R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

question, preemie class

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bobbi

question, preemie class Empty
PostSubject: question, preemie class   question, preemie class EmptyMon 2 Jan 2012 - 18:20

can another kit be used for the class other than the ones listed? I have several preemie kits in my supplies. Thanks, bobbi
Back to top Go down
Mel's Tiny Nursery
Toddler
Toddler
Mel's Tiny Nursery

PostSubject: Re: question, preemie class   question, preemie class EmptyMon 2 Jan 2012 - 18:22

Bobbie you can use other kits,
but the only the Wosnjuk Twins, Mavie and Julie also added Real Effect mini babies will be able to be in the contest.
Mel
Back to top Go down
http://mels-tiny-nursery.webnode.com/
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: question, preemie class   question, preemie class EmptyMon 2 Jan 2012 - 19:15

Mel's Tiny Nursery wrote:
Bobbie you can use other kits,
but the only the Wosnjuk Twins, Mavie and Julie also added Real Effect mini babies will be able to be in the contest.
Mel
nothingtoadd
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
suzbuzz
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: preemie class   question, preemie class EmptyTue 3 Jan 2012 - 18:34

Hello.....I have been trying to deside if I would like this class and would really like to see a picture of what the finished product would be like if the plan was followed. Is there a picture anywhere of one of the class babies done with this lesson? Also, I bought Liu San before it was desided to use him in the American Indian class and I would like to see the finished babie using the lessons. Any pictures available on these.......kinda hard to buy a lesson plan for something you have not seen. Any ideas?........Susan
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: question, preemie class   question, preemie class EmptyTue 3 Jan 2012 - 18:45

suzbuzz wrote:
Hello.....I have been trying to deside if I would like this class and would really like to see a picture of what the finished product would be like if the plan was followed. Is there a picture anywhere of one of the class babies done with this lesson? Also, I bought Liu San before it was desided to use him in the American Indian class and I would like to see the finished babie using the lessons. Any pictures available on these.......kinda hard to buy a lesson plan for something you have not seen. Any ideas?........Susan

You can find photos of her here
http://www.realreborn.com/t8309-preemie-christmas-angel
Back to top Go down
suzbuzz
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: preemie class   question, preemie class EmptyWed 4 Jan 2012 - 1:06

Thanks Karen for the quick reply.....I took a look at the Babe and desided it just isn't my style..I really like doing the classes but think I may use the Just Born ebook and practise on another baby and save the price of another kit. I am a little confused with the term "preemie". I always thought it was used to refer to a baby born a bit before full term....but there are alot of dolls out there that are just small and fine featured that some refer to as preemie..........well, there is not really a question here just thanks for the link....you saved me the price of a kit....I'll wait and take the next lesson on the American Indian or maybe the Asain babie..........susan
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: question, preemie class   question, preemie class EmptyWed 4 Jan 2012 - 1:18

Preemie does mean before term with skin that is darker usually. I can show you pictures of my grandson who was born at 30 weeks and how fair he really is now that he's older. Lara has captured that pretty well with the advanced preemie class.
Back to top Go down
ashtreemeadowbabies
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
ashtreemeadowbabies

PostSubject: Re: question, preemie class   question, preemie class EmptyWed 4 Jan 2012 - 17:44

suzbuzz wrote:
hi suzbuzz,
Lara hasn't posted pictures of the American Indian baby yet , but keep your eyes peeled in the future for him bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question, preemie class   question, preemie class Empty

Back to top Go down

question, preemie class
Page 1 of 1