R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorry I have been away...update on my mom

Go down 
+4
Lara
tanya1975
babyblossom
Poppy
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Sorry I have been away...update on my mom Empty
PostSubject: Sorry I have been away...update on my mom   Sorry I have been away...update on my mom EmptyThu 10 Nov 2011 - 18:55

Well alot has happened since i was last on here. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer, my sister was diagnosed with someting in her breast although I am not sure what its called. It causes growths or cysts or something.....From what they told me, it increases her chances of breast cancer.....myself, since i thought I felt something a month or so ago, I thopught, with all this going on, to see my doctor. Sure enough, where I thought I felt something, there was something there. I have to get a mammogram but have been to scared to do so. The dr did say it didnt feel like something that would cause immidiate concern but he wanted it checked out to be sure.

I mentioned to my mom I was getting a mammogram but didnt want to make her concerned for anything accept fighting her own breast cancer.

Right now we are waiting for my moms appts with the oncologist, the surgeon and the plastic surgeon. she hopes to have both breasts removed and then reconstructed. It looks like it may just be cancer cells and not at a cancer stage yet but we wont know for sure till the oncology appt.

This has been so hard on me, my mom is the most important person in my life next to hubby and kids. I cant survive without my mom, she is my rock. I have felt like my world is falling in around me and just really dont know what to do except pray.

I am trying to get back to some sort of normal life and just keep praying and keep myself together.
I will get my mommagram sometime, although I am not ready to yet.

Thanks for the prayers and PLease keep praying for my mom, I know my mom can beat this and thats what I am praying for.
I will keep you all posted on all this.

Im just going to jump back in with both feet and rejoin everything, staying busy is all that will keep me going and not dwelling on all this.
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been away...update on my mom   Sorry I have been away...update on my mom EmptyThu 10 Nov 2011 - 19:03

So sorry to hear about your mom Sarah - I have been wondering how you are and worrying about your mom too. My mom and I have also been diagnosed with a breast cyst condition, my mom has had quite a few and I am going to get them too. I will be praying for you and your mom and family, we are all here to listen and support you loveyou!
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been away...update on my mom   Sorry I have been away...update on my mom EmptyThu 10 Nov 2011 - 19:14

Sorry to hear that Sarah Beth. prayer for you and all your family!
Back to top Go down
tanya1975
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
tanya1975

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been away...update on my mom   Sorry I have been away...update on my mom EmptyFri 11 Nov 2011 - 14:05

I will be praying for you and your mom too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been away...update on my mom   Sorry I have been away...update on my mom EmptyFri 11 Nov 2011 - 18:00

Thank you all!!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been away...update on my mom   Sorry I have been away...update on my mom EmptyFri 11 Nov 2011 - 18:35

Still praying for you, your mom, and your sister. Call me anytime. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
joa44
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been away...update on my mom   Sorry I have been away...update on my mom EmptyFri 11 Nov 2011 - 18:43

I feel for you nd your family.........I have fibroid desease in my breasts.....It is worth it to check it out..prayers for your mom and sister also.........god bless..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been away...update on my mom   Sorry I have been away...update on my mom EmptyFri 11 Nov 2011 - 19:07

Thanks and Thanks Lara!
Back to top Go down
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been away...update on my mom   Sorry I have been away...update on my mom EmptyFri 11 Nov 2011 - 19:11

prayer for you, your sister and your Mom. Be sure to look after yourself as well as everyone else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/
Janie/nightngale
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Janie/nightngale

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been away...update on my mom   Sorry I have been away...update on my mom EmptySat 12 Nov 2011 - 13:11

I am praying for your family as well. If your mom needs anyone to talk to, remember I am going through treatments for breast cancer and would be glad to talk to her about her feelings and concerns. She will need people to talk to about this, so she can make the right decisions and also for emotional help. Pm me if she wants to talk and I will give you my phone number.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightngaleclothing.com

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been away...update on my mom   Sorry I have been away...update on my mom EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011 - 13:30

Thanks Janie! I will let her know and see if she is up to talking to anyone. PLease know I am praying for you as well!!
Back to top Go down
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been away...update on my mom   Sorry I have been away...update on my mom EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011 - 20:29

Praying for you all hun. God bless you all and give you strength to get through this terrible time.
Barb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been away...update on my mom   Sorry I have been away...update on my mom EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011 - 21:52

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been away...update on my mom   Sorry I have been away...update on my mom Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry I have been away...update on my mom
Page 1 of 1