R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

prayers needed please

Go down 
+4
kathys korner
Poppy
angelicbundles
bschrieber
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bschrieber
bschrieber

prayers needed please Empty
PostSubject: prayers needed please   prayers needed please EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010 - 0:44

I need prayer I am going on over 3 weeks of upper respatory infection. I have been on antibiotics and am doing some better but I just can't get over the cough and I am wore out and can't hardly breath just coming up to the famliy room. I have not been able to paint babies because I just am to tired and afraid I will fall asleep while baby is in the oven and melt it. The Dr did not give it any specific name just said I did not have phenonia(sp?) but I would be better off if that is what I had. I have had a nebulizer treatment and that hasn't done much either. So prayers sure would be appreciated. Hubby has it too just not as bad but due to his open heart surgery a couple years ago the coughing has his chest extremely sore so prayer for him would be good too. I sure miss you ladies not being able to be on much. Thank you for the prayers and God bless
Back to top Go down
angelicbundles
angelicbundles

PostSubject: Re: prayers needed please   prayers needed please EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010 - 1:32

Aww hun, hope you feel better soon! Sending you lots of prayers and hugs! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/angelicbundles
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: prayers needed please   prayers needed please EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010 - 5:25

So sorry to hear that you and your husband aren't well at the moment, I really hope that you get better soon and recover quickly. Sending lots of prayers your way prayer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: prayers needed please   prayers needed please EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010 - 9:09

Oh Bev I am sorry you and your hubby are not feeling well. My prayers are with ya'll and i hope ya'll get better quick!!
Back to top Go down
kathys korner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kathys korner

PostSubject: Re: prayers needed please   prayers needed please EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010 - 13:47

Prayers for you both... prayer
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kathyskornernursery
pmorris
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
pmorris

PostSubject: Re: prayers needed please   prayers needed please EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010 - 23:17

Bev, I hope you are better really soon and back to painting babies. Is it humid where you live? If not a humidifier may help moisturize your mucous membranes and decrease your coughing (as well as help add moisture to the mucus so you can cough it up). It is so dry here in NM, that is always my first recommendation to my patients with upper airway problems. The dryness increases when we start our heaters or wood stoves. You are both in my prayers. Get well!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.storkslandingrebornnursery.com
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

PostSubject: Re: prayers needed please   prayers needed please EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 8:38

Sending prayers up for both of you. Hope you are both up and about and much better real soon. God bless
Barb
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: prayers needed please   prayers needed please EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 8:43

prayers needed please 594282 I'm so sorry to hear you and hubbie are both feeling sick I'm sending healing prayers your way I hope you both feel better soon... sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
bschrieber
bschrieber

PostSubject: Re: prayers needed please   prayers needed please EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 2:07

Thank you all for your prayers. We are doing some better we still have this nagging cough. Doesn't bother unless you try to talk or something along those lines. I guess maybe the LORD is telling me to be still and Know He is God. We have thankgiving here on Sat so I have to get a lot done tomorrow. I think the count is 22 that will be here so I had better get to work on some of the food. I got 2 pumkin deserts done and a dinasor birthday cake done for sat. So I know without your prayers I would not have gotten that done. So again thank you and hope to be back to painting Monday. God Bless you all for your prayers
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: prayers needed please   prayers needed please EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 9:23

That is a long time to be sick...I will pray that you both get better soon. prayer We miss hearing from you!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: prayers needed please   prayers needed please Empty

Back to top Go down

prayers needed please
Page 1 of 1