R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello...Can't wait to meet all of you

Go down 
+4
Trish
Michelle73
Poppy
photolady70
8 posters
AuthorMessage
photolady70
Toddler
Toddler
photolady70

Hello...Can't wait to meet all of you Empty
PostSubject: Hello...Can't wait to meet all of you   Hello...Can't wait to meet all of you EmptyWed 25 Jan 2012 - 4:17

us I just joined after following one of Lara's eBooks. She is so talented. I can only hope to be that good. I was/am a photographer until I found out about reborns. I was asked to take pictures of one that a lady did. I started researching the art...bought my first kit...then the second...third...lol You get the idea...I have plenty to keep me busy for a while. I am working on one for my Mom who had my little sister stillborn some time ago. It still breaks her heart that she didn't even get to hold her. So I decided to try this art and see if I could make a reborn of my sister for her to hold. I just finished and now I am hooked. I am going to make two reborns for my angels that are in heaven and hopefully help other mommies that wish they could hold their baby again. I have been trying every tutorial I see online and I have to admit...some are awesome while others are confusing and hard to understand. I don't want to learn the quick way to paint a baby in 5 steps, etc. like some I've seen...I want to learn how to make every little wrinkle, crease, etc. Wow...I need to shut up. lol I don't get out much...guess it shows. Anyways, glad to be here and would love any help and advice anyone wants to offer. I have broad shoulders...so if you see something i did wrong, Please tell me so I can get better at it. I won't get mad. lol SuzzieG.

thankyou! us
Back to top Go down
http://www.t2lnursery.com
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Hello...Can't wait to meet all of you   Hello...Can't wait to meet all of you EmptyWed 25 Jan 2012 - 5:23

welcome It's great to have you here, I would love to see some of your babies bigsmile
Back to top Go down
photolady70
Toddler
Toddler
photolady70

PostSubject: baby pics?   Hello...Can't wait to meet all of you EmptyWed 25 Jan 2012 - 6:03

Hi Poppy. I'm not sure how to post pictures on here. If someone could tell me how to go about that, I would love some feedback on the ones I am working on and the one I finished for my Mom. I don't have a fancy nursery setup yet, still buying stuff to use in pictures. They will get better though as time goes by. I tried the luminaire air dry paints on one of my kits...I like some of the things about the air dry, but get frustrated at how quickly you have to work before it dries. I can say they seem to be permanent...had a heck of time removing some paint after only one day of being on the drying rack...lol Anyways, if someone could help me on posting pics...i would love some suggestions on how to improve. Thanks so much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.t2lnursery.com
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Hello...Can't wait to meet all of you   Hello...Can't wait to meet all of you EmptyWed 25 Jan 2012 - 6:11

You could try posting pictures this way http://www.realreborn.com/t9245-using-real-s-photo-hosting-function
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hello...Can't wait to meet all of you   Hello...Can't wait to meet all of you EmptyWed 25 Jan 2012 - 11:32

Hi and :real: welcome ...so glad you found us. I think it's great that you are helping your mom by making her a reborn in memory of your sister , I think that is awesome! I had a stillborn and I exactly know how healing holding a reborn can be bigsmile So that is just great! I can't wait to see some of your babies as well!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Hello...Can't wait to meet all of you   Hello...Can't wait to meet all of you EmptyWed 25 Jan 2012 - 20:29

welcome :real: welcome
Back to top Go down
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
passionatereborner

PostSubject: Re: Hello...Can't wait to meet all of you   Hello...Can't wait to meet all of you EmptyWed 25 Jan 2012 - 20:47

Hi SuzzieG. ! Welcome to REAL ... you will absolutely LOVE it here ... these gals have a wealth of information and love sharing it with us! You will fall right into place here ...

welcome :real: welcome :real: welcome :real:
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Hello...Can't wait to meet all of you   Hello...Can't wait to meet all of you EmptyWed 25 Jan 2012 - 20:52

happyhappy Hi SuzzieG, So glad you joined! Lots of things to learn and chat about! It is great you are a photographer. Many of us have problems photographing our reborns in the right light. I am sure you could be a great help there! :real: bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Hello...Can't wait to meet all of you   Hello...Can't wait to meet all of you EmptyWed 25 Jan 2012 - 20:54

Hello...Can't wait to meet all of you Welcome
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Lenamelody
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Hello...Can't wait to meet all of you   Hello...Can't wait to meet all of you EmptyFri 27 Jan 2012 - 20:57

welcome You will love it here the girls are awsome
Back to top Go down
http://littlebitsnursery.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello...Can't wait to meet all of you   Hello...Can't wait to meet all of you Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello...Can't wait to meet all of you
Page 1 of 1