R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap!

Go down 
+15
Poppy
threads
Joy Franklin
MichelleMinPA
With Love Nursery
SharonR
barbara
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Dmom
Trish
Tinabloomfield
sweetsherrie112
grammyjladr
Stevie Michelle
UnknownFemale
19 posters
AuthorMessage
UnknownFemale
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! Empty
PostSubject: Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap!   Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 13:33

Linda From Little Lambkins ade me this lovely Rowan
I hope I put this in the right spot. :)

Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! 8F7D5EBE-C007-45BB-8029-7ECC8321A4AF-2110-0000026A133DF8DF

Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! BAF1FE15-7476-4E1F-A9A5-12E996EBE333-2110-0000026A20955953

Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! D6BE6360-4C92-4839-81C0-E5F52BC86038-2110-0000026A33CD0893

Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! 698E7978-9CFD-492D-A4F3-C2DB7087E4EC-2110-0000026A4561101E

Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! 78EB57E7-1EFC-41DC-86FE-87DBD519C2FF-2110-0000026A8D3DDFFC

Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! 3085C2CB-1EB6-4A57-B1A4-977C599C92AA-2110-0000026A67B58C2D

Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! 6E9F45B5-5C7C-4B7E-B687-7BEEDCA93F93-2110-0000026A781F5C81
Back to top Go down
Stevie Michelle
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Stevie Michelle

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap!   Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 14:40

Wow..she is precious!! What an awesome layette as well..I especially like the chocolate!! whoohoo
Back to top Go down
grammyjladr
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
grammyjladr

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap!   Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 16:55

She is really really cute! Great layette too! good job!
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap!   Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 17:14

Woohoo what a sweetheart you have as well .... I love the christmas outfit .... Awesome ... Congrads hon ... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap!   Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 17:19

Awwwwwww what an adorable baby!!! Great job Linda
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap!   Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 19:06

What lucky ladies you both are, a beautiful baby and clothes etc done by one, and recieved by another one........ clapclap clapclap
Back to top Go down
Dmom
Toddler
Toddler
Dmom

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap!   Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 19:09

I love your new baby , she's beautiful...
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap!   Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 19:54

Oh, she's gorgeous! Well done Linda! Congratulations what a wonderful Christmas baby for you! Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! 89726
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
barbara
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barbara

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap!   Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 21:40

Isn't she wonderful? Congrats!
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap!   Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 22:10

weeeeee! oooooooh !!! weeeeee!

You got Rowan also!! I'm just about to post my pictures ... if hubby can stop unplugging my computer mid-edit! tsk's at the darling man!

I just love these Rowans!!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap!   Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 22:41

Aweee... I got a baby from Linda last swap. She does a lovely job! Congrats on your sweet new girl :)
Back to top Go down
MichelleMinPA
Toddler
Toddler
MichelleMinPA

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap!   Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 0:04

Aww...she is a cutie! Love that curly hair and the Christmas outfit!
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap!   Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 3:27

Congratulations on a wonderful baby!
She is so beautiful and real looking. Nice job Linda!
Seems Rowan is the "kit of the season"! LOL
hugs
Joy
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap!   Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 4:24

That baby is so sweet, great wardrobe, love those
chocs, well done to you both
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap!   Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 4:44

Aww she is gorgeous - love her in that Christmas outfit, so beautiful.. congratulations whoohoo
Back to top Go down
kthoelen
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kthoelen

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap!   Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 13:56

She is beautiful!!!! Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepeanutnursery.wix.com/littlepeanutnursery
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap!   Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 16:24

What a beautiiful little girl! Love all of her cute outfits! Linda did a wonderful job on this cutie!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Linda S.
Toddler
Toddler
Linda S.

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap!   Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 19:03

Terri, I hope you are enjoying your little Rowan, she was a lot of fun to create. I loved dressing her up like a little Christmas package herself. Thank you to everyone for our kind compliments also.

Linda
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap!   Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 19:06

Linda, where did you get those cute red and white striped tights? And those cute little red shoes?! (What size clothes and shoes does Rowan wear?)
Back to top Go down
Linda S.
Toddler
Toddler
Linda S.

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap!   Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 20:03

The dress and tights came as a set, they are "Mud Pie", the shoes I bought locally in one of our stores, which I think is exclusively a Canadian store. I actually do not remember which size the shoes were, I think they were a size 1, but not 100% sure. The red dress is 0-6 months size.
Hope this helps, she is a good sized girl.
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap!   Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 20:17

Linda S. wrote:
The dress and tights came as a set, they are "Mud Pie", the shoes I bought locally in one of our stores, which I think is exclusively a Canadian store. I actually do not remember which size the shoes were, I think they were a size 1, but not 100% sure. The red dress is 0-6 months size.

Thanks! I ask mostly because someday I want to make one of the Lollipop guild Munchkins (or maybe all three?!) and I'll need striped tights for them.
Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! Lollip10

And, cute little shoes are hard to find that fit reborns!
Back to top Go down
UnknownFemale
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap!   Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 20:42

I love her. And don't forget the chocolates. I don't know how Linda knew. But the rocher are my favorite!!
Back to top Go down
Linda S.
Toddler
Toddler
Linda S.

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap!   Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 10:38

Orange_Grove_Nursery wrote:
Linda S. wrote:

Thanks! I ask mostly because someday I want to make one of the Lollipop guild Munchkins (or maybe all three?!) and I'll need striped tights for them.
Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! Lollip10

And, cute little shoes are hard to find that fit reborns!

Have you ever shopped on Zulily? I shop there a lot both for my Grandkids and my reborn babies, and I have frequently seen unusual tights and leggings for sale. You might try there.
Back to top Go down
Linda S.
Toddler
Toddler
Linda S.

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap!   Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 10:39

UnknownFemale wrote:
I love her. And don't forget the chocolates. I don't know how Linda knew. But the rocher are my favorite!!

I thought everyone LOVES those chocolates, I know I do. Glad they are your favourites!
Back to top Go down
April10
Crawler
Crawler
April10

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap!   Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 20:20

Awwww! I love her!!! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap!   Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you Linda S. For my beautiful christmas swap!
Page 1 of 1