R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Advanced Preemie Class Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Capegills

Advanced Preemie Class Question Empty
PostSubject: Advanced Preemie Class Question   Advanced Preemie Class Question EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012 - 14:57

My membership in the Advanced Preemie Group is pending. Is this where I will find out about the needed class materials and discount code? I didn't see it in any of the emails I received from you, and I tried a link in one of the messages, but it was broken. Help?!

In the FAQ's could you post how getting into the forum and class is done. I'm still confused reading the stickys. For example.
1. Enter your information in the new member forum
2. You will be contacted with information about the class when you...

I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Preemie Class Question   Advanced Preemie Class Question EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012 - 15:00

Capegills wrote:
My membership in the Advanced Preemie Group is pending. Is this where I will find out about the needed class materials and discount code? I didn't see it in any of the emails I received from you, and I tried a link in one of the messages, but it was broken. Help?!

In the FAQ's could you post how getting into the forum and class is done. I'm still confused reading the stickys. For example.
1. Enter your information in the new member forum
2. You will be contacted with information about the class when you...

I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually!

Lara is rather busy today as Sofie(her 4 year old) has a play date over today. I'm sure she'll get to this either later this afternoon or tomorrow. If not, I'll email you since I know you're in the class. wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Capegills

PostSubject: I'm so excited!   Advanced Preemie Class Question EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012 - 15:05

Karen,

I don't mean to be a pain, but I'm so excited, and want to get all of my supplies asap. I really appreciate all of the help you have given me so far
thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Preemie Class Question   Advanced Preemie Class Question EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012 - 15:19

I'm a dunce and realized I now can add you to the group. You're in!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Preemie Class Question   Advanced Preemie Class Question EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012 - 15:40

Well you will have plenty of time when Lara gets on here in a bit, normally I would just say go to the preemie section but if you haven't been added its best to wait on Lara and let her be your guide. wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Preemie Class Question   Advanced Preemie Class Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Advanced Preemie Class Question
Page 1 of 1