R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

prayers needed

Go down 
+10
threads
babyblossom
passionatereborner
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Karen
photolady70
Dianne1227
audrey
Janie/nightngale
debora jenkins
14 posters
AuthorMessage
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

prayers needed Empty
PostSubject: prayers needed   prayers needed EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012 - 0:14

Last week my mother in law woke up and did not have a clue who she was or how my father in law was. My sister in law took her to the ER and she got some better in a few hours. She remembered who she was and who my father in law is and the fact she had 2 kids but not who they were or recognize either of them. All of the sudden she went unresponsive luckily the Dr was in the room. She was like this for 3 days. Thursday she came around and has been doing some better, altho she could not use her right side. She is eating and trying to speak. She can say a few words. They have found out she was having mini stokes and her thyroid was almost nothing, her blood sugar was over 500, and because of this she is in renal failure. She was taken out of CCU yesterday and they were talking of sending her to a rehab facility tomorrow. They redid the MRI and EEG today. Her brain activity is still showing very slow and they have found an aneurysm on the right side of her brain. So now she has that and ministrokes in her left side of her brain. She is too weak for surgery and needs therapy to regain her strength but if she does anything strenuous at all the the aneurysm could blow and kill her. She can not keep her sugar under 5oo for any length of time even tho she received insulin 5 times yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Janie/nightngale
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Janie/nightngale

prayers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers needed   prayers needed EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012 - 0:44

Saying a prayer right now and will continue praying for her. Prays for you and your family, too. This kind of thing is very stressful on the whole family, so I will be praying for strength for you and the family. May you all be blessed and be able to give her all the love and support she needs. My mother was a stroke victim for the last 12 years of her life and it was a challenge, but it is possible with God's strength to go through this and come out victorious. The medical world has made great strides toward improvement for the recovery of stroke victims, have faith she will recover, she is in God's hands.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightngaleclothing.com
audrey
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
audrey

prayers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers needed   prayers needed EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012 - 0:53

You and your family are in our prayers and our thoughts. Keep us posted when you have a chance

Baby hugs,
Audrey
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedollmaker2nursery.com
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

prayers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers needed   prayers needed EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012 - 2:11

So sorry to hear. Your family will be in our prayers.
Dianne
Back to top Go down
photolady70
Toddler
Toddler
photolady70

prayers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers needed   prayers needed EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012 - 5:59

So sorry...I will have my Mom add her to the prayer list at her church.
Back to top Go down
http://www.t2lnursery.com
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

prayers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers needed   prayers needed EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012 - 8:27

prayer prayer prayer
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com

prayers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers needed   prayers needed EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012 - 10:20

Oh my that is scarey!! I am praying for her!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

prayers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers needed   prayers needed EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012 - 10:50

Praying.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
passionatereborner

prayers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers needed   prayers needed EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012 - 22:24

OMGoodness Debora! Hubby snuck me out of town yesterday for a day's get a way and my phone was dead the entire time, and I didn't have my computer or anything with me (he's pretty spur of the moment like that LoL) anyway I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR THIS! I have been praying for her but had no idea things were worse than was thought! I am here now if you need me ... PRAYING!!
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

prayers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers needed   prayers needed EmptyTue 13 Mar 2012 - 4:54

Will be praying for you all Debora. prayer

Almost the same very thing happened to a friend of ours. He has just had surgery which was a complete success. My hubby's Nanna passed away just after my Jaimee was born (12 years ago) after unsuccessful surgery but technology has come so far now. I will hope and pray they can help your mil
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

prayers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers needed   prayers needed EmptyTue 13 Mar 2012 - 5:04

So sorry to hear this, my prayers are with you and your family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

prayers needed Empty
PostSubject: prayers   prayers needed EmptyTue 13 Mar 2012 - 21:14

Thank you for all the prayers, Her update today is she is in the nursing home and her first night there she fell out of bed, scary because of the aneurysm. She thinks it is 1979. But she knows we have a biracial president. That is about it.She had therapy today and they said it went well.
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

prayers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers needed   prayers needed EmptyTue 13 Mar 2012 - 22:49

Deb this is when you wish you didn't know so much, huh?
You all have been and will continue to be in my prayers....1979 huh? That wasn't a bad year as I remember!
hugs
Joy
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

prayers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers needed   prayers needed EmptyWed 14 Mar 2012 - 0:36

OH no.....honey, I will most certainly keep her in my prayers. Even before I read the whole thing, I thought to myself, that she was having a stroke. There really seems to be a lot of them happening lately, even in my own family. I know how hard it is to watch someone you love go through something like this, and I wish you all the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

prayers needed Empty
PostSubject: prayers requested   prayers needed EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012 - 15:37

I am sorry I have just had time to be online. Things went from bad to worse. I was working a 48 hour shift and I got the message she fell out of bed again. 2 nights in that nursing home/rehab facility and she fell out of bed both nights. This time she broke her nose and had 2 cuts on her face and a huge goose egg on her face and bruise. I will post a picture as soon as it loads onto photo bucket. We were scared she had ruptured her aneurysm. Luckily no it was not bothered but now she had a subdurial hemotomia (brain bleed) on the front part of her brain. Now this is bleed on front aneurysm on right side and stroke on left side. She has not been able to even sit herself up so no one can explain how she got over the rails on a hospital bed and out of bed. Anyway I transferred her to ICU in a hospital 35 miles away at 1 in the morning. Drove back and got mu husband who had taken nyquil before he went to bed and was in not shape to drive, went back to the hospital and sat the rest of the night and most of the day no changes. Late yesterday she woke up and has been so much better. Her bleeding stopped and she can put whole sentences together, she knows all of us. She still thinks it is 1979 but who cares.. Today now they are trying to wean her off the cardizem for her blood pressure, it keeps going up but not as high as it was so maybe. They want to send her to UAMS for an experimental procedure for her aneurysm. We are hoping for more good news. My opinion for what it is worth is that the bleeding her brain did relieved some of the swelling and that is why she improved so much. But when I took her to the other hospital the Dr told me her bleed was not operable and if it did not stop on its own she would die. Unfortunately I thought so and I asked but I did nto tell anyone else in the family.
prayers needed 793A8119-orig
Back to top Go down
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
passionatereborner

prayers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers needed   prayers needed EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012 - 15:51

I am still shocked about this with her falling out of bed! Someone should be responsible for that! Poor woman can't catch a break! I know you are exhausted and still trying to work your long long hours ... Still keeping your MIL and you and the rest of your family in my prayers!! Try to hang in there! Love ya girl!
Back to top Go down
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

prayers needed Empty
PostSubject: prayers   prayers needed EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012 - 16:07

Thank you so much Linda I love you too! I slept all night after church last night. We appreciate all of everyone prayers.
Back to top Go down
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

prayers needed Empty
PostSubject: prayers requested   prayers needed EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012 - 22:01

My mother in law was moved to a regular room today about 1800 and seems to be some better. As soon as she is released from this hospital she will be taken 3 hours to a teaching hospital for an experimental procedure in which they go thru the main artery in her leg and repair the aneurysm in the right side of her brain.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

prayers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers needed   prayers needed EmptyFri 16 Mar 2012 - 0:28

Debora, my prayers continue. I'd be checking into a lawyer about the nursing home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

prayers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers needed   prayers needed EmptyFri 16 Mar 2012 - 1:10

OMG Debra that is terrible. Poor thing I will keep praying for you all.
Dianne
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

prayers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers needed   prayers needed EmptyFri 16 Mar 2012 - 1:22

That should never have happened to your MIL, that darling face so battered and bruised for nothing........make one not want to grow old......... grrrr grrrr .......I am thinking of you all, hope everything goes uphill from here on out. and it is marvellous what they can do these days.

But in my opinion, her fall was negligence on someones part and I would be far from happy, and I would definately make a lot of enquiries,

loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! angelsmiley
Back to top Go down
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

prayers needed Empty
PostSubject: update from today   prayers needed EmptyFri 16 Mar 2012 - 23:40

Thank you for all the prayers and thoughts. Someone needs to clean house there at that nursing home but it will have to be someone else as for me I do not have the energy. On the good news. She walked 4 steps today in therapy. This is awesome. They took her Foley out and she is allowed to go potty at the bedside potty with assistance. Prayers have been answered. She has a long way to go in her healing but she is defiantly headed in the right direction. As for me having some time, well hubby got a phone call yesterday, I think it was, and due to inclement weather and Arkansas gumbo he lost his job. They found a place the rhizomes grow better and it is too far for him to drive. I found out I did not get the little rock job I interviewed for so I will have to go back starting next week to those awful 96 hour shifts every week. Maybe I can at least sleep a few hours a night each night. I get cranky by the ending of a 72 hour shift LOL. But I have a job and the health to do it. But my reborning time will be cut back again.
Back to top Go down
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
passionatereborner

prayers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers needed   prayers needed EmptySat 17 Mar 2012 - 0:20

So happy about your MIL's progress but SO sorry about hubby losing his job and you not getting YOUR new job ... at least you DO have a job, but I am really sorry!
Back to top Go down
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

prayers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers needed   prayers needed EmptySun 18 Mar 2012 - 9:51

I will keep her and your family in my prayers. God bless you all. Barb
Back to top Go down
photolady70
Toddler
Toddler
photolady70

prayers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers needed   prayers needed EmptySun 18 Mar 2012 - 18:53

I am really sorry to hear about your husband's job...I would get cranky too working that long of a shift. We will all pray that something better comes along. Glad to hear that your MIL is doing better. Things will get better...you just have to keep your chin up and have faith....which is really hard sometimes...but it helps me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.t2lnursery.com
Sponsored content

prayers needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers needed   prayers needed Empty

Back to top Go down

prayers needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Prayer requests-
Jump to: