R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Immediate PRAYERS NEEDED!

Go down 
+3
joa44
Poppy
Lara
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Immediate PRAYERS NEEDED! Empty
PostSubject: Immediate PRAYERS NEEDED!   Immediate PRAYERS NEEDED! EmptyWed 4 Jan 2012 - 17:07

A friend of mine works at a hospital, and a 10 month old baby was just brought in. He is working on him right now. The family is a wreck, the baby obviously in critical condition, and my friend just needs some prayer for wisdom while working with this little one. Please pray.... thankyou!

Lord, Jesus, we know you are in total control and just don't understand how these innocent little ones can come into such horrific situations everyday. Please here my prayer as I lift up the needs of this little baby. I pray for complete healing. Please give the parents and family hope and strength and comfort from YOU through this, and please give all the doctors wisdom, and insight so that they can best help this little child of yours.

In Jesus Name,
Amen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Immediate PRAYERS NEEDED!   Immediate PRAYERS NEEDED! EmptyWed 4 Jan 2012 - 17:08

Praying with you Lara!!!! PLease keep us posted!!!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Immediate PRAYERS NEEDED!   Immediate PRAYERS NEEDED! EmptyWed 4 Jan 2012 - 17:18

Crazy, but as soon as I got off the phone, the phone rings and it says Orchard Hill Church. I was like , "Wow, did they know I needed prayer?" So strange, so it was the youth band leader and I told him what just happened and he prayed with me right on the phone. Of course he was calling for Jake, but the timing was a total God-thing.
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Immediate PRAYERS NEEDED!   Immediate PRAYERS NEEDED! EmptyWed 4 Jan 2012 - 17:25

How awful about the little baby, I am praying too
Back to top Go down
joa44
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Immediate PRAYERS NEEDED!   Immediate PRAYERS NEEDED! EmptyWed 4 Jan 2012 - 17:28

Prayers being sent for this litle baby and for the family.Jesus please watch over the doctors hands as they work on this tiny infant..My they all be blessed by your devine wisdom..AMEN
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Immediate PRAYERS NEEDED!   Immediate PRAYERS NEEDED! EmptyWed 4 Jan 2012 - 18:27

baby's name is Francesca. Prognosis is good, as long as her mom keeps the brace on for the next 2 months. She did really well getting fitted with her brace. She has congenital torticollis and now has a fracture in her cervical spine, but she should heal well. Thank you for the prayers! prayer
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: Immediate PRAYERS NEEDED!   Immediate PRAYERS NEEDED! EmptyWed 4 Jan 2012 - 19:50

will continue to send prayers for a speedy recovery
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Immediate PRAYERS NEEDED!   Immediate PRAYERS NEEDED! EmptyWed 4 Jan 2012 - 20:07

Oh yes, Janie(Hazel May) has a grand daughter born with that, I believe. Praying for all involved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Immediate PRAYERS NEEDED!   Immediate PRAYERS NEEDED! EmptyWed 4 Jan 2012 - 20:08

It's really hard seeing little babies in pain. Praying for her recovery prayer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Immediate PRAYERS NEEDED!   Immediate PRAYERS NEEDED! EmptyWed 4 Jan 2012 - 20:42

Oh my! Still praying for the baby!
Lara I think God is moving on hearts today! The EXACT same thing happened with me and my church. I got un update on my brother in law that wasnt good so I sent an update to the prayer chain with my church. I no more than got out of my computer chair when one of the pastors called to see how we were and how my mom and brother in law were. sHe hadnt gotten the update yet! I had another good christian friend text out of the blue today asking how they were and sending extra prayers for them! God is moving in hearts today!!
Back to top Go down
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: Immediate PRAYERS NEEDED!   Immediate PRAYERS NEEDED! EmptyWed 4 Jan 2012 - 21:23

This lilangel is in God's hands.... praying
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immediate PRAYERS NEEDED!   Immediate PRAYERS NEEDED! Empty

Back to top Go down

Immediate PRAYERS NEEDED!
Page 1 of 1