R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Personal Swap from Trish!!!

Go down 
+8
Poppy
Dianne1227
Trish
Lynknursery
debora jenkins
Orange_Grove_Nursery
babyblossom
rebecca
12 posters
AuthorMessage
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

My Personal Swap from Trish!!!  Empty
PostSubject: My Personal Swap from Trish!!!    My Personal Swap from Trish!!!  EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 16:03

I was blown away when my package arrived from Trish and I tore into it like nobodys buisness. I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked at each indivigual wrapped little hand crochet'd outfit she made for me, I want to share them with you to, I can't even pick my favorite because I love them all. Oh and the yellow little beautiful blanket hasn't made it to the post at this time but will when my battery recharges on my camera.

I had to model some on my babies to show the perfect fit.
This is the peach and white one oh its just stunning on Maisie!!
My Personal Swap from Trish!!!  Photosofbabycloths023

This is the beautiful blue one I love so so much and it fits my Lila Perfect!!
I am showing the sweater first so you can see the details with the blue satin ribbons and little rose'ts on the trim.
My Personal Swap from Trish!!!  Photosofbabycloths042
My Personal Swap from Trish!!!  Photosofbabycloths046

This is the pink and so precious with a absolute fit to a tee..
My Personal Swap from Trish!!!  Photosofbabycloths001

Oh look at Paige in her gorgeous green sweater and pants with footies.
My Personal Swap from Trish!!!  Photosofbabycloths011

Can't forget the jumper on Lila, how cute is that.
My Personal Swap from Trish!!!  Photosofbabycloths017

just look at these two, wow my chin did drop to the floor and I was just stunned at all this beautiful crochet and from a very wonderful lady on our forum, Thank you from the bottom of my heart Trish, I never got such a wonderful gift.
My Personal Swap from Trish!!!  Photosofbabycloths036

I love this sweet one and so does Paige and Maisie!!
My Personal Swap from Trish!!!  Photosofbabycloths008

Just as I started to take the sweet yellow blanket the battery died so it will take a little while to add it to all these adorable outfits, every single one of them was a perfect fit on one of my babies.

Here is the yellow blanket

thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! My Personal Swap from Trish!!!  Lasttphotosofbabies012
My Personal Swap from Trish!!!  Lasttphotosofbabies011

Last edited by rebecca on Thu 14 Jun 2012 - 20:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: My Personal Swap from Trish!!!    My Personal Swap from Trish!!!  EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 18:04

Congrats Rebecca! What lovely outfits! Trish you are one very clever lady indeed clapclap
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: My Personal Swap from Trish!!!    My Personal Swap from Trish!!!  EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 19:08

Everything is so pretty! Congrats on the trade.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: Re: My Personal Swap from Trish!!!    My Personal Swap from Trish!!!  EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 19:28

beautiful
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: My Personal Swap from Trish!!!    My Personal Swap from Trish!!!  EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 20:43

Mum told me what she had made for you but I had not seen any pictures. She sure has surpassed herself with this lot. Mum is constantly knitting and does such exquisite work. It definitely runs in the family, my grandmother always had knitting needles in hand no matter where she went, and now I too am the same. Although I crochet more than I knit.
Oh and Rebecca.......... I told you what Mum would say, and yep I was right, she still feels she has not sent you enough for having received the twins she was not expecting to get. Her little boy was definitely an unexpected surprise for her and she loves them both to bits.
Oh and that blue set is the same design as the dress set we sent for Shiloh (charity baby).
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: My Personal Swap from Trish!!!    My Personal Swap from Trish!!!  EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 21:10

thankyou! So glad you liked them I did try to mix and match and make them all different......... thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!

My babies are beautiful, but I am going to have to watch my little man, he has a Harem here, he is my first little boy..... wink wink
Back to top Go down
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

PostSubject: Re: My Personal Swap from Trish!!!    My Personal Swap from Trish!!!  EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 23:50

Wow such beautiful outfits!!!!! clapclap clapclap clapclap
Dianne
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: My Personal Swap from Trish!!!    My Personal Swap from Trish!!!  EmptySun 17 Jun 2012 - 5:29

Such gorgeous outfits, I love them all! Your babies look so lovely in them Rebecca clapclap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Personal Swap from Trish!!!    My Personal Swap from Trish!!!  EmptySun 17 Jun 2012 - 6:55

Those are beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: My Personal Swap from Trish!!!    My Personal Swap from Trish!!!  EmptySun 17 Jun 2012 - 9:38

clapclap clapclap clapclap

Nice! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: My Personal Swap from Trish!!!    My Personal Swap from Trish!!!  EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 16:51

Trish those are totally gorgeous! It must have taken you weeks and weeks to make them all, and that fantastic blanket is simply wonderful!
You are very very talented.

joy
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: My Personal Swap from Trish!!!    My Personal Swap from Trish!!!  EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 22:13

Thank you everyone, I do love knitting....it fills in my time for me thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
reborn-esther

PostSubject: Re: My Personal Swap from Trish!!!    My Personal Swap from Trish!!!  EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012 - 10:21

that sets more beautiful, I love how lucky knowing this beautiful clothes to do so well

forgive if not well my English but use translator bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.reborn-esther.com
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: My Personal Swap from Trish!!!    My Personal Swap from Trish!!!  EmptySat 23 Jun 2012 - 17:03

Your work is beautiful Trish! The outfits are precious!!! clapclap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Personal Swap from Trish!!!    My Personal Swap from Trish!!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

My Personal Swap from Trish!!!
Page 1 of 1