R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prayers Needed ...

Go down 
+2
Dreaming Angel
passionatereborner
6 posters
AuthorMessage
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
passionatereborner

Prayers Needed ... Empty
PostSubject: Prayers Needed ...   Prayers Needed ... EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013 - 14:32

Hi All!
On March 4th, my nephew almost died ... He hadn't been feeling well and had recently moved back home with his parents, thank the Lord! His older sister took him to the Chiropractor that day because he though he was needing an adjustment from playing Frisbee Golf shortly before that ... when he got to his office, the Chiropractor could see he was struggling to breath and took his pulse oxygen ... it was only at 60% ... he told my niece to take him straight to the ER ... Scott begged her to just take him home so he could take a nap because he was so tired, but thankfully she did what the Chiropractor said to do and went to the ER ... when they got there, they saw how sick he was ... he had Septic Shock, Double Pneumonia and 2 collapsed lungs ... he was VERY sick ... they took him to an ambulance and transferred him to a better equipt hospital with a better intensive care ... they almost lost him that day ... the Dr's told my sister and brother in law that he was extremely sick and it would be a day by day thing ... he had chest tubes, one from each lung, and was sedated for 12 days ... he doesn't remember any of that, he had to be restrained because of his restlessness so he wouldn't pull out anything ... it was very sad to see ... My sister wouldn't leave the hospital at all but they were great enough to allow her to stay in his ICU room with him ... it was touch and go for a while ... after 13 days he was moved to a real room out of ICU and thankful that I can say he has been allowed to go home! But he still has a very long recovery ahead of him ... his left lung resealed itself but the right one is still partially collapsed and not resealing the leaks so they took out the one chest tube but he is home with the other and may have to have it up to 3 months
Even though he has gone home, he is still very sick and you all are the best at praying for those who need it ... Thank You SO very much!

thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

Prayers Needed ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed ...   Prayers Needed ... EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013 - 16:07

OMG its just as well his sister took him to hospital will keep him in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
April
Admin
Admin
April

Prayers Needed ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed ...   Prayers Needed ... EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013 - 16:56

Praying for your Nephew and family :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetiepienursery.com/index.html
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Prayers Needed ... Empty
PostSubject: re:   Prayers Needed ... EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013 - 18:17

Praying prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer

For a speedy recovery.

hugss

jenny
Back to top Go down
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
passionatereborner

Prayers Needed ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed ...   Prayers Needed ... EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013 - 20:20

Thank you ALL very much!!
Back to top Go down
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

Prayers Needed ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed ...   Prayers Needed ... EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013 - 21:06

prayer prayer prayer prayer
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Prayers Needed ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed ...   Prayers Needed ... EmptySat 30 Mar 2013 - 5:57

Oh my goodness, will be praying for his speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Sponsored content

Prayers Needed ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed ...   Prayers Needed ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers Needed ...
Page 1 of 1