2013 - 21:02

Skylar has been on my mind and in my prayers. I hope we get some good news soon.
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE FURTHER DOWN POSTS   Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE  FURTHER DOWN POSTS EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013 - 8:23

praying for some good news soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: UPDATE re SKYLAR   Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE  FURTHER DOWN POSTS EmptyWed 24 Jul 2013 - 21:35

Hey Trish,

Its not about her health directly but impacts her care!!

Skylar was just qualified for a special Medicaid program. Its for medically needy kids and is set up for those kids who are considered very sick or medically fragile. Even tho we make to much money for any kind of traditional Medicaid, government help ect.....this program doesn't look at our income, it look sat her. We were not sure if she would qualify but her case worker said we should try anyway, never hurts to try. She was accepted! She is also being qualified for SSI, its disability for kids. She will have some one who comes to our home to stay with her to give us a break. Its called respite care. She does not fully need this, but it is required for the program. We are able to hire my niece to do this since this is what she does for a living! Another part of the program pays for our health insurance premiums. So basically, once it all kicks in in a few weeks, every thing for her medically will be covered in one way or another! The Medicaid will even back up 3 months to pick up any bills we haven't been able to finish paying. So we have some breathing room. This was a big step forward for her medical care, no more worries about getting tests scheduled or paid for, what she needs she will now get!!

Sarah
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE FURTHER DOWN POSTS   Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE  FURTHER DOWN POSTS EmptyWed 24 Jul 2013 - 22:37

Praise God!! That is wonderful! So greatly needed.
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE FURTHER DOWN POSTS   Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE  FURTHER DOWN POSTS EmptyWed 24 Jul 2013 - 22:42

Yes it is going to make things easier for her family, no longer worrying about costs etc....can just get what is needed.

Sarah was going to also get them to test Skylar for " Lyme Disease" no one had thought about it.....one of the girls on here suggested it and I told Sarah. Still waiting on any news
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE FURTHER DOWN POSTS   Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE  FURTHER DOWN POSTS EmptyWed 24 Jul 2013 - 22:52

That's a good idea. Poor little thing what an awful time this has been for Skylar and of course the whole family.
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE FURTHER DOWN POSTS   Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE  FURTHER DOWN POSTS EmptyThu 25 Jul 2013 - 15:28

Oh praise God about the Medicaid program covering the bills now. What an answer to prayer that is. NOW to figure out what is wrong with this poor child and get her BETTER! Lyme disease...that could be. Wow, I'm surprised none of the doctors thought of that. I remember I found a tick on my youngest son (thankfully it hadn't bit into him yet) after he was playing in the woods at my parents' house earlier this spring/summer. All it takes is one bad tick and: Lyme disease. sad 
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE FURTHER DOWN POSTS   Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE  FURTHER DOWN POSTS EmptyFri 30 Aug 2013 - 20:19

Hope they are closer to finding an answer! How is Skylar?
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE FURTHER DOWN POSTS   Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE  FURTHER DOWN POSTS EmptySat 31 Aug 2013 - 10:14

Whats the latest news on Skylar
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

PostSubject: Re: Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE FURTHER DOWN POSTS   Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE  FURTHER DOWN POSTS EmptySat 31 Aug 2013 - 10:29

so glad you are getting assistance for her medical care. Having a sick child is enough to worry about without having to add the financial aspect to your worries. My prayers continue for Skylar and for all of you loving and supporting her through this difficult illness. May God bless you with an answer and a cure for what ails her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE FURTHER DOWN POSTS   Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE  FURTHER DOWN POSTS Empty

Back to top Go down

Skylar- PRAYERS PLEASE.......UPDATE FURTHER DOWN POSTS
Page 1 of 1