R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today!

Go down 
+12
babydoll4u
April10
MichelleMinPA
SharonR
Groovyday
kthoelen
sweetsherrie112
Orange_Grove_Nursery
barbara
With Love Nursery
Lindas Butterfly Babies
Linda S.
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda S.
Toddler
Toddler
Linda S.

My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today! Empty
PostSubject: My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today!   My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today! EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 19:42

As some of you may know it had been a bit of a difficult month for me,actually a difficult 6 months in total, however things are slowly working themselves out. It was such a wonderful surprise today when the mail lady rang my doorbell with a large package, my Christmas swap baby! Thank you soooo very much to Michelle Marino from"Lily's Lullaby Nursery" for creating my very beautiful dream baby, Lulu. You did an awesome job, and I enjoyed my first cuddle with this beautiful baby soooo very much. Thank you also for the beautiful layette, which includes extra diapers, a pacifier, an extra sleeper set,and a gorgeous hand crocheted red Christmas set. She arrived in a very soft cuddly Carters sleeper, which is perfect for our snowy weather right now. Here are the photos of my box opening, and thank you again Michelle, she will be treasured. Oh, and I think Danielle is a lovely name for her.

My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today! DSCN3557
My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today! DSCN3558

My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today! DSCN3562
My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today! DSCN3563
My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today! DSCN3564
My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today! DSCN3565
My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today! DSCN3568
Back to top Go down
Lindas Butterfly Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Lindas Butterfly Babies

PostSubject: Re: My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today!   My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today! EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 19:46

She is sooooo cute. beautiful job.
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today!   My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today! EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 19:51

Oh my gosh, I LOVE HER! she is so adorable! I especially lover her Christmas Knit outfit! Congrats Linda
Back to top Go down
barbara
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barbara

PostSubject: Re: My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today!   My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today! EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 20:03

She is beautiful!!!!! Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today!   My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today! EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 20:22

She's so pretty and she does look snuggly!! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today!   My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today! EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 20:28

oh my gosh hon she is just gorgeous .... what a wonderful gift to recieve .... Wooho congrads to you .... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
kthoelen
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kthoelen

PostSubject: Re: My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today!   My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today! EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 20:33

So beautiful!!!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepeanutnursery.wix.com/littlepeanutnursery
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today!   My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today! EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 20:41

Linda, what a little sweetie, such gorgeous outfits! I bet you are dressing her up and cuddling her right now. Lulu is such a cute sculpt too, Michelle did a beautiful job on her! happyhappy bigsmile
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today!   My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today! EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 22:53

I have to say I think the babies in this swap are hands down the most gorgeous creations!! Michelle, you did a wonderful job on her and Linda, it warms my heart that you'll have such a precious bundle to snuggle with!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Linda S.
Toddler
Toddler
Linda S.

PostSubject: Re: My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today!   My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today! EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 10:46

Yes, she is a very beautiful baby, and very cuddly. I have not even changed her outfit because she is sooooo very cuddly in her soft little sleeper. I am really loving this little baby. She has also arrived at a time when some cuddling is very much needed. Thank you again so much Michelle for creating such a precious baby.
Back to top Go down
MichelleMinPA
Toddler
Toddler
MichelleMinPA

PostSubject: Re: My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today!   My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today! EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 11:33

I'm so glad you love your new baby. I loved creating her. You are the first to get one of my babies!
Back to top Go down
Linda S.
Toddler
Toddler
Linda S.

PostSubject: Re: My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today!   My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today! EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 11:37

Yes, I LOVE her, she is just what I needed right now, sooooo sweet and cuddly. You did an awesome job creating her. I love all of her outfits too, the sleeper is sooo soft and cuddly. I love the red dress too, did you make that set?
Back to top Go down
April10
Crawler
Crawler
April10

PostSubject: Re: My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today!   My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today! EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 20:18

What a Beauty! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
babydoll4u
Toddler
Toddler
babydoll4u

PostSubject: Re: My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today!   My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today! EmptySun 16 Dec 2012 - 17:46

what a gorgeous baby!!! Congrats!!!
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today!   My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today! EmptySun 16 Dec 2012 - 19:36

Congrats to both of you happyforyou! happyforyou! happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today!   My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today! EmptySun 16 Dec 2012 - 20:25

Beautiful baby ladies!

She looks so real and absolutely cuddly, and her layette is very pretty! Everything about her looks cuddly. LOL

Enjoy snuggling!

joy
Back to top Go down
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today!   My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today! EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012 - 19:19

She's a beauty Linda! Congrats on your new addition!!!
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today!   My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today! EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012 - 23:04

Congrats on a lovely baby Linda, and well done Michelle.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today!   My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today! Empty

Back to top Go down

My Beautiful Christmas Baby Arrived Today!
Page 1 of 1