R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prayer for my dad

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MontanaKat
Crawler
Crawler

Prayer for my dad Empty
PostSubject: Prayer for my dad   Prayer for my dad EmptyTue 12 Nov 2013 - 20:01

I'll try my best to explain this.

My dad has been having shoulder pains last few days and he wouldn't tell anyone about it. The other day my mom has notices his shoulder has been bothering him and she asked, "Are you having more shoulder pains?" He didn't want to say it and he finally gave in. Saturday he took his pill (that stops the pain) Ooh, what's the name of that pill? Starts with a "N". Then, he took another one yesterday morning. Mom called his doctor and he went to the cath lab today to see what's going on. He just had a stent put in July and it went inside of another stent. It was clogged. I'm like, "Wow! That was fast." He likes to collect scar tissues. We don't know why. He just does. His cholesterol levels are wonderful.

On the 19th of this month, they want to go and check his heart out (to see if his heart moved). But, if his heart did moved and he won't have another open heart surgery. It's just a risk for my dad and the doctors to go in. He goes in on the 9th for open heart, if his heart doesn't move.

We really could use prayers. He had 2 open heart surgeries in 2009 and this will be his 3rd.

We don't want his heart to move. *crossing fingers and toes and praying*.
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Prayer for my dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for my dad   Prayer for my dad EmptyWed 13 Nov 2013 - 1:41

Praying for your Dad, hoping all goes well for him and your family. Blessing the doctor's hands as they do their job. Keep the faith that everything will be ok.

prayer prayer prayer prayer 
angelsmiley 
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Prayer for my dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for my dad   Prayer for my dad EmptyWed 13 Nov 2013 - 3:33

Hope all goes Well for your Dad, will incude you all in my prayers
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Helennz
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

Prayer for my dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for my dad   Prayer for my dad EmptySun 24 Nov 2013 - 23:29

Prayers for your Dad.
Have just been thru an open heart surgery with mine and now he has to have another surgery this Wednesday, if his heart can handle it.
Parents are hard work sometimes :)
Back to top Go down
MontanaKat
Crawler
Crawler

Prayer for my dad Empty
PostSubject: Update on my dad    Prayer for my dad EmptySun 22 Dec 2013 - 21:44

I've should have posted few weeks ago.

My Dad's surgery had been cancelled and that was the day before his surgery. Mom spent 300 bucks on blood thinner as that was a waste of money (He was taking that before the surgery) That money went down the drain and dad shaved his beard off for the fitting of the mask and we had that below zero cold spell.

They want to do anything before the heart surgery. Yes. I can see that way.

So, he's going to be on aggressive medications. His heart is attach to his breast bone and that makes it more risky for the surgery.

The doctor's goes, "People do die on the table. I'm not saying, you will." My mom was disgusted with their commutations. The doctor's had a meeting a week ago before the surgery and they knew the surgery was off and why didn't they say anything to them on that week?

We were warned also, that dad will be crabby (Well, that isn't new), and sluggish, etc... If he's like that and he should check his blood sugar. Since, he's on the new medications and it's been screwing up his blood sugar as it was up to 261 around there. That week has been a screwy week.

I'm not sure if I can do this on here. My parents are having problems paying bills and I'm trying to help them any way that I can.

Anything can help.
https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/3bm3/help-my-parents
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

Prayer for my dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for my dad   Prayer for my dad EmptyMon 23 Dec 2013 - 0:57

Lots of prayers for your dad Kat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prayer for my dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for my dad   Prayer for my dad Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayer for my dad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Prayer requests-
Jump to: