R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get)

Go down 
+7
Lynknursery
Trish
sweetsherrie112
MomThatsMe
Poppy
Tinabloomfield
Karen
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get) Empty
PostSubject: Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get)   Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get) EmptyTue 9 Oct 2012 - 16:57

Tina and I are doing a personal swap. She's graciously accepted to allow me to send her baby after the craft show in early November but I think she wanted me to have mine for my birthday.

Tina, she's beautiful and I love her!

Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get) Victoria01
Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get) Victoria02
Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get) Victoria03
Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get) Victoria04
Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get) Victoria05
Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get) Victoria06
Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get) Victoria08

Of course like every new mother, I had to strip her down and count her fingers and toes!
Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get) Victoria09
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get)   Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get) EmptyTue 9 Oct 2012 - 17:56

You are right....I wanted her to get there as close to your birthday as I could LOL.......she looks happy in her new home :)
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get)   Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get) EmptyTue 9 Oct 2012 - 18:00

She is very happy here. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get)   Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get) EmptyTue 9 Oct 2012 - 18:24

She's beautiful! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
MomThatsMe
Toddler
Toddler
MomThatsMe

PostSubject: Re: Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get)   Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get) EmptyTue 9 Oct 2012 - 19:12

She's gorgeous, Karen. Have you named her yet?
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get)   Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get) EmptyTue 9 Oct 2012 - 19:22

Yes, her name is Victoria lol lol lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get)   Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get) EmptyTue 9 Oct 2012 - 19:47

Oh you lucky new mom lol... I love her and she is just gorgeous .... Congrads hon on your new baby girl .... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get)   Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get) EmptyTue 9 Oct 2012 - 20:04

whoohoo Victoria is beautiful, a very nice birthday pressie thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get)   Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get) EmptyTue 9 Oct 2012 - 21:51

OH karen !!! lol lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get)   Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get) EmptyTue 9 Oct 2012 - 23:23

Congrats on your new baby and birthday present. Well done Tine too. Looking forward to seeing yours when you receive also.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get)   Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get) EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012 - 1:01

Me too Lyn....I will have a brand new baby to cuddle while Im healing up from surgery :)
Back to top Go down
babydoll4u
Toddler
Toddler
babydoll4u

PostSubject: Re: Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get)   Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get) EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012 - 1:05

LOVE her!!!!

what a perfcet Birthday present!!!!
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get)   Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get) EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012 - 2:34

What a beautiful baby, lucky you
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get)   Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get) EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012 - 9:16

She's displayed right where I can see her while I am rooting or watching tv and I keep looking over at her and she brings a smile to my face. She's really lovely.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get)   Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get) EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012 - 16:40

Awwwwww!!~ Thank you Karen! I am soooo blessed that you like her :)
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get)   Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get) EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012 - 14:22

she is lovely congrats
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get)   Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get) EmptyMon 22 Oct 2012 - 18:44

Congratulations, Karen! Great job, Tina! Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get) 883332 Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get) 883332 Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get) 883332
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get)   Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get) Empty

Back to top Go down

Look what arrived while I was gone...(and had to wait for today to get)
Page 1 of 1